Adaalat

Hope tri weekly 8 pm slot help the show increase TRPS

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

india4u

india4u

Posted: 12 April 2014 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
The show was instant hit when launched. It is now struggling due to stiff competition from rival channels. The show is unique in nature. If TRP increases then we can see more of Adaalat in future as well like CID and Crime Patrol. Hope this show enters into top 10 TRPs.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hope tri weekly 8 pm slot help the show increase TRPS" in Adaalat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

itv2014

itv2014

Posted: 14 April 2014 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Hope so... they need to tone down the dramatic interaction btw defense and prosecution (during the hearing) a bit sometimes... it sounds so personal which is unnecessary and sounds unprofessional...also some of the evidences presented by the prosecution is so funny .. they look so obvious to be discarded by the defense ...

No offence to anyone...My POV ofcourse...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

india4unoor321

india4u

india4u

Posted: 15 April 2014 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by itv2014

Hope so... they need to tone down the dramatic interaction btw defense and prosecution (during the hearing) a bit sometimes... it sounds so personal which is unnecessary and sounds unprofessional...also some of the evidences presented by the prosecution is so funny .. they look so obvious to be discarded by the defense ...

No offence to anyone...My POV ofcourse...

I second you... the creative team must take care of all these things.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

desigujju1itv2014

desigujju1

desigujju1

Posted: 02 May 2014 at 9:03am | IP Logged

-Shruti

IF-Stunnerz

-Shruti

Posted: 03 May 2014 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Agreed.

souroj

IF-Dazzler

souroj

Posted: 04 May 2014 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
I watch Adalaat on n off. This Friday KD  was solving the murder mystery of a Padmashree award winner scientist n they kept on addressing him as Mr. Upadhaya instead of Dr. Upadhaya.This was a huge goof up. They have to get their facts right. Once a person is a Doctorate, he/ she  is always addressed as Dr.  so n so. A smart lawyer as KD shud not do such mistakes.Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

itv2014

itv2014

itv2014

Posted: 09 May 2014 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by souroj

I watch Adalaat on n off. This Friday KD  was solving the murder mystery of a Padmashree award winner scientist n they kept on addressing him as Mr. Upadhaya instead of Dr. Upadhaya.This was a huge goof up. They have to get their facts right. Once a person is a Doctorate, he/ she  is always addressed as Dr.  so n so. A smart lawyer as KD shud not do such mistakes.Embarrassed

Agree...blooper it was...Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

souroj

Post Reply New Post

Go to top