Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Heidiyou thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: FamenandGlory

<font color="#663333" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Illogical story ,like always negative characters , fiendish attitude towards woman at large is a forte of Madhubala ! they treat woman like dirt and there is no change in their attitude ! such regressive shows are a disgrace !</font>
<font color="#663333" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">agree with you 👍🏼</font>

well said .good point 👏
Funny29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Heidiyou

Do u have any brain ,1 women cleaning the enemy shoe ,where the women value in this show.i think dd has no self respect at all

No insult clear. I knows what fiction is and what real is, I knows what character and what real is, you not cuz  u argue about cleaning shoes in a fiction show and speak bad about DD. What for a fan are you? 

Edited by Funny29 - 10 years ago
zubeada thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Do u have any brain ,1 women cleaning the enemy shoe ,where the women value in this show.i think dd has no self respect at all

you r insulting dd ????

Heidiyou thumbnail

Originally posted by: zubeada

<font size="3">
you r insulting dd ????
</font>

Iam not insulting dd.iam a member in indian women organisation.there s limit 2 everything. My blood s bioling after.seeing 1 women insult in public show.please control humilation in this show.
zubeada thumbnail

Iam not insulting dd.iam a member in indian women organisation.there s limit 2 everything. My blood s bioling after.seeing 1 women insult in public show.please control humilation in this show.

really so you did the same (hamuliate her for doing such a scene )
whats diff between you and them

its fiction show like you never see these kind of scene
shes actor for god sake whats happening here
blaming her do this do that
shes not a kid she knows  what shes doing

zubeada thumbnail
why they not closing this post
actress been bashing right and left
whats happening 😕
alina.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

DD has no self respect??? Excuse me but she's an actress and she's doing her job, acting! She's an adult and knows what is right for her. Here you're acting like a feminist but saying that a woman has no self respect is just contradicting. You people need to realize that there is a huge difference between REAL and REEL.

@TM

the purpose of this scene was to show that Raj feels pain for Madhu and that they connect with each other and in the following time, they will fight Abhay.