Balika Vadhu

Enough....Hum Se Nahi Hogaa...

seetha74 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Mannu's re-entry into the BH is very gratifying and is worth a great celebration for them as well as the viewers!  The kid acted as per the demands of the situation from time to time...Superb!!

A mother's(Ganga's) pain which all of a sudden translated into jubilation is worth watching!

Another ---Mujhse Nahi Hoga ! In which direction the BV CVs are  moving ? ---into the oblivion with Sanchi's problem ?

That is the only point left to deal with...all other stories reached their logical ends ! So ...from now onwards ...Sanchi may be the lead and all other main characters could revolve around her and fade into the back ground!... or,they can as well bring another twist to stretch the story!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
What is the objection with the Sanchi track? What if for one minute we forget that its Sanchi as the victim. If it was anyone else like a friend of Anandi's and they were trying to give a powerful message of how rape affects a victim's life yet how she can overcome it...get married and live a happy life and how the victim is still emotionally and mentally scarred for a long time but her husband can help her overcome the trauma...would people still have an objection to the track? This is the first track of BV in a very long time I find worthwhile to watch.
RainbowKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Seetha bang on post 
Mannu's re.entry scene and jubilation on the faces of JaGan and Singhs was worth watching What a delightful scene for viewers . A treat to eyes and a delight for heart 

while such detailed marriage for Sanchi and another mujh sai nahi ho ga is unbearable BV cvs if have no track for leads better end the show Stop destroying this show recycling old tracks and even recycled AnSh wedding clothes design for Sanchi Vivek This show suffered a lot because of forcing one character on viewers for more than a year . 
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
@TM, agree with you.

The problem with Sanchi track is-
1) They are forcibly trying to project Sanchi-Vivek as a replica of AnSh. Repeating the same scenes, giving the similar costumes, and eventually making it an unconvincing story.
2) If they really wanted to show how a rape victim suffers and keeps suffering despite being a victim herself, why did they forced her into a marriage? I had lot of expectations from this track earlier.. But they way the whole court room case was handled and ended illogically was much disappointing. It looked like it all was done to make Vivek fall for her
seetha74 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Since beginning they are not treating  this rape case in a convincing way !   Why there is so much hurry in marrying off Sanchi...that too with the brother of the rapist ...who was once a beau to the victim...here Sourabh is not an intruder ...once Sanchi loved him too ! The lawyer himself   marrying  Sanchi is a bad enough decision !

rameeraa87 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
how come the rape victim be  so happy in marriage she will be having some insecurities why cant they show how saurabh  used her  and raped her  what is the reason of showing  sabra  like ansh  very irritating
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
sanchi is most favourate character of bv producers that is why bv cvs still focussing on sanchi character .now ansh jagan is useless for bv cvs only sanchi is precious to bv producers 
FatehTejo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
For me that kid is to much better then Saanchi.
I just love Maanu, and happy that Ratan give him to Jagya back. 

Now show is around Saanchi.
Smiely thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
tottaly agree. Sanchi is fav of producers. (only producers not viewers).
When they introduced her, I was waiting for her to return to her hostel. But now she is the lead actress.
nigahlad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I DONT KNOW ABOUT U ALL BUT I LIKE SAACHI AND VIVEK STORY LINE... IF WE CAN FORGIVE jAGDISH AND ENJOY HIS SCENES THEN Y NOT THIS TWO... !!!!!!!!!!!