Posted: 10 years ago
Hey MBians

Something weird happened today with me and I have no place to share this but the forum. My lappy had some problems and I had given it for repairing. I kept calling the guy from the Dell Service Centre and finally he came back with my lappy. While I was checking the laptop I casually asked his name so that I could save the contact number for any future assisstance. Guess what his name was "Raj Kumar" πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² I tried hard not to smile like an idiot but may b he would have thought that I'm a nutcase. I so much wanted to say "aur me madhubala" πŸ˜† πŸ˜† but controlled myself. I mean seriously, I never thought this name would be sooo appealing to me :P πŸ€£
Aye lo real-life Madhbala and Raj Kumar scrren space share kr rhe the..so I thought I should inform this in MB forum. πŸ˜³

PS : Btwn he was an ok guy, its just the name. So the story ends here. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
You should have said and I'm Madhubala πŸ˜†
Originally posted by ChocolateQueen

You should have said and I'm Madhubala πŸ˜†
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
probably wo kahega "chuna nhi chuna nhi..don't touch"  πŸ€£
Originally posted by madhubala123

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
probably wo kahega "chuna nhi chuna nhi..don't touch"🀣
ahahahah πŸ˜† btw was he cute? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ₯±
Originally posted by ChocolateQueen

ahahahah πŸ˜† btw was he cute? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ₯±
naaa πŸ₯± 
humare Raju se to comaprison hi nhi he πŸ˜†
Originally posted by devilish-grin

dat was cute😳
😳 πŸ˜³

Hey MBians

Something weird happened today with me and I have no place to share this but the forum. My lappy had some problems and I had given it for repairing. I kept calling the guy from the Dell Service Centre and finally he came back with my lappy. While I was checking the laptop I casually asked his name so that I could save the contact number for any future assisstance. Guess what his name was "Raj Kumar" πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² I tried hard not to smile like an idiot but may b he would have thought that I'm a nutcase. I so much wanted to say "aur me madhubala" πŸ˜† πŸ˜† but controlled myself. I mean seriously, I never thought this name would be sooo appealing to me :P πŸ€£
Aye lo real-life Madhbala and Raj Kumar scrren space share kr rhe the..so I thought I should inform this in MB forum. πŸ˜³

PS : Btwn he was an ok guy, its just the name. So the story ends here. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Hahahahaha!🀣

naaaπŸ₯±
humare Raju se to comaprison hi nhi heπŸ˜†
raju se koi compare nahi kar sakta 😊
Originally posted by -SanaLuvAbhay-

RAJBALA 🀣
🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£