Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
^^^

indu, 😳... romance... what's life without that. beyond deadlines, mortgages, insurance, gordon gecko, beyond the rush and helter skelter, the worry and whack of the material word, beyond everything that takes us away from us... uff dhakdhak romance...

waiting for your return. 😆

-Maryam.K- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Wow, beautiful poem!! Love it to bits<33
nishu_shorna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WOW... Indi Di... u write poems too... its B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L...
indi52 thumbnail
Originally posted by: .megs.

nice ðŸ˜›

thanks, megs. 😳
indi52 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Maryam.K-

Wow, beautiful poem!! Love it to bits<33

maryam, i am so glad you liked the poem, thank you.
indi52 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nishu_shorna

WOW... Indi Di... u write poems too... its B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L...

na na, nishu_shorna, get more carried away than usual at times and the result is this 😆... thanks for that beautiful.
ArshiAms thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
lovely poem dear:)
loveit
arshi hamesha...!!!
stg1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
beautiful cap, and an even more beautiful poem - as always i can see and feel ur love for them, it's almost tangible  ðŸ¤— u know, i made my peace with the fact that these two make me incredibly happy, and certain moments between them such as this one can sometimes even bring me to my knees (metaphorically of course ðŸ˜†) inspiration is not always easy to find and the way this one story, this one boy and this one girl and their love brightens up my life is definitely worth cherishing! i adore this particular fall and the raining petals and the sweetness and softness and newness of their shared laughter and smiles  

coincidentally i have this gif (not mine) in my sig. it's beautiful, i just love the way they reacted like a newly in love couple, clinging to each other for those first few seconds when their brains were switched off  
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Abs agree with that about romance indi.. A little tickle, fulfillment..Something that distinguishes higher order creations from the less blessed..
This is indeed one of their most colorful.. Filled with blooms in their otherwise thorny tale.. Fulfilled with a whole hearted reciprocating smile.. Perhaps there should be a fall chronicle..
Baharon phool barsavo is so very apt for the moment .. U r right.. Just that Yashraj almost seemed to have hijacked all and any yellow blooms ..
Still on phone.. Doesn't make things easyEdited by Horizon - 10 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Originally posted by: basb

missing arshi

basb, can't tell you how much i miss that half hour escape into beauty and fun.