Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

Chota but Lovely scene: Ratan ko Veera ki Fikar

Krsna09 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I'm talking about the beginning scene of the episode today  😊

When Veera got the dress from chaiji, there was a small smile on Ratan's face which said that she had wanted Veera to get the aashirwad/gift just like a real family member. Then she instructed her to get her mehendi done, like a true caring and concerned mother.😳😳

And when Veera said she has to go to her work, Ratan explained to her how it is such a lucky and precious thing for a young girl to put mehendi in her hands. It showed that though she herself doesn't put mehendi anymore, she wants her daughter to have all the experiences and enjoyments of being a young girl of marriageable age..

Aur Veera : Though she didn't want to waste time in doing it and wanted to get on with her work, she went ahead just for the sake of listening to her beloved Beeji 😊😊

That simple 2 minutes scene stole my heart today. We have seen Ratan showering her love over her daughter-in-law for the past weeks, and though we know she is undoubtedly an ideal saas and mother, still I always want Veera to get lots and lots of love expressed to her by Ratan. And this scene today just removed all those thoughts, making me enjoy the pure and unique mother-daughter bond they share πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Edited by Krsna09 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunny303 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awww this is so sweet!  I love Ratan...she is a sweetheart she just needs to show it to Veera more😊...thanks for sharing...I'll look out for this sceneπŸ˜ƒ
DazzilerDizzy thumbnail
Iam happy that ratan show some love for veera!! And veera said yes to ratan just for her sake!! I hope cvs start to show some cute ratan and veera scenes!😊
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I'm so happy to see Ratan softening towards Veera, its been such a relief to see her looking at Veera with pride and love instead of hatred. 
Krsna09 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I'm so happy to see Ratan softening towards Veera, its been such a relief to see her looking at Veera with pride and love instead of hatred. 

Exactly! Ratan may not outwardly say it, but she has developed so much pride over Veera as her beti πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜› I just love the way their relationship is growing
anuramesh26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Yes its been for a while now that Ratan is taking a slow step towards Veera, after the veera's promise of making her 'papaji's sapna true'. Every now and then we can see ratan silently admiring her daughter or making gestires towards veera and veera acknowledging it. πŸ‘πŸΌ