Diya Aur Baati Hum

Nothing Inspirational-The Plight of Indian Telly Bahus~-VBNOTE.PG8 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 8

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 8
Page 6 Page 8

Sonali_11

Goldie

Sonali_11

Posted: 14 April 2014 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manzilmukul

@Sonali
Aye Aye Ma'am,Your memory indeed needs to be complimented.SmileKudos to that!!
And It just gets personal Ain't it ?
Your instructions on stop watching -- none taken.
Planar and hypothetical discussions are not my Cup of tea and Believe me when I say it,I read ,understand ,watch and perceive before opening my mouth on any topic coz I do not believe in Half-Baked knowledge nor do I want to claim the CHARGED ALLEGATION of SEEKING ATTENTION by making negative posts.
REAL life ?Hmm Since you questioned about my family and personal life and I wonder if you have such a wonderful memory ,you should have not missed my entire sharing of my personal life story with the forum where I had myself been married to even a more TRADITIONAL AND CONSERVATIVE HOUSEHOLD. 
And fought ? You must be kidding.My husband stopped talking to his Father  for nearly 6 months after standing for me  when my in laws had once tried to question my profession and jobSmile This is what happens in  REAL families. I have myself faced worst than Sandhya but Had I and my husband  not been vocal about it ,we would have never been able to change the REGRESSION that existed and trust me today we have what we want love respect and bonding. Do you really think..I do not love my family? Loving your FAMILY does not mean shying from calling a SPADE A SPADE!!Right.That is my friend is called VOICING your Opinion and FIGHTING for your rights.
While constantly harping about the family ,you crucially missed a huge point which I was trying to make - IF everyone just thinks about balancing life who will work for the upliftment of the society.
How will Sandhya beendani stand for marital abuse victims when she herself is always at the alter shredded to pieces with too much burden and demands from Bhabho.
Families do fight with each other ,we sometimes get burdened by responsibilities too but at the end of the day ..WE HAVE A VOICE. WE HAVE A CHOICE-not to CHOOSE TO SUFFER SILENTLY BUT STRIVE TOGETHER to bring in REAL change.
Who said families don't have fights?Who said every husband is perfect? But at least a VOICE and CHOICE is much needed in this World.
I can go on and on about REAL and Inspirational about TV shows which sadly do not exist anymore.I have watched Udaan ,Astitva,Saans,Mahyagna where the leads had a voice and life.
It would be really great if you please stop getting personal with each and every comment.While talking about characters why pull in my personal life or my husband or as a matter of fact my viewing skills and trying to judge how FREE I am to JUMP into forums giving my UNCALLED Opinions.Everyone has a BUSY life and just because they CHOOSE to speak about something in a Forum that Doesn't mean they ARE ATTENTION SEEKERS.I have all the attention in this world ,I want in my REAL lifeSmileVirtual platform would be the last place to seek one.
I belong to a family of army-men so ,at least the men I know in my family CONSIDER country and service to mankind above FAMILY PERIOD!!
If one does not,then it's half-hearted DEVOTION.
I hope this is probably the end to your boredom reading my posts.
BTW who decides what is a LOGICAL DISCUSSION? 
    An Individualistic perception? A mass Botched up Opinion?
  • Or simply a Euphoric sense of delusional decipherence of FACTS merged with OPINIONS?
Sadly Enough !! There are no physical parameters to gauge Abstract entities.Until those discovered ; judgments  are HIGHLY individualistic and SELECTIVE Reproach is Escapism.Smile

As far as personal questions are concerned u can always choose not to answer, but since u were interested in sharing ur real life story in earlier posts on the forum , without any hesitation I asked  few personal questions ... I won't get personal  further, although I do have few things on mind..

Regarding the show , If you haven't watched it from the beginning , that clearly means u didn't watch or perceive and ur comments are based on half baked knowledge...DABH has completed one of its important phase and about to enter another ,i.e Life of Suraj and Sandhya post IPS ..I started watching  from april 2012 , but when I watched it from the beginning it was only then I understood it all well and was able to connect with the characters..
You are judging the show on the basis of this jungle track, So no point arguing with you.Confused

As I said , DABH tries to cast a positive spell, It is set up in a traditional background ..an obedient son like Suraj does every possible thing against the wishes of Bhabo to make his wife an IPS..It is also about the clashes of traditional and modern mindset which has been shown through Bhabo and Sandhya...Bhabo is proved wrong everytime and supports Sandhya..So yes , had Suraj and Sandhya not voiced their opinions, they would have never achieved what they wantedTongue

In my opinion real life cant really be compared with fiction, a lot depends on the trp here , In real ...
I know quite a few guys who are not so well settled themselves and want a working wife who can bear expenses of the family with them ( now this is called being greedy)..In this case if husband fights with his family so tht they allow his wife to work , I wont be impressed. Another case,
I doubt  there are many men who are secure enough ,  to see their wives having a much successful career than them... Some are too conservative that they want their wife to sit at home and make babies only ( another extreme).
Suraj does belong from a traditional family , he is doing it all for his wife out of greed...Being a halwai understood what Sandhya's dream means to her...I remember once Rohit Raj the director got great feedback from few husbands who said they have started caring for their wives more now, or they now are ok with their wife wanting to have a career ...Now this is called striving to bring a change through a show Tongue

When the show is on air, if its get trp and people get a positive msg , then all is well...Obviously there would be ppl who may find this show not so great , but then again its their choice.DABH is much better than other shows on air right now, It does have flaws I agree. In my opinion family , country and duty all hold equal importance...whatever u say , I disagree compleltely , So no point discussing further...My friends and other people I know are from army background too, they have been balancing both home and career well..Its not that they don't attend family functions or spend time time with their family ( So if Sandhya attended chavi's wedding not a big deal). Shashi Madam, herself met lady IPS officers, They have a successful marriage and career...Why do u think we have to pick either one of them to be successful in life Confused ...
As far as DABH is concerned how Sandhya manages homes and Duty will be seen in the upcoming tracks , so why talk about it now? I have not watched the shows u have mentioned , but have watched Astitav ( Its about extra marital affair , husband cheats on  his wife and she suffers through out ) ...Now do u find that inspirational Ouch sorry to say I don't think such things should be promoted on national television

Why do u distort things by asking general questions ...'What is a logical discussion and all ''...

for  now we both were having a conversation and I found ur posts illogical, this is what I have  judged ...

Edited by Sonali_11 - 14 April 2014 at 10:48pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ilovepyaarniruba

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nothing Inspirational-The Plight of Indian Telly Bahus~-VBNOTE.PG8 (Page 5)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

manzilmukul

IF-Sizzlerz

manzilmukul

Posted: 14 April 2014 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
@ Sonali...
Thanks for your elaborate response to illogical posts.I have nothing to add nor contribute to add to your woes of responding to illogical discussions.
It amazes me how you get PERSONAL and then defend it by hitting more  with YOU ASKED FOR IT ...
To each his own ,If you give advise to see positive through negative and get messages. So I would refrain from typing same things over and over again.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NeerjalaherPriya_990winterduskMR21nneeiill

nneeiill

IF-Sizzlerz

nneeiill

Posted: 14 April 2014 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
@piu

illogical posts and boring posts is getting maximum reply with max number of words...and that too redundant ones

wonder why LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NeerjalaherwinterduskMR21

Priya_990

Goldie

Priya_990

Posted: 14 April 2014 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manzilmukul

• who will serve in remote areas?
  • Who will serve selflessly?
  • What is the purpose of her winning best cadet trophy if she only dreams of living close to her family and bows to the tyrannical mother-in law and supports the dumbness of a mute husband who stares at Bhabho every-time helplessly?

bang onClap.i completely agree with you.and i always wondered and thought about these three points.and one more thing,why are the Cvs so hell bent on showing Sandhya win the best cadet trophy(i know that they want her to serve in pushkar).does the bct mean everything?
Each task in the training seems to be connected with bct.does becoming an IPS after the training really hold any importance?

NeerjalaherwinterduskMR21nneeiillarti07

nneeiill

IF-Sizzlerz

nneeiill

Posted: 14 April 2014 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
those who say to understand certain track and  screenplay we need to go back through all the episodes..clearly are delusional is all i can say..

there are numerous shows which i have started watching right from the middle...and still got hooked to them

if a show or character is convincing ...even a split second of scene is sufficient

and indian teles are not like any movie or story..its acutally compilation of different tracks ...so pls whoever says go n watch from the beginning is quite ignorant i would say..
shows like this does not need any prior PhD on the show..

btw..i noticed members here ask personal questions and then they say " u asked for it "..
all this to defend a show.. " bravo Clap" .

Edited by nneeiill - 14 April 2014 at 11:50pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NeerjalaherPriya_990MR21arti07

Priya_990

Goldie

Priya_990

Posted: 14 April 2014 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
and yes,one more thing.What message are they giving to those woman civil service aspirants?Win the bct and serve in your in law's place or else forget about it.Stay with your family and live happily ever afterConfused.I really really want Sandhya to be posted somewhere else and see how the story progresses whether atleast now they will show Sandhya voicing her opinion in front of Bhabho or else back to her sacrifice for family's happiness.Thumbs Down

NeerjalaherMR21leo4everarti07nneeiill

nneeiill

IF-Sizzlerz

nneeiill

Posted: 14 April 2014 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Priya_990

and yes,one more thing.What message are they giving to those woman civil service aspirants?Win the bct and serve in your in law's place or else forget about it.Stay with your family and live happily ever afterConfused.I really really want Sandhya to be posted somewhere else and see how the story progresses whether atleast now they will show Sandhya voicing her opinion in front of Bhabho or else back to her sacrifice for family's happiness.Thumbs Down

exactly...too much emphasis on BCT actually ruined the dignity associated with IPS...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NeerjalaherPriya_990MR21arti07

Priya_990

Goldie

Priya_990

Posted: 15 April 2014 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nneeiill

Originally posted by Priya_990

exactly...too much emphasis on BCT actually ruined the dignity associated with IPS...
IKR,how many women will be successful in winning bct?what about them?IPS really means a lot not just something.The competition is so much that people try for years to atleast get past the prelims and here in this show they made mockery of the training system itself.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NeerjalaherMR21nneeiill

Post Reply New Post

Go to top