Balika Vadhu

JaGan-SS: The Three Musketeers (updt pg:2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

sush_

IF-Sizzlerz

sush_

Posted: 13 April 2014 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Hello guys.. writing something after a long timeTongue
I know you must have been thinking that yeh ladki apni FF hi update time pe nahi karti then why a SS again.. something doesn't have answer right..Embarrassed this is one such thing..

We all were disappointed as well as frustrated that JaGan wedding was not done the way we expected so, let cv's do whatever they want. I am here writing a story in which, The Three Musketeers - Nandu,Mannu and Abhi will make our wish come true..Embarrassed

Well consider that seven years passed , Nandu is now grownup, Mannu around nine years old and abhi is seven years old.

PART 1: SCROLL DOWN
PART 2:CLICK HERE

Edited by sush_ - 08 July 2014 at 2:04am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Arul97saba113SEETHA.KHina-sneha02santhiyaa_Jsidra08

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "JaGan-SS: The Three Musketeers (updt pg:2)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sush_

IF-Sizzlerz

sush_

Posted: 13 April 2014 at 9:59am | IP Logged

Chapter 1

Everyone in the Haveli gathered and stood infront of Abhi who was crying badly. Mannu and Nandu were trying to console him but ofcourse Abhi was xerox xopy of his father's childhood version hence he dint paid attention to them or their words.

Dadisa was keen to know what exactly was the reason behind this endless cry.. "Chora what happened why you are crying like that? Did your baapusa scold you?" she enquired but her questions were unanswered. Sumitra offered him his favourite chocolate but Abhi refused it too giving a shock to everyone in the home.Abhi loves chocolates and him rejecting chocolate that too his favourite was definetly a shocker. "Let Jagya come he is the only person who can console him.. bilkul baap pe gaya yeh chora.." dadisa smiled and left the hall to do evening aarti.

Jagya and Ganga decided to return to haveli, he took out his car,"Let me drive" Ganga said sternly.

"Order or request..? jo bhi ho, ok you drive, I am totally tired.." Jagya said and handed her keys.

" Dr.saab you can't just neglect your health try to take some rest.." she said in a low tone.

"Oh! C'mon Ganga our Hospital is now Super-Speciality you know how hard we worked to develop it.. Now that it has been completed I can't let go off my responsibilities right?" he said.

"Of-course I do know but that doesn't mean that you have to take this much stress, you know how many months it has been since we have visited any place or celebrated any festival? Our children, they are very much understanding, thank god. What if they were like you Stubborn?" she pouted.

He smiled at her words, he love the way his wife taunts him for silly reasons out of care and concern. "Stubborn!! Me? "Jagya asked her though he knew the answer. True it was he had to be stubborn enough to achieve his goal. He kept himself busy all these years but he always regret that he couldn't spend much time with his children. He started the work two years back and successfully completed his task of providing all the advanced and sophisticated facilities to the people of Jaitser. Jaitser developed a lot in all these years but few things didn't change the warmth of people and the bond every person shares with the other.

Jagya opened the window and made some fresh air enter the car. He was so relaxed. He wanted to do something to cheer up his wife's mood.

Nandu and Mannu sat down, "Nandu Bhaisaa, Abhi ka kya kareen?He is crying because he is not in the photographs in the marraige of mom and dad. You understand what I mean? There is no way we can solve his problem. He saw me and he saw you.. He asked me where was he at that time.. He started crying.. Uff!!" Mannu told Nandu.

"Mannu why did you show the pics yaar.. You shouldn't have done that." Nandu was confused. "Abhi is very sensitive he takes everything so seriously, once sonething sits in his mind he doesnt let it go.." Nandu thought and asked Mannu why did he took the photographs out.

"Mom and Dad's Wedding Anniversary na.. I thought of making a collage, I want to make something special for them." Mannu answered. He folded his hands and taunting himself at his stupidity.. Mannu wanted his mother and father to take pause in their daily routine, their life turned so mechanical hence he thought to change it at least on the special day." I just want to celebrate their Anniversary.."he sighed in a low tone.

"Love you Mannu!!"Nandu screamed out of joy and hugged him. "Kya?" Mannu was confused. He understood that his brother would have got an idea..

"Let's make them married again.., roka,haldi,sangeet, mehendi, baraat and shaadi.. " Nandu said. He has no plans yet, marriage is such a big thing . His brother had a simple temple wedding, Nandu as a brother of Jagya and small friend of Ganga jiji now bhabhi always wished for their grand wedding which remained as a wish. But he was thoughtful; the doubt of rejecting the proposal bothered him.

"You think they will agree.." he said the words because his bhabhi and bhaiya turned so busy these days.

"I will make sure bapusa says 'yes' " said Mannu.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Jagya was relaxing on his easy chair. He had a habit of drinking tea and to listen songs the old melodies on radio which he gifted Mannu. Mannu and Jagya shared similar tastes when it comes to music and food. Mannu knocked the door, "Come in Mannu.. This is your fav song isnt it?" jagya asked. "Our fav.." Mannu added and smiled.

Mannu was tensed, he assured his brother but he himself had no confidence to ask his father about this plan. He knew his mother will shut him down with excuse and only person who can make his mother understand and let things work is his father so gathered all courage and asked, "Bapusa hum matlab means.. I mean, we that means, Nandu bhaisaa, me and Abhi want to celebrate your wedding anniversary.." .

"Cool but isn't this suppose to be a surprise.. I mean a small party can be done in the house itself." jagya said.

"No.." mannu said. Jagya was surprised at mannu's words. "No.. Matlab? What do u mean by 'no' mannu?" jagya asked.

" Look dad, you may think we  have gone mad but you know, every ritual will be celebrated once again,  I mean rokha, haldi, sangeet, mehendi, shaadi. Please bapusa don't say no please." Mannu looked at him so innocently. Mannu never asked anything big since his childhood his likes were simple, this was the first big thing he asked and Jagya also wanted to do something special for his wife.He said "Ok."

Mannu smiled and the other two who were just behind the door entered the room and three brothers had a team hug.

link -> chapter 2
==========
How is it? pasand aaya shall I continue?
comments are most welcomeEmbarrassed

Edited by sush_ - 08 July 2014 at 1:59am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Arul97-Have.a.dream-saba113SEETHA.KHina-sneha02santhiyaa_Jsidra08

sidra08

IF-Sizzlerz

sidra08

Posted: 13 April 2014 at 10:28am | IP Logged
@Sush meri partner  A hug HugAwesome first chapter  I loved it Day DreamingHeart This is my dream Don't know how many times i wish to see it in a day but thanks to your SS i can see it in my imagination now with your awesome writing helping me  in that 
please continueEmbarrassed and update soonLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Arul97sush_

saba113

Goldie

saba113

Posted: 13 April 2014 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Awesome Sush ..Loved the idea and first chapter Smile

Arul97sush_

Hina-

IF-Dazzler

Hina-

Posted: 13 April 2014 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Loved loved it I loved the idea and first chapter Day Dreamingcontinue Sush will love to read more 

Arul97sush_

sneha02

IF-Rockerz

sneha02

Posted: 14 April 2014 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Sush always wanted to see a big marriage on the show for JaGan...thanks for fulfilling it.. a very nice idea n a lovely start...do continue. Thanks
Neha...

Arul97sush_

Arul97

Arul97

Posted: 14 April 2014 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Sush its so niceClap, i just wanted to see it in BV but it failed and i had only imagined, Thanks sush for that nice partSmile. The happiness when i read heavenly soulmates was unimaginable and i had the same happiness when i read thisHug. Thanks yaar. I want the second part soon and if you have time update the next part of heavenly soulmates.Day Dreaming 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sush_

sush_

IF-Sizzlerz

sush_

Posted: 08 July 2014 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidra08

@Sush meri partner  A hug HugAwesome first chapter  I loved it Day DreamingHeart This is my dream Don't know how many times i wish to see it in a day but thanks to your SS i can see it in my imagination now with your awesome writing helping me  in that 
please continueEmbarrassed and update soonLOL
updating... sid
i forgot about this one...Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sidra08

Post Reply New Post

Go to top