IshRa/DivAn Paradise *~Pyaar Dosti Hai...~* ~|AT#2 |~

serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
karan & divyanka
raman & ishita.

o   f   f   i   c   i   a   l    A T.
Welcome to the Second Official Appreciation Thread of Raman and Ishita.

We're extremely privileged to have all of you DivAniis' and IshRaians' on board with us on this beautiful journey of raman and ishita in your favorite show YE HAI MOHABBATEIN.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS AN appreciation thread, AND SO, PLEASE, ONLY COMMENT HERE IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING GOOD TO SAY ABOUT THE LEADS, AND, ABOUT THE LEADS ALONE, FOR ANY OTHER DISCUSSIONS AND TO APPRECIATE OTHER CHARACTERS' PLEASE USE THEIR RESPECTIVE ATs :)

RAMAN and ISHITA are respectively played by the industry's most top-rated and sought-after actors, Divyanka Tripathy andKaran Patel, together they're DivAn πŸ˜³

Below is the members' list. PLEASE NOTE that if you'd like to be added to the members' list, POST HERE & SCRAP ME DO NOT PM. I am extremely Lazy when it comes to PMs, so there are high chances of me missing your PM :$, Lastly, we have a BGD (besharam gang DivAniis), where we do a LOT of besharmi πŸ˜³ and DivAn-apan... & its sort of... limited to us πŸ˜³ However, you all can always be besharam too if you want, and obsess over "OUR" OTP: DivAn. Special mention to some of those people who think that Karan Divyanka fans ship them for real, so much so that we'd want them to break up with whoever theyre going out with so they can be together... lemme tell you, Baby, You're wrong. We SHIP DivAn in our own Delusional World... & they totally exist there. TOTALLY TOGETHER. We will be equally happy whenever either Karan or Divyanka find their real partner & whoever they get married to. This is NO-WAY changes our obsession or the want to still go ahead with DivAn.

Members
serendipity.
-Garima-
Nikki_Titli
ForbbidenLove
--Sia--
luvsagar
PreciousPri
[THE BGDs - KD-Panters]

serendipty.
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
mrym_rauf
cssudha
Nikki_Titli
QH_DDEJ_FAN
TanniSDaya
Absoluv
soni595
Malika
mjht_one
...RamonaG...
XBitch_PleaseX
-MansiKohli-
Urshie.
f.s.m
Bamonforever
Sanjhi
-Rashi-
clementina
Live-Life
rusha4003
AnkitaKaran
NandiniSh
Rishani7
divya17.8
dua44
jrmahuli
rtms
anjalijiji
ipkkndmoments
KavitaSinghhal
Sudhajo
erli
AnoushkaM
the_Rij
turnonthelights
Riya230
cool_aparna
SonerMeye
Astha_koizara
gitapun
ramkideewani23
_Serz_
-DreamWeaver-
Urshie
-Priya-
itsRitzi
Epiphany.
re123
Madhura..
Asharkibiwi
ran2012
ForbiddenLove.
luvsagar
MyInspirationz..
-Raz-
Nichuss
babithaj
simples28
Megher_Palok
vanisree
Flawedshilrun
DeliciousAS
Duggukede
manjusha7
EkPaheli.

68members.
Edited by serendipity. - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serendipity. thumbnail
RESERVED. Do not post till the previous AT is over.
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
yipeee congo shongo on new AT...πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³...

3 cheers to our gang who finished the last AT overnight in few days...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

Reeno spl thnx for puttin my title suggestion as title of this AT πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—...

lets get set go for our next level of KD-panti πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ n fully justify our ANTHEM SONG 🀣🀣🀣🀣
ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
congratulations for new at...add me please Reeno as a member!
itsme_aish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hi pplπŸ˜ƒ  what happens here?..only appreciation?..or are we allowed discussion?..😊
I guess I missed the first one..how to be a part of this?..
ForbbidenLove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
The POWER of DIVAN/ISHRA.❀️ & of course the power of our Besharam Gang.πŸ˜† I'm sure we will be crossing |At#3,4,5| soon. CONGRATULATIONS Girlies.πŸ₯³ Super Duper PROUD.πŸ€— & Go DIVAN.
Edited by ForbbidenLove - 10 years ago
serendipity. thumbnail
didnt i ask you all to NOT post!? 🀣
TYPICAL BESHARAMS IN TRUE SENSE! 🀣
Nikki ko allow kiya tha since she'll be sleeping and uthne k baad we'd have spammed 🀣
but chalo... anyways, HII. WELCOME NEW MEMBERS. IM YET TO EDIT THE FIRST PAGE :)
itsme_aish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: serendipity.

didnt i ask you all to NOT post!? 🀣

TYPICAL BESHARAMS IN TRUE SENSE! 🀣
Nikki ko allow kiya tha since she'll be sleeping and uthne k baad we'd have spammed 🀣
but chalo... anyways, HII. WELCOME NEW MEMBERS. IM YET TO EDIT THE FIRST PAGE :)

Ooopss...sorryπŸ˜› Can you add me pls?..😊
babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I was holding myself not to fall in love with Divan, But now no way, bcos i'm already fell for them.. Please add my name here in this AT atleast...Thank U all for doing a sweetsa job here in this AT n Forum... loveya all...
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
@Babitha...feel free to join us n BINDAAS do besharminess unlimited..🀣🀣🀣 Edited by Nikki_Titli - 10 years ago