Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jaya-V thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Thank you for update 
Good episode . Glad that  Ratan realized Mannu will live a better life with Jagya Ganga  and become a better human being with their parenting .Love the way he said to Jagya to make Mannu a person like him .Ratan verbally slapped his parents too very well They became speechless 

Good acting by Shashank , Chandresh Singh & Sargun in the episode .So happy for Jagya Ganga and Mannu 😃
Surish thumbnail
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update. 
A very interesting n gripping episode in a while. Convincing story n great performance by all Singhs.
tellygeek thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you Nightqueen.

Fantastic episode, a must watch for Ratan, Jagya.

I was waiting for today's episode and wanted to see what makes Ratan Singh takes this decision and it was shown beautifully, very believable. Finally a loving father won over evil one. As Buddha says, "Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth".

Ratan considered Jagya as his enemy who wanted to snatch away his kid from him. But one moment of self-evident truth became a life changing experience for Ratan Singh. He could clearly see what he would make out of Mannu against what Mannu could be if with a father like Jagya.

Loved the two bits when Mannu said Bapusa looking at Jagya, and the silent emotional hug from Jagya to Ratan was brilliant, so many things were communicated in that silence.
As mentioned by @Jan50, I would also like to see more of Ratan Singh.

Nandu's prayers got answered, such a sweet kid.

Waiting to watch Dadisa and the Singhs celebrating Mannu's homecoming.
monamie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the WU...

i really liked yesterday's episode...Ratan Singh was crying!!... 😲...i can not believe dat it can happen...but i liked it...finally ratan understood what is right...he realized that he is not a good person or may be he already knew that 🤔...now he don want his son to be like him...thanks CVs for this surprise 😃...

sanchi & vivek's marriage is reminding me AnSh marriage...why so much dhoom dham? 😕..CVs didn't show such marriage for JaGan also...and i thought saanchi is a side character...pls CVs, stop making saanchi the lead character of BV 😔

Adr_Rush thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the written update 😃
Loved the epi. The jail scene was perfect ⭐️ Awesome acting by Shashank and the actor playing RS 👍🏼

So does this mean no more of RS now? 
hisusmita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks for the WU
Loved the episode 

Felt like watching BV after a long time.

CVs should understand we dnt want to see Sanchi drama. Pls show tracks for ANSH , Jagya Ganga and DS
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you for update nightqueen 
Fantastic episode ⭐️Felt so good after watching it .  Brilliant acting by Shashank , Chandresh Singh⭐️Sargun , Surekha jee , Sanjay even our little Mannu also acted so  impressively in the episode ⭐️

I agree with everyone Ratan Singh's   change of heart is shown in very convincing way and the whole jail scene where he gives Mannu to JaGan was very well done ⭐️Ratan Singh who always considered Jagya as his enemy today Jagya's goodness and selfless love for Mannu  has won him and he does not want Mannu to be another Ratan Singh but want Mannu to be a good human being  like Dr Jagdish Bhairon Singh Loved the moment where Mannu said Bapusaa and looked at Jagya ❤️

Very happy for JaGan ,Mannu and Singhs . All is well for them now 😃. Can't wait to see them celebrating their  happiness 😃

A special thanks to cvs for not ruining the essence of this episode by forcing Sanchi's drama after every second Cvs have a habit to force her in important scenes so that people are forced to see her  and ruin the episode .Glad they didn't do it in this episode