Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

winterdusk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: parth26

@sanjh11 u said truth..but.. By plucking flower's Petals..we do not gather the beauty of flower... πŸ˜†

i m not talking about about flower i only stated the importance of shoes ! πŸ˜³
SwerveBae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: parth26

@sanjh11 u said truth..but.. By plucking flower's Petals..we do not gather the beauty of flower... πŸ˜†

I can't believe you guys are using my flower and shoe example

^ tussi vhi? 😲Edited by fresco. - 10 years ago
winterdusk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: fresco.

I can't believe you guys are using my flower and shoe example

^ tussi vhi? 😲

πŸ˜†

i m a shoe maniac, πŸ˜†anyday i will prefer shoes over flower ! oh tht reminds me of K drama boys over flowers ! πŸ˜³
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I'm not sure you guys read my post, or just like to bash πŸ˜•
I never compared Sandhya with Zakir. In my post I clearly mentioned that both are selfish in their own way, doesn't mean I'm comparing.

For Zakir, BCT became no no after his evil deed.

My understanding is BCT is for the best cadet who does his/her performances up to the mark all through the training period, not for one or two instant tasks done excellently. The cadet who deserves the trophy has to continually improve his/her to become the best to achieve the trophy.

As for Sandhya she won the medal for water filling task, she was lucky that Zaker got injured. And that was the first time she did some good job, otherwise she almost failed in every task.

Even in the water task, I thought Roma did the most hard work, running back and forth on the gravel, naked feet!

Sandhya had a dream to become an IPS officer, not getting BCT. This is BB's wish and Sandhya now wants BCT just to fulfill BB's wish, so that she can stay in Pushkar. She cannot take out BB from her system, always BCT and BB is haunting her, and as a result we see her tensed and stressed expression.

Now, to become an IPS officer her shooting is the most biggest task, they are almost done with their training whereas she cannot shoot properly yet, and she takes long time to shoot too.

She will pass from the academy and join the force, and for sure in Bhabo's aangan she can do some shooting practice, which some of you suggested that she can overcome her shortcoming by doing practices.
And for shooting at a criminal she will take so long time to aim that criminal will leave Pushkar and reach to Delhi.

When she got that opportunity to take special shooting class, which also she got by chance due to Zakir's injury, what she did? She chose to attends Chavis wedding. Chavi the selfish, liar and deceptive ones wedding become more important than Sandhya's training, which should be her only focus.

Someone comments that because of her, Chavis marriage didn't break, but I wish Chavis wedding never happened with that nice family.

Also some one mentioned that Sandhya wouldn't attend the wedding if she has important task to do.

Two things:

Sandhya was leaving at night without Sirji's permission... so that could be her last day in the premises!!
Shooting practice was way more important for an IPS officer than Chavi's wedding!!

However, IPS training and specially if she has the aim for BCT, than taking special coaching was much more important over Chavis's wedding. 

She did it to make BB happy, what she will do when she will start working and BB needs her for some issues at home?

What is her priorities? An IPS officers duty or a DIL's duty? She cannot do both as best simultaneously. She needs to choose one...Which will come first????

I remember I pointed out this in another post that for some profession, job comes first, as for Doctor, they sometimes miss their own daughter's wedding for an emergency... IPS officer should be like that, as SirJi said, it will be a 24/7 work, not a 9-5 job.

If Sandhya wants to balance, she needs to go for a teaching job.

It will show she can balance both because this is just a show, in reality no one can balance both if someone choose a profession like Doctor or IPS.

Also this is a wrong message to those young girls who is thinking that like Sandhya they can manage both, they will suffer without any doubt.

Edited by NeelM - 10 years ago
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
can i ask something to those who are saying zakir is the selfish one ???

Was sandhya not selfish when she decided to go for chavi's wedding instead of asking special instructor to learn shooting..?

An IPS officer without proper shooting expertise will be danger to anyone...dont u think so?
she is ready to risk lives of people and not make any effort to learn shooting..

moreover..as NeelM said she excelled only in couple of tasks and not all..she has been the most inconsistent cadet ...and she lacks the main skill required..and still we dont see her selfishness...why???.her selfishness is considered sacrifice..why ??? is it  coz she is the lead ??
Edited by nneeiill - 10 years ago
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Those calling Sandhya selfish for going to Chavi's wedding...aren't you judging her as an IPS officer?
Let's not forget...she's a trainee...a cadet.  Her going to the wedding didn't compromise her duties in anyway.  

I'm sure if she was an actual IPS officer doing a task on which national security depended on..her priorities would be very different.

Similarly Zakir...another cadet... in my POV could be given a 2nd chance because he made a wrong choice under mental pressure.  If he was an IPS officer...I would think differently.

As for target practice...hers is weak, but nothing that can be improved without practice.  Her missing that one session is not the end of the world...she can always take another class or practice on her own.  Not all officers are perfect in hitting their mark.  Just look at the rest of the squad.  Roma is the best and she got 8/10.  Sandhya didn't take the special course and she got 7/10...not bad.

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
so u mean to say learning shooting was not priority at that moment...exactly for this thought process of hers i said she was taking everything for granted...or may be she knew no matter what officer agrima singh will anyhow give her training in the end..so why bother

In the end..her going to the wedding definitely showed that she compromised.

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: nneeiill

so u mean to say learning shooting was not priority at that moment...exactly for this thought process of hers i said she was taking everything for granted...or may be she knew no matter what officer agrima singh will anyhow give her training in the end..so why bother

Exactly my point.Such situations will keep arising in her life.How will she prioritize then ? By giving lectures on how she can balance both..Sorry to say but IPS is such a  respectable job with Responsibilities and Sacrifices..A person who cannot DECIDE does not DESERVE IPS..
Did you see How Zakir wanted to be killed after being thrown out of the academy ?
REAL IPS CADETS have such Immense PASSION.They will accept Death than letting anything coming between their dreams.IT IS THIS JUNOON WHICH I WANT FROM SANDHYA?IS IT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR ??If PEOPLE do not have the Junoon and JAZBA for IPS they don't DESERVE IT PERIOD..No matter whatever their MARITAL RESPONSIBILITIES ARE...
She did not even think about Zakir because of her incapability a person lost his career??AND STILL SHE DESERVES BCT ?Oh lemme guess because she is the ADARSH PARIVAR KI NARI who kisses God's locket and wins by FLUKE...Except shedding a few tears about how bhabho's dreams were lost and her pushkar posting was gone..There was no remorse in her eyes.As if Duniya jaye tel lene For me The tyrannical MIL and the MUTE husband are the END OF THE WORLD. AND STILL SHE DESERVES THE BCT??
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Originally posted by: nneeiill

No...I'm saying she earned the right to go to that wedding fair and square, and she felt that was the most important thing to do at that time.

Again...as she is not an IPS officer...I don't see how she compromised her "duties" in any way. Agrima Singh wouldn't have let her go if that was the case.

And she couldn't have possibly anticipated Zakir would cheat and she would get additional training from him...so she wasn't taking things for granted.

Also target practice is something that you perfect with practice only...not just by attending a class. As a cadet in an IPS academy she would have access to a practice range and can always work on it.  
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Originally posted by: manzilmukul

Exactly my point.Such situations will keep arising in her life.How will she prioritize then ? By giving lectures on how she can balance both..Sorry to say but IPS is such a  respectable job with Responsibilities and Sacrifices..A person who cannot DECIDE does not DESERVE IPS..
Did you see How Zakir wanted to be killed after being thrown out of the academy ?
REAL IPS CADETS have such Immense PASSION.They will accept Death than letting anything coming between their dreams.IT IS THIS JUNOON WHICH I WANT FROM SANDHYA?IS IT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR ??If PEOPLE do not have the Junoon and JAZBA for IPS they don't DESERVE IT PERIOD..No matter whatever their MARITAL RESPONSIBILITIES ARE...
She did not even think about Zakir because of her incapability a person lost his career??AND STILL SHE DESERVES BCT ?Oh lemme guess because she is the ADARSH PARIVAR KI NARI who kisses God's locket and wins by FLUKE...Except shedding a few tears about how bhabho's dreams were lost and her pushkar posting was gone..There was no remorse in her eyes.As if Duniya jaye tel lene For me The tyrannical MIL and the MUTE husband are the END OF THE WORLD. AND STILL SHE DESERVES THE BCT??

Her incapability? πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜²

Zakir lost his career because he cheated.

Junoon and jazba...I think Sandhya has demonstrated that she has plenty of that.  She was a housewife when she defeated the terror plot by Raj Kumar.  She was even willing to die in order to get the bomb to detonate at a safe place.

Having suicidal thoughts because you screwed your own career is an act of cowardice not Jazba. I hope real IPS officers are not as fanatical as that.