Devyani needs to be firm !! - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Naksh_Duggu

I respect your views but don't agree with it.

First thing is Devyani ko shaadi kar ke Naitik nahi Rajshekhar laaya hai.
Gayatri ki jagah Naitik aur Rashmi ki life main koi nahi le sakta kyunki woh unki maa hai. Mother's place is irreplaceable. Period.
If Gayatri was in Devyani's place then ofcourse Naitik's reaction would be different cause Gayatri is his mother. Devyani and Naitik don't share any kind of bonding for him to react in favour of Devyani. Also the incidents which happened immediately after Rajshekhar and devyani's marriage didn't help the situation.

Naitik needs time and Akshara is not allowing him that. Akshara feels that they should get involved does not mean that Naitik should immediately start working on it. He has his own brain, views and decision making ability, which he is using rightfully. He doesn't feel the need to get involved but he is not stopping Akshara. Her constant bickering and getting the same topic again and again made him say to her that stop getting involved.

Naitik apni responsibility bara bar nibha raha hai. Devyani Rajshekhar ki responsibility hai naki Naitik kii.

That completely my POV. Yours may differ.
well said, and adding, Comaparing Gayatri with Devyani have no logic. Gayatri was their real mother but Devyani came to give company to their father. I just want Naitik-Rashmi to respect Devyani as a person and ask apology for blaming for Akshra condition. Akshra hidden that truth and she confessed and apologised. And Naman-Muskaan are adults, have rights to decide. Lastly want Akshara to stop ranting Devyani name everywhere! . Thankyou for the post and your mature views.
I guess Devyani is shown to be very straight forward kind of person , so i dont get the reason of being depended on Naitik or Akshara views ,Instead go further say it to her husband as further if there is any problem devyani can get the support of her husband least after abortion thing she shud not repeat the same again , I know that Devyani didnt know about abortion is only way but she knew complication are there so in my view she shud have told least Rajbana but now abortion is done no point in discussing all that , but i thought the misunderstanding of Naitik and Devyani was a mark of relationship to start between suo with a sorry but  I guess other things are more important for cv's to show .
Originally posted by pree4ru

I guess Devyani is shown to be very straight forward kind of person , so i dont get the reason of being depended on Naitik or Akshara views ,Instead go further say it to her husband as further if there is any problem devyani can get the support of her husband least after abortion thing she shud not repeat the same again , I know that Devyani didnt know about abortion is only way but she knew complication are there so in my view she shud have told least Rajbana but now abortion is done no point in discussing all that , but i thought the misunderstanding of Naitik and Devyani was a mark of relationship to start between suo with a sorry but I guess other things are more important for cv's to show .
sometimes , I feel that Creatives are playing with the Characters and taking them for Granted.
Originally posted by *Dev.*

sometimes , I feel that Creatives are playing with the Characters and taking them for Granted.
No doubt at present they are dng that only
Also I m not asking Nk to take devyani responsibility either...
I just wanna say that if u were ready for ur Father's remarriage.. Wat were d circumstances doesnt matter.. Atleast u Should give her Respect...
I M Not saying Nk to call Devyani Maa Or Make bonding...
But He Should treat Her well for d Sake of Humanity.. Even Dey Respect Maids of their House.. But This type of Behavior for d Person who is in ur Mom's place is not Justified...

M not against his Character... But d way he is behaving is not good... Ofcourse He is not her Husband but He is a Good Person na..
If u Can respect even a Stranger, Maid den y Can't devyani...

Whole sS are Culprits ... Shaadi kar li par Ijjat nai de paye...Thank God Situation is Improving...
That's it..
Thanku for all ur Comments & Replies...
Originally posted by Kripa-banka

Also I m not asking Nk to take devyani responsibility either...
I just wanna say that if u were ready for ur Father's remarriage.. Wat were d circumstances doesnt matter.. Atleast u Should give her Respect...
I M Not saying Nk to call Devyani Maa Or Make bonding...
But He Should treat Her well for d Sake of Humanity.. Even Dey Respect Maids of their House.. But This type of Behavior for d Person who is in ur Mom's place is not Justified...

M not against his Character... But d way he is behaving is not good... Ofcourse He is not her Husband but He is a Good Person na..
If u Can respect even a Stranger, Maid den y Can't devyani...

Whole sS are Culprits ... Shaadi kar li par Ijjat nai de paye...Thank God Situation is Improving...
That's it..

Dear, we understand your views.
I don't think anyone here is defending Naitik's behaviour towards Devyani. Infact everyone here believes that his behaviour is not appropriate but except for that part I don't think Naitik is wrong.
Originally posted by pree4ru

I guess Devyani is shown to be very straight forward kind of person , so i dont get the reason of being depended on Naitik or Akshara views ,Instead go further say it to her husband as further if there is any problem devyani can get the support of her husband least after abortion thing she shud not repeat the same again , I know that Devyani didnt know about abortion is only way but she knew complication are there so in my view she shud have told least Rajbana but now abortion is done no point in discussing all that , but i thought the misunderstanding of Naitik and Devyani was a mark of relationship to start between suo with a sorry but I guess other things are more important for cv's to show .

When Devyani's character was introduced she came across as a very strong lady. Then, when she defended herself against Bhabhimaa's irrational behaviour and taunts, I thought the lady has some guts to stand for her rights and self respect. But then this track has taken her character downhill. I hope they revive it back.
Cv's needs to priorities their story line ASAP.
Originally posted by Naksh_Duggu

Dear, we understand your views.
I don't think anyone here is defending Naitik's behaviour towards Devyani. Infact everyone here believes that his behaviour is not appropriate but except for that part I don't think Naitik is wrong.

nd Except dat behavior I m also not accusing him for anything else...
ya...I feel nk is right as he is thinking practically.devyanis kids secret reveal will mess up things in everyone's life.
ak is thinking emotionally n as mother.

imagine the plight of rb n other family members.
what abt naman n musk an?. how will they get related to rb.

g3 is dead...but still nk n rashmi has not accepted devyani as mother...how will naman n muskan will accepted rb as their father as their father is still alive n is brought up by him only
whatever may be the reason.

so entry of naman n muskan means entry of devyani ex hubby too. he will surely create problem not only in devyani life but also to SS...