The best thing that happened to Arrow

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

KohliKiKholee

KohliKiKholee

Posted: 13 April 2014 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
is SLADE WILSON! 

YOU ROCK BADASS!

This freaking heal has got me glued to this otherwise dull season!

Hopefully he stays until the end (even if it means going against the original comic con)

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Eternal-PsychobinimotiNo2PencilForeverFabulousAngelic.x.ChaosPeraltaGarranty-Jwalamukhi--AquaMermaiden-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The best thing that happened to Arrow" in Arrow forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-AquaMermaiden-

IF-Stunnerz

-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 28 April 2014 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Yup Slade Wilson is one bad to the bone kind of villain Partyand OMG I still can't get over his accent and Arrow's already an year old show.

SW is all BAD, WORSE and WORST!! and what makes him even more appealing and terrifying is that he understands Oliver. He can anticipate Oliver's moves before Oliver can even think about them and this is the EDGE that he has over Oliver.

I know he is THE Deathstroke (THE killer machine) but his strength is not the only thing that gives him an edge over Oliver but it is his smart intellect and I love a tough villain who comes in a package deal. Waiting to see more of Slade..Smile

Edited by -AquaMermaiden- - 28 April 2014 at 12:10pm

hodan1987

IF-Dazzler

hodan1987

Posted: 05 July 2014 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
The Best thing to happen to Arrow in terms of villains is Slade Wilson who they screwed up in the end. If it wasn't for Many Bennett the character would have been a complete dud! Manu made that character awesome.

In terms of the show as whole. The best thing to happen to it was Felicity and Diggle. Without these two the show would have been another boring emo show that dropped CW fans like crazy. You can always get more badass villains from the DC archives but you can't get another Diggle or Felicity. 

Eternal-Psycho

Eternal-Psycho

Posted: 07 July 2014 at 6:23am | IP Logged
It's because of SW that we got last three mind blowing episodes. 

hodan1987

IF-Dazzler

hodan1987

Posted: 07 July 2014 at 11:50am | IP Logged
It was because of SW, LoA, ARGUES, and Team Arrow we got that amazing last 3 episodes. Everything came together. But,I agree it was really more of Slade Wilson's swan song. 
Love me some DeathstrokeDay Dreaming

Post Reply New Post

Go to top