Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

silent.desire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: shweta2728

Awesome post! I love Rajbala! They represent true love. I didn't even feel like this for Rishbala, because Rajbala love is so pure without any intentions. I thought if that when AK said here its other way around wife is protecting husband but today Raj was shielding Madhu. It is a small step towards a strong relationship. And a foundation of a relationship is trust and sharing/understanding each there's pain. Raj was determined that his gudiya did not steal, this shows that he trusts her. I think later that was his own way of saying I know you didn't do anything wrong. The way he couldn't watch her be insulted and he cried seeing her like this shows he can feel her pain. This is a start to a beautiful relationship.

Thanks a lot and even I love Rajbala. Yes their feeling is so pure and true.

I didn't even feel like this for Rishbala, because Rajbala love is so pure without any intentions. - Count me in same here I feel so good to see Rajbala together. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I thought if that when AK said here its other way around wife is protecting husband but today Raj was shielding Madhu. It is a small step towards a strong relationship. - Agree AK is only seeing what he want to see but if he opens his eyes, mind and heart he will see the true pure Rajbala's relation to burn him up.

And a foundation of a relationship is trust and sharing/understanding each there's pain. Raj was determined that his gudiya did not steal, this shows that he trusts her. I think later that was his own way of saying I know you didn't do anything wrong. - Beautifully analysed and I am happy to read your analyse on Raju's point of view.

The way he couldn't watch her be insulted and he cried seeing her like this shows he can feel her pain. This is a start to a beautiful relationship. - That was the centre of the episode. The moment Madhu went to him and he started crying I am still crying writing it. Their relation is so beautifully crafted.
๐Ÿ˜ณ
silent.desire thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shima_Vivian

<h1><font color="#0000CC" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">Woww... what a beautiful post dear Shahi...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ</font></h1>

<font color="#0000CC" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">U described Rajbala's relationship so beautifully...</font>

<font color="#0000CC" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">Thanks a lot dear... I always enjoy reading your posts...</font>๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Thanks a lot dear and I am happy you loved it. Cho cweet comment. ๐Ÿ˜ณ do you really think I decribed them very beautifully thanks. Keep reading and enjoying I am here writing post because of you all who genuinely look forward to my take. ๐Ÿค— Thanks for such a beautiful comment.
silent.desire thumbnail
Originally posted by: silverfire

Very beautifully said. We have a lot to learn from children.

Thanks a lot and I am happy you loved it and found it beautiful. Agree we should learn from children their action is always pure from heart. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
silent.desire thumbnail
Originally posted by: kajal99

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">excellent post

yes me too love new rm... very cute, innocent bond developing bet' them

after seeing one unpleasant scene, people start bashing everyone and they forget what csv trying to show.

people are talking about women abuse and humiliation. few are satisfied that dd did n't do it but her bd... so the bd is not woman??!! doesn't she need any respect ??!!๐Ÿ˜†... ... so basically people want to say something all the time.</font>

Thanks a lot dear. Yes new RM is lovable couple... they are cute and innocent. Love their bonding.

after seeing one unpleasant scene, people start bashing everyone and they forget what csv trying to show.

people are talking about women abuse and humiliation. few are satisfied that dd did n't do it but her bd... so the bd is not woman??!! doesn't she need any respect ??!!๐Ÿ˜†... ... so basically people want to say something all the time. - I agree with you totally and I know that scene was not good but then you cannot expect anything else from Kapoor clan where a women stays who killed his husband and son in law who live there with no home of him and also killed his father in law.

On Above AK what to say to him. He cannot see the fake care of his mom and Nikhil and here on Madhu he is putting so much pressure. Plus on Raju too. Also Tamanna no different from all.

What I will expect from them. But I am happy that Raju stood there in a small way and now looking forward to see Raju standing against Kapoor clan entirely in the future.
silent.desire thumbnail
Originally posted by: shaky2013

just superb yaar the description๐Ÿ‘indeeded it post๐Ÿ˜‰tnx you 4 this lovely throughs๐Ÿค—you just made my day๐Ÿ˜›

Thanks a lot to love my description and post. Most welcome dear and I am happy to know that I made your day. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿค—
silent.desire thumbnail
Originally posted by: RENU1111

<font color="#003300">lovely post ...very well written๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผโค๏ธ</font>

Thanks a lot and I am happy to know you loved it. ๐Ÿ˜Š
silent.desire thumbnail
Originally posted by: ainbanathan

WOw, Awesome Post!!, Loved the way u described Rajbala emotional attachment!!..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Thank You!!..๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks a lot and I am happy that you loved the way I described Rajbala.
silent.desire thumbnail
Originally posted by: NeelM

<font color="#ff0000">Awesome post Shahi!! I always feel that RajBala's feelings or bonding are so pure and no TAMAK can do anything to take it away...</font>

<font color="#ff0000">I like to share what I read somewhere is :</font>

<font color="#ff0000">When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile.</font>

Thanks a lot and I am happy you loved it. I agree no one can take their special bonding from them. Rajbala's bonding is very special.

When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile. - Thanks to share it. Lovely piece of emotions. So true.Edited by beautiful_heart - 10 years ago
silent.desire thumbnail
Originally posted by: john909

My sleeping beauty

logon ne tv actresses ko bahot dekha. yeh hai mera asli sleeping beauty. how can someone look so adorable and cute.๐Ÿค—

Yes he is looking cute sleeping innocently. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
silent.desire thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sh_Abhiya

awesome post , shahi
raj n madhu relationship growing day by day n last nite it show also raj stood for his gudiya n its first sign he start going away from ak cheap tactics n the day will come soon raj will stand for his guiya n protect her n madhu nxt morning become normal due to raju n last nite raju n madhu share pain from each other n happy cvs slowly - slowly showing a growth in rajbala relationship

Thanks a lot. Yes Raju and Madhu's relationship is growing day by say.

last nite it show also raj stood for his gudiya n its first sign he start going away from ak cheap tactics n the day will come soon raj will stand for his guiya n protect her - I am waiting for that day when Raju will stand against Kapoor clan entirely.

madhu nxt morning become normal due to raju n last nite raju n madhu share pain from each other n happy cvs slowly - slowly showing a growth in rajbala relationship - Well said Raju in his own special way washed away all pain that AK gave to Madhu. Their bonding is very special. ๐Ÿ˜ณ