Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Red-Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: ..Preethz..

Let me give you a big hug now before everything! πŸ€—πŸ€— Everyone is upset. i feel like crying for the past one week. :'( But, I am still smiling because our show is leaving with a BANG! We should be proud of that Rosie! :) I deeply connect with your feelings but listen, we are all with each other and will surely overcome this! Now. SMILE! Show me your teeth like this.. πŸ˜ƒ

Awww...Girl U definitely know how to make a person smile!!!πŸ˜ƒ

A hugs hug to U right now!!!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

yeah..i'm proud of ma show & ma shraNal!!⭐️
FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
cant be here until six pm honey

so do one thing go and reserve a post in that topic...i opened it yesterday only...taki u can do ur wishes wala thing on ur own tom without needing me...but thing is i already reserved for wishes...and i dnt have any other post apart frm these five posts...so dnt reserve...lol

actually just...keep the post fully ready...i wld cme back by twp pm and edit it asap...whatever u want to do u cna do its fine with me either way

-Red-Rose- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Preethz..

Pardon any mistakes there in the post. I wrote that at 12 am. So, you can imagine what type of state I was in. Hahahaha! :P

No probs..galti human se hi hoti hai!!πŸ€—
SwishCrawley thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Preethz, you are a sweetheart! I love you, all, so much. πŸ˜³
And it's not GOODBYE! I will be active here. πŸ˜ƒ
I PROMISE! πŸ˜Š

Here's a HAPPY SONG. πŸ˜† Edited by Swish_07 - 10 years ago
sunitas123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Meri Bhabhi is staring again from Monday 14th April at 2.00 pm on Star Utsav!😊
Nobody27 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunitas123

Meri Bhabhi is staring again from Monday 14th April at 2.00 pm on Star Utsav!😊

Wow...Is it true...I am so happy😊
-Red-Rose- thumbnail
Shivu
I love U endless & much more than that!!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Reshmaxo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That was beautiful what you have written. I agree, meri bhabhi is not going anywhere cause it resides in everybody's hearts. Meri bhabhi was a big present that came in a small package.
Im glad I just happened to watch mb, I'm glad I got hooked onto the show and I'm especially glad that I'm a member of this amazing forum cause there are such beautiful people here.
The cast mean everything to me ANSH are and will always be dear to me.
NaijaLuv88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Res...(Gosh...where am I at nowadays that I missed this.)
Unres...

Wonderful postπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
U say ur not a scholar but you sound very philosophical to meπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Everything is absolutely true about what you said. Meri Bhabhi is not going anywhere. Despite the actions of one or group of people deciding to end it doesn't mean we have to stop caring, loving, and watching it despite it not being on-air(well its still going to be on-air on another channelπŸ˜†πŸ˜†). I love Meri Bhabhi for the same reason as well: being entirely realistic and being able to relate to the characters no matter how flawed they were/are. There was no extreme just sometimes immense stupidity in the characters but entirely realistic. Whose perfect, who don't make mistakes, continuous mistakes, and eventually learn from them. Who doesn't? Sure there are some characters that frustrated the living daylights out of me but then again it was never as a complete 360 degree turn compared to most characters on most shows. Meri Bhahi kept that realism and its identity of characters that matched family members or friends that we all have and made it so much more appealing and enjoyable. It brought people together and the same as it brought all of us together. This forum has been the most peaceful to be in and the most enjoyable to come back in to chat and talk and goof around with everyone. Its been fun and i hope we can continue this ridiculous and crazy fun that we been having.

Good things definitely come in small packages and its such a shame for the longest the show was underestimated and it was able to pull in the trp's but sadly too many things came crashing in that gave the channel its fuel to pull the plug. But nevertheless, i have to say its one of the best shows that came out of the garbage fest of saas-bahu dramas from Starplus (well aside from IPKKND Season 1 and EHMMBH) and i could always distantly hope that somehow the cast gets to perform together in another show together but the possibility is completely low and impossible in ever happening. 

The show is not disappearing and the only way it can do so is if we let ourselves forget it and let it crumble and be pushed under the rug as if it never existed.

Also it seems that i never seem to really talk to you as well which is just as puzzling but hopefully that will change and thank you so much for the birthday thread. πŸ˜³πŸ˜› Its better now than never so no problemo at allπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Beautiful post btwπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ
Edited by najialuv88 - 10 years ago
-Red-Rose- thumbnail
Originally posted by: najialuv88

Res...(Gosh...where am I at nowadays that I missed this.)

Y are u late...Y..what phor?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†