Ending soon [DT Nt: 5- Please Read ] - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
🤣
mb ke end hone ki khbar to tab se ud rahi hai jab se show shuru hua hai🤣 har mahine ATI rehti hai
naya promo aaye na aaye naya article jaroor aata hai MB off air jaane ka.

par koi nai try karte raho , 
APNE KO KYA APNE KO TO SHOW AND DVD DEKHNE KA HAI.
O but wasn't that proved to be rumours.  That sad just now I started liking the show and now this news. If they always wanted to end then why they brought VD back to give us name sake of happiness. I am sad now. Thanks for sharing. ðŸ˜­Edited by beautiful_heart - 10 years ago
Mb k offair jane ki khabar to bahot udi par mb ka offair jana mushkil he nahi namumkin hai
Originally posted by beautiful_heart

O but wasn't that proved to be rumours.  That sad just now I started liking the show and now this news. If they always wanted to end then why they brought VD back to give us name sake of happiness. I am sad now.

yaar dont worry vo romour he tha.
MB nt going off air.
I hope the day will come soon
Originally posted by nupurjain1234

yaar dont worry vo romour he tha.
MB nt going off air.
Thanks ðŸ˜ƒ but one confusion was this a different one then first news. I am really liking the show once again. It is so fresh.😳 Rajbala scenes are fresh and the makers really taking effort.
Originally posted by beautiful_heart

Thanks ðŸ˜ƒ but one confusion was this a different one then first news. I am really liking the show once again. It is so fresh.😳 Rajbala scenes are fresh and the makers really taking effort.

its from SBB n source would be scrutiny article.

sites ki news seg. mein dikhate hai ,nothing new.
Yes makers r trying their level best n just hoping it work this time.

really it should be end because there s no story in the show,there s no women value.such a waste show .i think makers and actors are no brain.women are treated like slave,without any self respect.
such a dustbin show😡
tfs i'm all prepared for anything...every gud thing comes to an end & there were some fab shows like Geet, PKYEK, IPKIND ,PV ,NBT...with fab jodis which ended one or the other day MB will end too 
but i just hope cvs do justice to DVD 's talented & don't show us all negativity in the show before they end MB everything depends on trps 

& about SBS they hv said it 2 or 3 times & all of that were rumours so now let's wait & watch  makers r trying their level best lets see what is in store