Diya Aur Baati Hum

Nothing Inspirational-The Plight of Indian Telly Bahus~-VBNOTE.PG8 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 8

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 8
Page 7 Page 8

-Amli-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Amli-

Posted: 15 April 2014 at 1:27am | IP Logged
@Piu Di:- Wow! I'm amazed by your in-depth/vast knowledge in various subjects and analyzing ability. Olympian!Star.

It is something you buildup when you've self-belief, enthusiasm, passion, discipline and determination to learn how things work and observe/explore it beyond ordinary human beings! It also shows how much self-awareness/alertness you've. I firmly believe whatever degree we're aware/alert to that degree we're living.

About analyzing character:- I watched show from day 1 and from last 1 year or so I'm on/off with the show. In daily soaps, characters alters as per demands of the script/TRPs so it is difficult to analyze it. It is lacking of consistent. It doesn't matter whether you've watched show from beginning or not. You're bang on with analysis of Sandhya's character given circumstances and the way CVs have portrayed throughout training track.Approve

I've read almost every book published on Kiran Bedi. I still remembered when her first book "I dare - Kiran Bedi" released, I visited public library of my village in order to read it. I have always carefully observed whenever she speaks about crime, punishment, reform, justice, good/bad cop : there is so much passion/determination/fire in her eyes to bring justice and righteousness in common people lives. Her vision isn't limited to any country. I don't see even an ounce of it in Sandhya's character. If CVs show 0.1 of attitude in Sandhya's character then may be...! If I've to define Kiran bedi in one line then it would be: A cop with conscience. -- this term used by prabha chandran who interviewed her.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Neerjalaher-Ramya-MR21manzilmukulnneeiill

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nothing Inspirational-The Plight of Indian Telly Bahus~-VBNOTE.PG8 (Page 6)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sonali_11

Goldie

Sonali_11

Posted: 15 April 2014 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nneeiill

@piu

illogical posts and boring posts is getting maximum reply with max number of words...and that too redundant ones

wonder why LOL
And I wonder why you jump to comment whenever Im talking to someone else on this topic...I ignored ur previous post as well , not because I dont have an answer .
Kindly reply me only when I m talking to you ...

Sonali_11

Goldie

Sonali_11

Posted: 15 April 2014 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Amli-

@Piu Di:- Wow! I'm amazed by your in-depth/vast knowledge in various subjects and analyzing ability. Olympian!Star.

It is something you buildup when you've self-belief, enthusiasm, passion, discipline and determination to learn how things work and observe/explore it beyond ordinary human beings! It also shows how much self-awareness/alertness you've. I firmly believe whatever degree we're aware/alert to that degree we're living.

About analyzing character:- I watched show from day 1 and from last 1 year or so I'm on/off with the show. In daily soaps, characters alters as per demands of the script/TRPs so it is difficult to analyze it. It is lacking of consistent. It doesn't matter whether you've watched show from beginning or not. You're bang on with analysis of Sandhya's character given circumstances and the way CVs have portrayed throughout training track.Approve

I've read almost every book published on Kiran Bedi. I still remembered when her first book "I dare - Kiran Bedi" released, I visited public library of my village in order to read it. I have always carefully observed whenever she speaks about crime, punishment, reform, justice, good/bad cop : there is so much passion/determination/fire in her eyes to bring justice and righteousness in common people lives. Her vision isn't limited to any country. I don't see even an ounce of it in Sandhya's character. If CVs show 0.1 of attitude in Sandhya's character then may be...! If I've to define Kiran bedi in one line then it would be: A cop with conscience. -- this term used by prabha chandran who interviewed her.
Sorry to say ...But I noticed u are contradicting ur own statements ,At one point you are saying its not easy  to analyze characters in daily soaps and even when u have watched the show from the beginning you find them inconsistent as they are changed according to the demands of script and trps  and in another point you are praising someone for giving perfect indepth analysis of Sandhya  only on the basis on this training  track ConfusedConfused
Kindly stick to one statement please...So I can understand what u want to say ..

Whatever the thing is , I know for a fact how hard script writers and others work ..DABH has an organized team and tht is why it stays on top , I have learned to respect them all for the work they do ...Rest its everyone's choice whatever they want to take out from the show, be it negative or positive vibes

Edited by Sonali_11 - 15 April 2014 at 1:41am

arti07

IF-Sizzlerz

arti07

Posted: 15 April 2014 at 3:31am | IP Logged
its a regressive world ! i dont think any viewers will ever follow the footsteps of sandhya ! i dont think any educated bahoo will ever submit to the illogical demands of tyrnical saasu maa ! who on earth would pray for the locket wen stuck at 18000 ft ! Confused which IPS would leave her training most imp the gun shooting and will go to attend SIL wedding  ! which IPS would illogically argue about naaritiv in the TA..which IPS would love her hairs to the core ???... which TA doesnt investigate the famili background and family record before allowing in their academy lol imagine if naxalite gets inspired watching this show and get themselves into police academy ho chuka desh ka kalyaan ! LOL which TA passes the cadets with weak eye sight and poor running skills ! which TA takes the aspiring IPS to the jungle surrounded with naxalites are they fool or wat ???
which top performer would meddle with a compass forgetting about second best ! which training officer doesnt teaches to make compass in the jungle wat if the compass is lost and u lose the direction this is the first thing they teach in any jungle camp ! so wats the use of meddling with compass Confusedwen the cadets know how to make a compass big deal !LOL
which IPS would win the BCT to staisfy the illogical demand of her saasu maa ! if she cant bring change in her home how will she clean the dirt of the society !LOL
wat does the maker wanna show IPS only wen u can serve ur home else forget it and roll bajra ki roti ! LOL
tv bahu would be the last thing on the earth to get inspired with ! the characters are amusing becoz noone does tht ! thus amusing ! LOL

do u have reason why salman's illogical movies crosses crores what is so great in R rajkumar ?

forget it every ppl have their own genre of entertainment the kind of entertainment we are looking is hard to get in indian tv ! either rely on books or BBC pak and k dramas and pray in million we get a show like...! Embarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ThisLoveWhatNamNeerjalaherPriya_990MR21Geeshunneeiillmanzilmukul

nneeiill

IF-Sizzlerz

nneeiill

Posted: 15 April 2014 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sonali_11

Originally posted by nneeiill

@piu

illogical posts and boring posts is getting maximum reply with max number of words...and that too redundant ones

wonder why LOL
And I wonder why you jump to comment whenever Im talking to someone else on this topic...I ignored ur previous post as well , not because I dont have an answer .
Kindly reply me only when I m talking to you ...

i wont...gotta issue ???
talking to u and replying u is waste of my time so thats what i told piu so that she also stops wasting time on redundant replies...its my choice to whom i want to say and how i want to say...

save ur lecturing for someone else...does not work for me

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GeeshuMR21manzilmukul

nneeiill

IF-Sizzlerz

nneeiill

Posted: 15 April 2014 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sonali_11

Originally posted by -Amli-

Sorry to say ...But I noticed u are contradicting ur own statements ,At one point you are saying its not easy  to analyze characters in daily soaps and even when u have watched the show from the beginning you find them inconsistent as they are changed according to the demands of script and trps  and in another point you are praising someone for giving perfect indepth analysis of Sandhya  only on the basis on this training  track ConfusedConfused
Kindly stick to one statement please...So I can understand what u want to say ..

Whatever the thing is , I know for a fact how hard script writers and others work ..DABH has an organized team and tht is why it stays on top , I have learned to respect them all for the work they do ...Rest its everyone's choice whatever they want to take out from the show, be it negative or positive vibes

clearly u r missing the point..monochromatic view for a particular show never helps anways

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21manzilmukul

nneeiill

IF-Sizzlerz

nneeiill

Posted: 15 April 2014 at 9:43am | IP Logged
when it is roma desh se badhkar mere liye koi nahi...Clap

when it is chavi ka wedding..bhaad mai jaaye IPS ka training mai tho chali pushkar ki gali LOL

itna double standards for desh ki suraksha Silly

Edited by nneeiill - 15 April 2014 at 9:41am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ThisLoveWhatNamdivyasnMR21manzilmukul

nneeiill

IF-Sizzlerz

nneeiill

Posted: 15 April 2014 at 9:49am | IP Logged
@arti : u said it all

add to the list defying senior ka orderLOL

in army or  IPS first rule is to obey the orders but nahi..beendhani gives lectures to senior officers also instead of listening the orders...and audience is like wow wow...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ThisLoveWhatNamdivyasnMR21arti07manzilmukul

Post Reply New Post

Go to top