Page 1 of 10

Page 1
Page   of 10
Page 2 Page 10

-waitingforyou-

Goldie

-waitingforyou-

Posted: 12 April 2014 at 9:51pm | IP Logged

Hi !! I'm Kiki !!I'm here with a story !this is the first time i'm posting my work here on IF !!!!This is a product of sheer boredome while i was studying chemistry and i wrote this before a very long time( i don't exactly remember when)probably in my 11th std!! i'm actually posting this story as a result of my friend Ramya's persuation !! so i guess this whole story is dedicated to you kiddo ! please do let me know your precious thoughts on my story as i will be looking forward to read them !Smile

A perfect love story !

Her eyes brimmed with unshead tears . She was begining to think that he really left her.   

Joane Beth waited for Troy . She waited the whole day for him in the park. But he didn't show up . She sat on the bench feeling dejected.The bench was the place where she had first seen him .She loved him at first sight. He was nothing less than an angel . His bright brown eyes never failed to amuse her. His eyes always managed to speak volumes to her.

When she mentioned him to her parents ,they were totally against her. They wanted her to stay away from him . But she kept meeting secretly in the park every evening him against her parent's wishes.  

Finally her parents agreed to her wishes . She was more than happy that day . But all her joy went into drain as he didn't come to see her that day. She waited for him the next day. He didn't come . the same followed for the next two days .

Everyone said that maybe he already belonged to someone else and he left her . But she didn't lose her hope . She waited for him day after day. It had been a week since she last seen him. She had grown restless. What if something bad happened to him?NO!! That cannot happen .She couldn't bear the thought of anything bad happening to him.

Her parents grew worried for her. During the past few days she had become quieter and quieter. She seemed sad and depressed .

Today, she waited ! Hoping that he'll come. But her expectations were shattered into pieces. As he didn't come like always. She was slowly loosing hope. With a heavy heart she turned to go to home. But she was stopped in her heels as she heard something. It sounded like Troy. His sound was something she'll recognize anywhere. It was music to her ears. She turned and ran towards the bench eagerly with hopeful eyes. But she was greeted with sheer disappointment instead.

Reflecting er pain, the nature also began to weep along with her. The rain elegantly hid her tears , but the unmasked agony in her eyes were evident.

She walked to her house mechanically. She entered her houseall drenched and feeling helpless. Her mother, who opened the door took her in for a warm embrace. "Honey! Go freshen up. Your Dad found something important near the lake today morning."

She didn't care what her dad found today. All she wanted was to just lie in her warm bed and rest. She went to her room and opened the door. To say that she was shocked would be the understatement of the year. There on her bed lay Troy. His eyes brightened up seeing her. But his leg was heavily bandaged. That's why!! That's why he didn't come to meet her. "I saw him lying near the lake , too ill to even move. I took him to the doc . I wanted to surprise you , so I kept him a secret." Her father told from behihind. Troy looked so excited and happy.

Tears of happiness cascaded down her rosy cheeks. She finally found her Troy. Troy , the lovely dog she found in the park!

x---------THE END ----------x

Thanks for reading :)

love

-kikiEmbarrassed

P.S:  If you find my writing good, please do hit like and spare some of your time to comment !! it'll mean a lot to me !Smile

i apologize if i offended anyone with this post !!!

Edited by -waitingforyou- - 12 April 2014 at 10:11pm

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

brundaSanyu_AggarwalDreamy_Angelparakshicrazzychips.scarlet.MeselfAle_TaaRey..Ramya..PrOjeCtAKaya13PrussianBluesweety003federized2210BeyondWordsEmaani.95..Mellifluous.._Annie_shweta2728Perfectionist2pwenCezz_symrunaniieeJaveria3991mishtypiyaaarzoo50--Bubble007--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A Perfect Love Story !" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

parakshi

parakshi

Posted: 12 April 2014 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Hey!
its really awesome!
very beautifully written
Lol, troy is a dog!
I was imagining a boy she loved!
loved it!
keep writing LOL

Edited by parakshi - 12 April 2014 at 10:48pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-waitingforyou-

..Ramya..

Goldie

..Ramya..

Posted: 12 April 2014 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Me's back again! Yippee! U posted it! Well as a matter of fact, I actually luvd the fact that troy was a dog! I'm already a crazy dog fanatic so that was just a bonus for me. At first I thought it was a romantic story but at the end I was like all smiling n stuff. I absolutely luv stories like this! It was such a cute story! I think i'm already in luv with Troy. Chalo, I'm gonna ditch Sparks now LOL. No I'll take both of them LOL.  I absolutely luvd this story yaar! Plz post something on asya now, plz plz plz!
Oh n thank u so much for dedicating this to me! Luv u! 

Edited by ..Ramya.. - 12 April 2014 at 10:50pm

-waitingforyou-

crazzychips

crazzychips

Posted: 12 April 2014 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
kiddooo. gud thing you posted this story. and ramya thanks for eating her head to make her post this story. i am proud of you my dear . your sense of romance always amazed me. sooo do post those other stories of yours . ok?

love
your dear dear sis
chippsss

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Ramya..-waitingforyou-

..Ramya..

Goldie

..Ramya..

Posted: 12 April 2014 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
^ur always welcome, I luv eating ppl's heads LOL.

-waitingforyou-

pwenCezz_symrun

IF-Dazzler

pwenCezz_symrun

Posted: 12 April 2014 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
ressy
unressy
eeekksss!! i'm so late in unresing..Sleepy
nywayz, coming to the update..it was mindblowing..
 really wonderfully penned it was.Clap.it don't seems that it was ur first piece of writing
nd m very grateful to ur friend who made uh post this story.Embarrassed
in the beginning,  i literally thought that its a love story  betwn a girl nd a boy but at the end only i felt being a fool!!LOL i was so lost in the words that didn't thought Troy could be a dog too..LOL
nywayz thats awesome.i so loved reading to it...would love to read more from uh so plz keep writing..pretty plzzTongue

Edited by pwenCezz_symrun - 13 April 2014 at 7:55am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ale_TaaRey-waitingforyou-

federized2210

Goldie

federized2210

Posted: 12 April 2014 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Kiki,
Thank u so much for sharing this!
It was a bliss to read!
I am a huge dog lover and I know what it's like to lose them...this story really touched my heart!!!
Beautifully written, simply expressed and perfectly executed!
It was a conglomeration of sweetness, poise, innocence and pure love!
Well done:)
Love,
#Anu

-waitingforyou-

aarzoo50

IF-Rockerz

aarzoo50

Posted: 12 April 2014 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
nice kiki...
i thought troy was a boy but m nt to b blamed most of the readers would have thought the same...
lovely dear

-waitingforyou-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top