Diya Aur Baati Hum

Nothing Inspirational-The Plight of Indian Telly Bahus~-VBNOTE.PG8 (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 8

Page 1 Page 7
Page   of 8

Mrs_Ojha

Groupbie

Mrs_Ojha

Posted: 16 April 2014 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Well, perhaps some of us have been tricked into thinking that DABH is something more than another repetitive, regressive saas-bahu drama about kitchen politics... I think that many of us expected something more... instead our saas will now admonish us, 'see, look how good bahu Sandhya is' - especially those saas who have never had a career and have no idea about outside world apart from what they see on TV...

Edited by Mrs_Ojha - 16 April 2014 at 5:06am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Neerjalaherarti07nneeiill

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nothing Inspirational-The Plight of Indian Telly Bahus~-VBNOTE.PG8 (Page 8)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sonali_11

Goldie

Sonali_11

Posted: 16 April 2014 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nneeiill

those who say to understand certain track and  screenplay we need to go back through all the episodes..clearly are delusional is all i can say..

there are numerous shows which i have started watching right from the middle...and still got hooked to them

if a show or character is convincing ...even a split second of scene is sufficient

and indian teles are not like any movie or story..its acutally compilation of different tracks ...so pls whoever says go n watch from the beginning is quite ignorant i would say..
shows like this does not need any prior PhD on the show..

btw..i noticed members here ask personal questions and then they say " u asked for it "..
all this to defend a show.. " bravo Clap" .
Its just that some people don't have the abilility to judge properly ...so wether they watch a certain track or a show from the beginning it wont really matter ...
You know actually I was thinking , some people share their life story on a public forum , so why they care when they are asked few personal questions? How can they claim to be private right ? Moreover someone like you who is not even a part of tht conversation , still poke ur nose into it Sleepy

People  have all the time in the world to write essays about a show they don't even like Ouch what a pity ..they glorify their fav actor to  bring down others .. waste their time arguing over baseless things...What a shame , try and invest ur time in doin something productive.

Can't u understand I was ignoring u and not even giving a reply ? but what an attention seeker you are..

You know what there is no end to arguments  and seriously in not interested in illogical discussions let me give u an example, ...everyone knows the sky is blue , but people like u say its not ..Arguing in such a case ..not my thing Embarrassed

Edited by Sonali_11 - 16 April 2014 at 6:11am

-Ramya-

Viewbie

-Ramya-

Posted: 16 April 2014 at 7:33am | IP Logged
One more reply from few with personal attacks, will be issued warning! If you cannot argue in a healthy way better don't participate in topic, than taking warnings all over. Stick to topic, its good for all.

DABH Dev Team.

Edited by -Ramya- - 16 April 2014 at 7:35am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ilovepyaar

arti07

IF-Sizzlerz

arti07

Posted: 16 April 2014 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neerjalaher

@ Piu, you have put in writing my thoughts on the show and much more...honestly I find your posts much more inspirational than the entire show Clap. The concept of the show had so much potential for the growing women globally, but unfortunately, I have found the portrayal of an ambitious woman in this show and absolute disaster.  Yeah, she faced adversity from  the Rathi clan  but she also had the support of Suraj and Baba Sa. She had education and good upbringing from her own family which she failed to carry through after marriage. I wanted to see Sandhya  as a woman who could stand up for herself and not be pushed and bullied by Bhabo. I wanted to see her fight her way to attend day classes and not hide through the night for further education. I wanted to see her command the respect of the Rathis and the Hanuman Gali waasis and not allow Bhabo to insult her or sing praises about her at her whim. I wanted her to learn to make uneven bajra ki roti and feel good about it. Ok, none of these happened as TRP Rules...But then I had high hopes for the IPS track, especially with the input of some talented actors and this being the crux of the show. I thought being away from the Rathi bunch, she at last had the opportunity to be herself. In TA She had the guidance of high caliber trainers like Officer Singh, who herself was being head hunted by the Nexalites. She had group and personal training. My expectation was that her self- esteem would excel and she would grow to become a confident individual and star IPS officer. I wanted her to start as an average (not weakest) performer and strategise and work her way to meet/beat her own and Zakir's performance records. I wanted her to achieve top 3 rating and not be driven by guilt and obligation to win the Trophy for her Bhabo. (If I was her I would aim for second position just to get away from Pushkar !!!). Most of all I wanted her to shed her trembling voice and confused expression to be replaced by body language exuberating confidence and drive to serve the country and its people. I wanted to see her in uniform with cropped hair and properly fitting cap.

Sadly, for me, IPS track is about to end and the same Sandhya that entered TA will leave TA to go back the dysfunctional Rathi family. BTW I love Baba Sa, he is such a sweetheart, supportive and always ready to hear out the woes of his family. Pity he is so badly henpecked by his dragon of a wife...Dead

laher summed up perfectly ! Clap the sadest part is sandhya will remain the same ...zakir needs redemption his characterization was grey ! maybe they will turn him into positive but wat about sandhya will she ever gain confidence... will she ever understand and value her own naaritiv ! will she understand her rights ! wat did she learn here how to shoot with mind and close eyes  ?Confused wat about the personal growth ????  

NeerjalaherMR21manzilmukul

manzilmukul

IF-Sizzlerz

manzilmukul

Posted: 16 April 2014 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
@Laher Wonderfully putClap
@Koolsadhu..bravo!! exactly my thought process.In fact Chak De movie was actually a wonderful message for all women ..why only the goal keeper even the girl who was supposed to marry the vice captain of cricket team walked out of her own marriage that was supposed to happen  during her world cup...
Such are real life women.I wonder why every time a woman has to be on a yardstick all the time..like Laher said ..why she couldn't beam in happiness making uneven bajra rotis..
When we have women switching roles why can't men ? Why cannot families accept women as they areConfused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NeerjalaherPriya_990MR21koolsadhu1000nneeiill

manzilmukul

IF-Sizzlerz

manzilmukul

Posted: 16 April 2014 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
@Ramya,thank you for intervening but it's actually a genuine question every time we start any discussion ,it keeps getting nastier and distasteful which deters most of us to post here in this forum. 
Anyways,Mud slinging is  shallow as I neither indulge nor allow other to reciprocate the same Smile
It would be great if you ,Please close this thread .
It's  FUTILE  to ever try to participate in a  DISCUSSION here.

Edited by manzilmukul - 16 April 2014 at 1:59pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Neerjalaher-Ramya-MR21nneeiill

nneeiill

IF-Sizzlerz

nneeiill

Posted: 16 April 2014 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sonali_11

Originally posted by nneeiill

those who say to understand certain track and  screenplay we need to go back through all the episodes..clearly are delusional is all i can say..

there are numerous shows which i have started watching right from the middle...and still got hooked to them

if a show or character is convincing ...even a split second of scene is sufficient

and indian teles are not like any movie or story..its acutally compilation of different tracks ...so pls whoever says go n watch from the beginning is quite ignorant i would say..
shows like this does not need any prior PhD on the show..

btw..i noticed members here ask personal questions and then they say " u asked for it "..
all this to defend a show.. " bravo Clap" .
Its just that some people don't have the abilility to judge properly ...so wether they watch a certain track or a show from the beginning it wont really matter ...

exactly applies to u

You know actually I was thinking , some people share their life story on a public forum , so why they care when they are asked few personal questions? How can they claim to be private right ?
then u should have asked in that post not here...do u have atleast this much courtesy ..miss non attention seeker ?
Moreover someone like you who is not even a part of tht conversation , still poke ur nose into it Sleepy
 as far as i know u guys are not having private conversation...its a discussion forum..hello ??
People  have all the time in the world to write essays about a show they don't even like Ouch what a pity ..they glorify their fav actor to  bring down others .. waste their time arguing over baseless things...What a shame , try and invest ur time in doin something productive.

Glorification is ur job not ours...care to read ur own posts???

Can't u understand I was ignoring u and not even giving a reply ? but what an attention seeker you are..
 yes ofc i am dying for ur attention...good u obliged..LOL
You know what there is no end to arguments  and seriously in not interested in illogical discussions let me give u an example, ...everyone knows the sky is blue , but people like u say its not ..Arguing in such a case ..not my thing Embarrassed

and still u keep coming here..why ???atleast stick to ur own words LOL

Edited by nneeiill - 16 April 2014 at 2:19pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manzilmukul

nneeiill

IF-Sizzlerz

nneeiill

Posted: 16 April 2014 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
yea ofc close this thread ..am all for it..

kare koi bhare koi

Neerjalaher-Ramya-manzilmukul

Post Reply New Post

Go to top