i felt showing 10 dart boards shooting
and every time zak to motivate
is sandy that weak to be motivated every time she shoots

it really puts sandy in a very bad light
how can a person who needs motivation for every shoot go on to win bct
would that be justified

instead fbs would mean self motivation
you always wanted sandy to be self motivated 

Todays Episode is completly Wrong way of Executing ..Dragging Episode ..
One Should always get Motivated with their Inner Call , Inner Voice ..
Once in the while they come up with Locket Drama ..😆 
I was Like, Show something we can accept , She is Going to be an IPS Officer to this Country , she to be Confident and Motivate Herself ,trust herself ..

Edited by coolmausam - 10 years ago
-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
yup at a point i did get pissed off when realised whole episode is going into shooting alone but i felt relief when Zakir's motivation and light support for Sandy came to light...😳

They showed how important it is for him to be in IPS which are in hands of Sandy, it was obvious any one would say same thing or motivate them again and again when their lives are in others hands.. This is the essence in today's episode.😛
-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

Ramadi they will show it when Sandhya is announced as the best cadet. Shooting is def not the time to show FBs. 

The head as Zakir says should be focused on target , not on FBs. ðŸ˜ƒ

Exactly my point..🥳
aroojakhtar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Boring track...hvnt watched it since 3 weeks
_Nish_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yeah...they dragged the epi too much...
Sonali_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yea todays episode was very dragged ,I wasn't expecting the whole episode for this thing.
Thesky diving episodes were done really well ,they were fast paced too.
If Im nt wrong they already shot for the felicitation ceremony ..but now Suraj says all the rathi house members will go there.
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice post thala... it was darn boring!!!
I can understand Zakir's worries but he didn't needs to repeat the same damn thing.

Today one thing became clear that people for their dream or existence they can do anything...example is Zakir.. to achieve BCT he wanted to put Sandhya's life in danger, and now he wants Sandhya aims her target and win BCT , so he can stay in Police Academy!!!
Lvdt thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
it seems cvs already had dicided to dragg dis track ..i will not surprise if they continue like dis coming 4-5 weeks..until viewer will not be bored
actually i expected dis..we all know d reason...
coming on topic..sorry i haven't watched yet...
Edited by parth26 - 10 years ago
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
well said thala, what a boring episode, I wasted my time watching it. More draggy than BKR seriously! 

Also for suraj, cant they think about something else to give to him instead of remembering sandhya all the time? yes, it is so sweet to see a sweet husband like him but why always the same emotion and tone always? It's getting repetitive. Now I feel guilty for being against the PL idea, at least that would have shown a stronger or different suraj. I cant believe I'm saying this!!

aroojakhtar, me too finding the whole track starting chavi's marriage becoming boring and draggy. Also what is more irritating is the mind voice/self talk done by the leads and other characters, I hate it so much. 

Nothing to be proud of the TRP, even BKR epis got maximum TRPS...next week the real competition will start with IPL and EK launching a new show. Cvs better buck up!

..Anusha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
hahaha  Roma you didn't like this episode?  Ya it was a bit exasperating if you have been watching all the episodes. I agree that showing her whole IPS journey might have made it more watchable too.