Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RoshniAN thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Heyyy... I've been following ur VMs and they are simply awesome... Love how you match the scenes with the lyrics... Ur latest Crack Vm is tooo good... Don't have words to praise it...hope the series would continue... Awesome work...keep it up :D
StrangeStories thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
THANK YOU so much for the comments everyone. I'm glad you all could laugh a little watching it. As long we have our beloved  constipated Adi's expressions and majboori king Raman Kumar Bhalla's dilemmas on the show, I will definitely have enough content to work on a Part 3 soon :)

Originally posted by: Indian_Isha

Awesome Riya! Adi's was the best...LOL! Whats up with the other VM that we were discussing about? 😃

Finally got the Crack VM done with so will start on that one soon. Hopefully that will be the next one I upload :)...PM me if you have any new song suggestions apart from the ones already given. 
StrangeStories thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cool_aparna

Crack part 2 equally 🤣 as the first one...gosh where do u scrounge for such songs..😆...mast compilation of the situations!!!

Haha...Thats something that definitely does not come easily I must say, but once I find it, YHM gives me enough content to match it up with the song...I heard the Chashmish song and went Bingo..that fits the lallu version of RKB 😆
madhavimanish32 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow this is so awesome...👏👏N gulabi ankhein wala bit was so amazing...Fab job👍🏼