Frequent Posters

rishbalaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: tigress.meenu

nice update...๐Ÿ˜Š

u took this long to update dog..๐Ÿ˜ก
u r vetti only la...i dont know i want next update within next 2 days and ๐Ÿ˜Ž
i changed my name and profile picture from rishab lover to tigress.meenu..
dont get confused ..
i am sundari...who else will order u?๐Ÿ˜‰

aha profile name mathunathuku ivalova machi?...yen de public la asinga paduthura? anga neeyum athey vetti than atha maranthudatha๐Ÿ˜†...thanks fa comment eruma
noiseygirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wowooowww twist luv it dear
sanghita0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update...so we will see a leap in the next update...interesting...continue soon...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
momi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely! Continue soon .. 
Sanju... thumbnail
twist in fb!!
superb update..
continue soon...
tigress.meenu thumbnail
Originally posted by: rishbalaa

aha profile name mathunathuku ivalova machi?...yen de public la asinga paduthura? anga neeyum athey vetti than atha maranthudatha๐Ÿ˜†...thanks fa comment eruma

nallavela inga tamil sila perku dan therium...k k where is the next update?
rishbalaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: tigress.meenu

nallavela inga tamil sila perku dan therium...k k where is the next update?

athukullava ? na innum type panala dear next week tha๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
karamjeet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Superbbb updates...plzzz add me in ur PM list...
rishbalaa thumbnail

chapter 4:  we finally met after 2 years...

ria looked straight into his eyes, but this time he had no tears to wipe off instead his lips made a cute curve.

after full of emotional crises , she felt better when she saw rk smiling. she felt relaxed while rk contiued...

after 2 years we met, actually sultan one of my employee came to meet me at my estate .we had a formal talk while he added that he has also bought his sister along with him , who was seeking for a job. I immediately promise to offer job for his sister since he was one of loyal and trust worthy employee, ultimately expecting the same form his sister too.

he went off calling out for his sister, seconds later again my angel entered my cabin, she looked pale, wearing a plain saree with a long plotted hair, those luxurious look's dressing sense everything has changed from top to bottom, she completely turned herself into a middle class girl. It was even hard for me to believe , weather am i dreaming ? questions came running into my mind.

I simply glared at her those past love life i had been through and the pain i have undergone everything  kept on flashing in front of my eyes...those day's i suffered without her, the pain of losing my love made my eyes to moist." Does her smile ,love is everything fake???" the question which repeatedly i used to ask myself came running in to my mind in front of all made me to lose my temper.

my hands started to shiver out of anger, i clenched my fist tightly. The exact shock feel she was experiencing was the same one , i experienced  few seconds ago.

I had no other option this time, i simply glared at her angrily...my temper paved me to a evil path.

The sick feeling came running in to my mind made me enjoy and smirk at her evilly .The time once i bent my head and surrendered myself to her but she rejected me ,which ultimately made me to feel dejected, but now IT'S MY TURN.

To make her to feel the same pain i have gone through, I accepted her as my PA. she stood frozen while her eyes welled up, but this time my heart never gave up, those cheating and betrayed feel , the pain i have been going through frequently made my ego and anger to stay fresh as it could.

I ordered my staff to keep her stuffs...she followed staff bidding me thanks which was clearly visible in her eyes.

ria: rk rk ...wait i have a question

ria's eyes was filled with urge to clarify her doubt.

rk nodded his head while ria questioned him

ria: rk , madhu came back to you was good to hear, ur anger and betrayed feel made ur mind to cover up with ego's i agree but what is the need for her to join as ur P.A?

Moreover  she is from luxurious family? but why? should she seek for a job ? that too as a P.A? and u never told me that she has a brother, you said shamsher had a only daughter madhu right?

ria started to question him...her curiosity and interest to know more about their love story made rk to feel little surprised  but thinking of practically he was able to understand ria's feel

he smiled as he continued...

ria, infact the same question you raised minutes ago was the similar the same thing raised in my mind too.

rk: but no need to worry ria , i have answers for your question's .

he smiled at her gently, as he continued.

The question's came running into my mind...why should she join as PA? in my office? does shamsher uncle know this? what is the purpose for her to work under me?

precap:

I called sultan to meet me personally to clarify my doubt's

hey guy's ignore the mistakes pls๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š.hope u like it, i know it's a short update but i promise u next update will be pretty big๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰. now guys it's time  to drop down your views๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰.

Edited by rishbalaa - 9 years ago
GOODLUCKANGEL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice but painful update๐Ÿ‘
continue soon dear๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿค—