Farewell Post! - Favorite Scenes from the show

Posted: 10 years ago

Lets dedicate this post to Merit Bhabhi Team! Maybe you can share your fav scenes ;)

Let me start: My favorite scene was when Kunal came from Americana.. ahhh
I Can't believe this show is ending. Will definitely miss the Sherrie family! :))
Each & every kunal & shraNal scenes are very close to me!!⭐️
The recent shraddha's confession+RNBDJ BG scene was the best!!πŸ˜ƒ
Gonna miss them a lot!!
Edited by -Red-Rose- - 10 years ago
@rose dittoo same β­οΈ  lekin if its one then it would be the jaipur trip scene when kunal enters in shraddha's car without her permission and their cute nok-jhonk!! πŸ‘πŸ‘ 
Originally posted by Komal1004

@rose dittoo same β­οΈ  lekin if its one then it would be the jaipur trip scene when kunal enters in shraddha's car without her permission and their cute nok-jhonk!! πŸ‘πŸ‘ 
Right.the jaipur trip,reunion trip,valentines special..these all were epic!!⭐️⭐️
I loved each and every shranal, be it their cute nok-jhok or the sad separation...I loved them all. But the most memorables would be their Jaipur trip with a free-spirited shraddha and an awesome Kunal.
And then there is the lovely and subtle AnKi which am going to miss a lot!!

GAWD...am going to miss them soo much!! And there is this silent promise that I have made that I will never fall for a jodi with this level of madness ever again. Never felt this sad on a show's end. πŸ˜­
Edited by niki_2293 - 10 years ago
So the final day has come. We wont be able to watch MB after tonight's episode.

I know its going to be tough for all of us.But i am sure we will move on.

Its hard to choose one fav scene. There are so many beautiful scenes,which i am gonna cherish for life long.

Actually  i like all the nok jhok scenes between shranal.But some are my fav. like-Kunal's entry,popcorn blast scene,shranal finally met,badminton match,Kunal's realization,reunion, their marriage,Shraddha's confession.πŸ˜ƒ

Apart from these, i like Zorit, Anki, Dhruv scenes also. Actually i like everything about MB. Thats why i even liked Bua n fufaji's scenes.πŸ˜†

Its being an wonderful journey with MB and i am proud of myself to be a part of this journey.πŸ˜ƒ
cockroach and the Maha-episode with Shranal scenes, especially Kunal in a towel.

And Anand going to save Kittu, but Kittu ended up saving him.
each and every AnKi scene till date...naak ke neechey romance srk and sallu style...valentines both day and night☺️...every single moment in their two two and half month long separation cum divorce cum fake pregnancy track which finally culminated in Anand wanting to save Kittu but Kittu doing the actual savingπŸ˜†...Kitchen romance where they invented a new way of tasting cheese sous...diwali karwa chauth...so many man...new years...honey moon flash back, first anniv flash back...actual anniv...and so so many more yaar...I don't even have count...they ahd many beautiful conversations sometimes abt Zorit, sometimes abt Shraddha, sometimes abt their own selves...everything...feel lucky and blessed...even though we AnKi frustrated in the past one month but if we look back at our journey, the number of scenes and specially intimate hubby wifey scenes which we have is enough to keep us all hooked for a whole life time...so ya blessed for all of it...their whole journey is epic
apart from the Shranal scenes, liked all the scenes with Shranal and Dhruv- Kunal spiderman, then the three hiding from Anand, then all subsequent scenes incl the Lodhi scene, laptop romance, then gola romance, then the three in a garden-kunal's treat with candy floss, and the I love u 3 scene...
Haha. I can't choose a favorite scene. I was thinking of this  a while back and tried to make my top 10 scenes of mb and ended up listing all the moments of mb. It was just too difficult. I personally love all of the Shranal scenes more than anything . Right from where they first met to perhaps was their last scene together which was seen in yesterday's epi. All of their moments are dear to me whether it was their first meeting, reunion romance, the new years dance, coffee shop drama, kunal's constant taunts, valentines and of course their wedding moments. I just love them to bits.
There are also the scenes where the Shergill family love touches your heart. Like when Shraddha returns home and tge moments with her father. This has to be one of my favorite families ever on tv.