Edited by drrose31 - 6 years ago
Posted: 9 years ago
REMOVED

IN ORDER TO READ, PM ME...

MUCH LOVE ROSE πŸ˜Š
Edited by drrose31 - 6 years ago
Note 

Well, after reading the comments on previous part am bit confused, I knew readers are gonna question me on this marriage that's why , before you ppl had asked me anything, I added the reasons for Maan's REVENGE.. But looks like few missed it and few still not getting what I tried to convey through those few lines... I am, Clear with what I had thought on this marriage... Its not like am changing the tracks and all.. Though, few had asked me to change the reasons and bring a bigger one ... Isn't that enough big that Maan had to face lots of bad situations just coz of Geet???? His family, his name in the society and etc... is this small thing for you ppl ??? Might be, But I don't think so... These things matter a lot for a reputed family... As far as , its name RM is concerned ... Well, I had opened a poll and almost 90+ % of readers said that it should be named as RM ... I had given option of REVENGE and all... But trust me, this was all I had in my mind at that time too... So, why to change name??? I understand you ppl love Maaneet (So do I) to read such kinda things.. But seriously can I get the liberty to type and mold the story as per my own wishes and thinking???And for What's Geet's mistake in that, that she loved someone... Nothing related to her love life... Its her doings to Maan and His family.. Her not telling anything before the engagement (She didn't get time at that time, I had mentioned that) and then voicing out loud in front of guests that she loved someone else... Meaning, disgracing Maan and His family... and hers as well... What kinda thoughts ppl must be having hearing her at that time??? of course bad, as ppl just tend to be keen to see others plight and laugh at them... (Its the truth of today's society) so this all is related on today's ppl's thinking ...Don't know, what readers were thinking reading the name RM this time... But these small small issues happen , causing bigger probs ..for others ...

Thanks so much for likes and comments ... Would suggest you to go to part 9 (on previous thread) and try to understand those lines, written at the end of update..also the ch sk of Geet... That might help you ppl to understand the story line... The Interesting parts are gonna start from next one..That's all from my side... 
well, updating soon...

Much love RoseπŸ˜‰
Edited by drrose31 - 9 years ago
Congrats for the new thread