Page 2 Page 2

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 13 April 2014 at 5:49am | IP Logged

Salaam Namaste AkDhaians

Welcome to 29th Edition of Our

SHAHI FARMAAN

Hope you will have a nice time & Do leave in Your Comments, Suggestions & Feedbacks and Hope we continue this FurtherEmbarrassed

Previous Editions

::Shahi Farmaan::||Jodha Akbar NL First Edition||

::Shahi Farmaan::||Jodha Akbar NL#2||

::Shahi Farmaan::||Jodha Akbar NL#3||Ishq h vo ehsas Ishq h vo jazbat

::Shahi Farmaan::||Jodha Akbar NL#4||Karte to hai saath safar...

::Shahi Farmaan::||Jodha Akbar NL#5|| Ho gayi thi jo khata ...

::Shahi Farmaan::||Jodha Akbar NL#6||Phul se khusbu khafa khafa hai..

::Shahi Farmaan::||Jodha Akbar NL#7||Vo dhire dhire Dil me sama rahe h

::Shahi Farmaan::||Jodha Akbar NL#8||Ek ankahi si daastan...Subanallah

::Shahi Farmaan::||Jodha Akbar NL#9|| In lamho k daman me...

::Shahi Farmaan::||Jodha Akbar NL#10||Kyun baadalon ki gali chaand hai

::Shahi Farmaan::||Jodha Akbar NL#11||Haara haara mai 2 naino se haara

::Shahi Farmaan::||Jodha Akbar NL#12||

::Shahi Farmaan::||Jodha Akbar NL#13||100 Epis Celebrations

::Shahi Farmaan::||Jodha Akbar NL#14||

::Shahi Farmaan::||Jodha Akbar NL#15||Congrats for ZRA JA Team

::Shahi Farmaan::||Jodha Akbar NL#16||Banke titli dil uda h kahin durr

::Shahi Farmaan::||Jodha Akbar NL#17||Kahin mujhe pyar hua to nahi h..

::Shahi Farmaan::||Jodha Akbar NL#18||No More Ghrina Only Ehsaas...

::Shahi Farmaan::||Jodha Akbar NL#19||Begining of a New Story...

::Shahi Farmaan::||Jodha Akbar NL#20||Vo humse Khafa h, hum unse khafa

::Shahi Farmaan::||Jodha Akbar NL#21||Craving For Akdha's Epic Romance

::Shahi Farmaan::||Jodha Akbar NL#22||Weekly NL Is Back :)

::Shahi Farmaan::||Jodha Akbar NL#23||The New Journey Begins

::Shahi Farmaan::||Jodha Akbar NL#24||Nayi nazar se dekhe nazare naina

::Shahi Farmaan::||Jodha Akbar NL#25|| Tum nigah me tum khayal me 

::Shahi Farmaan::||Jodha Akbar NL#26||

::Shahi Farmaan::||Jodha Akbar NL#27||

::Shahi Farmaan::||Jodha Akbar NL#28||

Banner: afrin_raqbhi
Logo Credit: Riti
Winner Sigz Credit :  .BadtameezDil. (Shivu)/Amor.

Thnx to All Lovely Shovely Members For Contributing This week
Hug

Terms and Conditions

We are going to post our 30th NL Next Week  , m in charge of it so u hv to pm me ur sections by saturday, i.e. 19th April., be punctual guyz n if u r not able to do it plz pm me or post in the sign up thread, i'll ask sum1 else to sign up for that section, plz read the rules below n get ready with ur sections n send me.
For Backup Members: Please be ready n ask the main updaters if thy r doing it or not.

&
Pleaseee Be active guyz main sabko baar baar PM nhi kar sakti

1. The last day for submissions..The Saturday of the week we are putting the NL...after that any submissions will not be taken into considerations...

2. If anyone is inconsistent in submitting for more than two weeks and do not meet deadline/do not give sufficient notice they will be replaced without any notice. So do not volunteer if you are not serious about it...Please!!!

3. Please Inform ur Backups urself as I already had a lots of work to do we can't inform n catch up with the backups at last moment.

4. No PMs will be sent to u every week for submitting, it will be annonced after the sign up whom u hv to send the sections n then in the coming NL u'll get to know of any new annoncement every week.

Regards
Khushi & JA DT

Edited by Amor. - 13 April 2014 at 6:10am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-ashpatSARA4444PrincessNancyBornThisWay..Tahniat..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "::Shahi Farmaan::||Jodha Akbar NL#29||" in Jodha Akbar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 13 April 2014 at 5:54am | IP Logged

By:Tahinat

Sujamal escapes Agra jail. Jalal goes after him and they fight. Sujamal saves Jalal from an arrow and he takes it upon himself. Sujamal then reveals that he is Sujamal, Jodha's brother, and he came here to save Jalal. Jalal is shocked and is regretting. Sujamal leaves. Jalal goes to Jodha but finds out that she has already left. Jalal is in pain and so is Jodha. Jodha stays in a village. Hamida scolds Jalal and Salima advises him to go bring Jodha. He starts his journey and when he reaches there he finds out that Jodha didn't reach their. Bharmal and Mainavati are shocked. Bharmal tells Jalal to wait for one night. Jalal says that he is going to wait only one night.

By: Princess Nancy

"Hum apne khwaab mein bhi nahi soch sakte ki koi aapka apne Khwaab mein bhi Deedaar kare..Jodha Begum"

Absolutely Heart touching dialogue by Jalal for his beloved Jodha [8-<] Heart

By: renu

By :  Amor.

Jalal One more Time for his realization, he realised his mistake n was ready to take punishment, all he want is jodha to forgive him, being a emperor, he's begging for sorry from every1.

By: Tahinat

Ruqqaiya... Poor her... Still trying to divert Jalal's mind from Jodha!

By: tintin0602

It was when Jalal almost came running to seek Jodha's sorry and he entered and found her in side her room. He said that he thought that you might have left me, this palace but i am glad that you are here.He further apologies for blaming her for being in relationship with a guyAngry. She said dont be sorry. they wiped each others tears with lipsWink and hugged each other.HugDay Dreaming. But all this turned up to be a dreamCryCry.

By: Ashpat

Revelation of Sujamal and his meeting with Jalal

This illogical track ended when Sujamal's identity and his motive was revealed. I liked this scene a lot for several reasons. First, Jalal was fencing with Sujamal but latter was only defending himself than attacking Jalal because he is Jodha's husband. Second, Sujamal saves Jalal by taking arrow himself thus fulfilling his vow to Jodha about protecting her suhaag.Third, when Adham is about to severe Sujamal's head, Jalal puts his hand to protect Sujamal. Fourth, when Sujamal is being treated, Adham tells Jalal to avenge the defeat by killing Sujamal but Jalal tells he will but not when he is wounded which is heard by Sujamal. Fifth, Sujamal reveals the entire plan since he came to Agra and lets him know that he treated all women as his mothers or sisters. Sixth, Sujamal lets Jalal know that he still considers Mughals as enemies but he promised his sister to protect her husband. Seventh, Jalal asks in return that what will you do if we meet in battlefield? Sujamal replies that he will be just a warrior there so he will fight Jalal and fulfill his warrior duty by winning the battle. Eighth, Sujamal starts leaving by saying he does not want to take any favors from his enemies (Mughals)  either imprison him or let him leave. Ninth, Jalal asks him why does Sujamal think he will be allowed to leave so Sujamal replies that if Jalal wanted he would have already imprisoned him and Jalal is a warrior who would fight at the battlefield and not attack from behind or when he is wounded.So, Jalal lets him go after getting to know from Sujamal that he made Jodha promise not to reveal about him to Jalal. The best thing about this entire scene was Sujamal fulfilled his duty as brother and his promise to Jodha by saving Jalal's life and yet parted with Jalal as an enemy. Throughout this scene, one can see Sujamal and Jalal having great respect for each other as warrior.

Special Mention 

Another scene that I liked most was Jodha's letter being read to Jalal:

I saw this scene more as Jodha's reaction to the things that unfolded in previous day just as Jalal's reactions were shown in his monologue. Best thing about this scene was when Jodha confesses her love indirectly first time to Jalal by saying "ghrina ke keechad mein prem ka kamal khila hi tha" thus surprising and shocking Jalal. Paridhi was amazing in this scene by portraying hurt, pain, hopelessness with her voice modualtion, expressions and her way of walking.ClapRajat was super as usual.

By:Amor.

Hamida blamming jalal for wat happen Angry Is it only his fault Angry

By:Amor.

Jalu listening letter from moti n broke down realising his mistake CryClap

By: Tintin0602

It was between Javida and MA again. Javida thought that her ammi jaan has left her or has went somewhere or deadLOL. When came back palace and found her home, she was so happy and alomost bounced on MA and MA was hell irritated but managed somehowLOL

By: Amor.

No more blaming on jalu Cry

By: Tahniat

The dream sequence.. Poor editing Dead

Edited by Amor. - 13 April 2014 at 6:07am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

aviaanyaAngel-ashpatjustlovetvSARA4444PrincessNancyBornThisWay

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 13 April 2014 at 6:11am | IP Logged

By: Tahinat

OMG GUYZ!

By:Rutuja..

taaniroyal

By:Princessnancy

So near So far

Author : samluvja

Siggy Of The Week

By: Sofia

By Starry.phoenix

By -VishaD-

By: Sofia

No VM One more Time Ouch

By:
sapnaarsha

By : .BadtameezDil.

http://i.minus.com/ibucEA0hpD07El.gif

By:
sapnaarsha

By : lipshaa

By: Princessnancy

8/10

Great episodes. Both Jodha and Jalal have realised their love for each other.Heart But unnecessary scenes are unbearablr...

Jalu-Jo Reunion Day Dreaming

*The End...
We'll be Back Soon with another Issue of Shahi Farmaan . Do Hit the LIKE Button if u Liked the NL. & Do Leave in Your Suggestions, Criticism & Feedbacks. All are Heartily Welcome !!Big smile

For NL Team Only* Read Note on 1st post.

Luv

Khushi & JA Newsletter Team

Hug

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

swepamamathasridharAngel-justlovetvashpatSARA4444preetgurtiParijatrockshappygolucky099GandivDhariPrincessNancy..Tahniat..BornThisWay

GandivDhari

IF-Sizzlerz

GandivDhari

Posted: 13 April 2014 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Beautiful SF again, congrats to the NL team and Congratulations to all the winner. PartyClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Amor.ashpatPrincessNancy

tintin0602

Coolbie

tintin0602

Posted: 13 April 2014 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
congratulation to all the winner..
and again a very beautiful thread Amor

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Amor.PrincessNancy

Angel-

Goldie

Angel-

Posted: 14 April 2014 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Fabulous work everyone..Big smile
Congratulations to all the winners Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Amor.PrincessNancy

SARA4444

IF-Dazzler

SARA4444

Posted: 14 April 2014 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
ClapCONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE WINNERS ClapSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PrincessNancy

PrincessNancy

IF-Sizzlerz

PrincessNancy

Posted: 15 April 2014 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Simply Superb !!! Lovely NL again...
I must congratulate our team and especially Khushi Di for always coming up with beautiful Shahi Farmaan every week with such dedication and excellence!!!

Congo to all winners!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashpat

Post Reply New Post

Go to top