Posted: 9 years ago
who inspite of so many insults calls Ketki behen

and is purposefully participating in marraige functions

she IRRITATES . stupidity is not advocated by God . If the Vaishnavs r dumb , Dhara is maha dumb .

Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

she IRRITATES . stupidity is not advocated by God . If the Vaishnavs r dumb , Dhara is maha dumb .

Not fully agree actually she  is in love with jai and wants to some how save Jai life no matter what price she has to pay for it. 

So she is doing it. Yes why she has to attend all the marriage function, not necessary. 

To save Jai Life she can be with him without doing the functions. Height of Dumbness. 
I was surprised when she called Ketki sister as well but then again that's her nature so perhaps not so surprising after all.   She's not the type to purposefully put down her family members in front of others, unlike Ketki..  But, I do wish she had left at at praising the elders rather than including Ketki in them as well.   I guess it's to show what a big heart she has and how she'll end up letting bygones be bygones once Deepika bids adieu...
see its like this

she coiuld easily have bypassed Ketki

Keti has been bitchy and horrible to her

calling Ketki behen is calling Chandrika behen

and when family members r giving option to stay out of fnctions , why the insistence

i think its tooo much .

see its like this

she coiuld easily have bypassed Ketki

Keti has been bitchy and horrible to her

calling Ketki behen is calling Chandrika behen

and when family members r giving option to stay out of fnctions , why the insistence

i think its tooo much .

Agreed that not only could she have but she should have bypassed Ketki.   I didn't like that part either but what can be done???? I still think it's shown so that we see how much better a person she is than Ketki and perhaps also to remind Ketki (when she gets caught) how she treated Dhara and how Dhara treated her...

Also agree that she should have stayed out of the functions as well, I don't understand her reason for participating at all, other than things like the mehndi incident to happen and how Jai's name ended up on her hand etc...

I can't believe though that the elders haven't taken Ketki aside and told her to keep her mouth shut yet though...😕
Why she always is silent ðŸ˜• I know that she loves Jai, and she keep be silent beacuse of that. But really ðŸ˜•
@ Kools nice to see you here. Even I've been watching this track. I quite like Dhara, though I don't relate to her hiding the truth of  the paternity of the child because of a promise. While I attribute her illiteracy and the fact she is an orphan to her constant endeavor to please the family who has given her shelter, I can't believe that even a woman like her is okay with the fact that her child will be born without the name and presence of his/her father.
And, where she was smart enough to understand Chandrika's evil schemes, why can't she deduce the fact that Dipika could be lying especially when she knows that it was she with Jai that night not Dipika.

Finally, what beats me is how Jai and his traditional family have also easily accepted the fact that a traditional (sanskari) girl like Dhara could sleep with another man while she is still bound in a marriage with Jai. I find that very disgusting. Or I've missed something out here.

Yme

YMe11 i can understand her poverty . I can undesrtand her naive loyalty to Sarpanch Baa . What i cannot digest is never minding Ketki and Deepika's bitchiness . Those 2 have been horrible to her and her brother ...and calling them behen and offering to do their marraige stuff is extremely irritating . With that pained smile on her face . Also the Vaishnavs need to know the truth of her baby as its their blood too not just hers to bring it up in poverty . So according to her Jai screwed both women . So ? The child is a different ball game altogether . What right does she have to put it through poverty and hell to please Ketki and Deepika .

As u said , its disgusting of the Vaishnavs to think she slept around . If Parul cannot believe it she has not tried to find the truth either and it has not struck Jai that one of the 2 women r lying .Thats why i said the Vaishnavs r dumb and Dhara is maha dumb . I thought she will refuse to give thumb impression on divorce papers and shocKJiten bhai with her rustic smartness . But she is going out of the way to please the enemy . Even Baa and the Vaishnav women don't like her participating in marraige rasams .They know Ketki's bitchy nature too well . But Dhara is ignoring them and listening to Ketki by choice and moving around like servant . Can't help feeling that she is purposefully trying to elicit sympathy by showing them how pained she is .
Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 9 years ago

I dont understand y Viashnavs r allowing Ketki's taunts? Y noone is stopping ketki? wat happened to the boss Anshu ba?