Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shubh20 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Superb clicks with suitable lines... πŸ˜ƒ I thought there was no body double ... but seeing the second pic I too get a doubt because ... I can't see Jen's nail polish πŸ˜•
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shubh-aarambh

Superb clicks with suitable lines... πŸ˜ƒ I thought there was no body double ... but seeing the second pic I too get a doubt because ... I can't see Jen's nail polish πŸ˜•

Yes, nail-polish quiet obvious and shouting that it is i am the BD, scene cant be completed without me  πŸ˜† 

btw we should thankful to cvs that they at least managed hug and hand not so obvious kiss scene without BD,award worthy πŸ˜› 

Hand on waist, hhmm quite bit lot improvement here πŸ˜Š

Sadia_JenAm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Linda25

Yes, nail-polish quiet obvious and shouting that it is i am the BD, scene cant be completed without me πŸ˜†

btw we should thankful to cvs that they at least managed hug and hand not so obvious kiss scene without BD,award worthyπŸ˜›

Hand on waist, hhmm quite bit lot improvement here😊

Yaar that was on her on own hand re
N ya kamariya pe haat...oo la la
_OrChiD_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cornia_JenAm

Yaar that was on her on own hand re
N ya kamariya pe haat...oo la la

then nailpolish? 

hmm that was epic... hug style has been changed.. i liking new style...hand around saras's  shoulder ..aww... since long i wanted to see this ..finally.

This 2 pic left in store πŸ˜† 

Edited by Linda25 - 10 years ago
shubh20 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Linda25

Yes, nail-polish quiet obvious and shouting that it is i am the BD, scene cant be completed without me πŸ˜†

btw we should thankful to cvs that they at least managed hug and hand not so obvious kiss scene without BD,award worthyπŸ˜›

Hand on waist, hhmm quite bit lot improvement here😊

Hmm... but as cornia said, the kiss seems to be on her own hand ... and yes... every time saras used to hug around the shoulder and I always wanted to see that kind of hug from kumud which we got finally ... πŸ˜†
Sadia_JenAm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hmm... but as cornia said, the kiss seems to be on her own hand ... and yes... every time saras used to hug around the shoulder and I always wanted to see that kind of hug from kumud which we got finally ... πŸ˜†

y
Ya me too...these hugs r much sexier wheere girl puts hand around guy's shoulder...n jen so comfy with it wow!
N ya kiss on own hand...xpected though
sjj23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hmm great improvement from kummi dii last two hugs were superb ...
PRERANA896 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
see evry scene had jenny here bd was der Bt den only wen dey gr's closeup shots if u see d onlocations der are many tymes a scene is shot an overol shot den closeup of each actors face so jenny was der in evry shot xcept d wen v saw gautam's closeups so bd was defo used d same scenes wer shot by jenny as wel wid gr
_OrChiD_ thumbnail

uhh just put ur hand on  anyones hand and try it πŸ˜† , at least ur lips will be touched by hand πŸ˜ƒ 

However!!! i never expect much from kumud, my expectation level '' - 0 ''😊 but though i want to watch real kiss which has to take place, otherwise cvs will lose it for married couple. 

This is the first time yaarrr, next time it will improve πŸ‘πŸΌ

btw i said not so obvious and cvs may be not even tried to make this kiss obvious,  so its ok, we should count next time, if next time also same then what we can do but i can open again a thread with stone pic for cvs like what i did after seeing SR πŸ˜†

btw saw onlocation video and guman in desai along with Danyn, danny not saying anything, err this boy turning into gray for sure