wht abt poojas dreams?

sweety_14 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
hey guyz basicly i thought the story of ye meri life hai is abt this gurl whos dream is 2 be a director,but now days its tht same like othr story family drama.wht abt poojas dreams aftr marraige did she forget abt her future.or it dosnt mean anyhting 2 her anymore.if she wants she can still fullfill her dreams. she has the chance 2.since ashmit is such a rich guy who can oviously giv her a chance 2 proove herself wht do think guyz?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desi_chick05 thumbnail
yeh  i agree!! tha show has changed a lot from the beggining. I think the directers lost some veiwers because they showed a lot of college stuff and it wuz a funni show first thats y i watched it and now its just sad. 😔
ThE_kHan07 thumbnail
Pooja had dreams?? really?? Kab?? doesnt look like it!! 😕😕😆
Delia thumbnail

hey guys, i have an idea.... maybe ashmit is plannin on giftin her a chance to direct her own movie, as a kind of suhaag gift when she finally decides to sleep with him. i mean, he does own his own film company, so it shoudlnt be too difficult, dont u think?

desi gurl thumbnail

Originally posted by: tafarruz

Pooja had dreams?? really?? Kab?? doesnt look like it!! 😕😕😆

Chote, chote sapno ke par nikal ne lage they

Pooja almost chand par utarne ligi thi

Urna chaha tha, par kya hua

Zameen pe aa geri

Phir uske sapne urke chand pe gaye

Yeh Pooja ki gaalti hai

Usse pashtane do Yeh uske sapne, yeh uski life mein director nahi banegi

Yeh Pooja ki life hai Oh life, Pooja's life

|iami5o4| thumbnail
hmmm yea your right Delia. I think that would be the only thing that would save this show. I'm very dissapointed that this drama has turned straight up into a family drama ðŸ˜µ but still Pooja is older now and it makes sense that she has to deal with family related problems and such at this time in her life. She'll HOPEFULLY get back to wanting to become a film director with some input from Ashmit and ummm maybe even ROnit. :]