Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Red-Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: najialuv88

Never saw this message but it feels to real now. I'm going to miss him as Kunal. I'm eager for another role he takes up, whenever he does but Kunal...will always be remembered.

Bold
exactly!!!
I'll love him the most coz of kunal!!⭐️
nabni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Red-Rose-

Bold
exactly!!!
I'll love him the most coz of kunal!!⭐️

I feel like 😭

Is he on Facebook?

I think he is a very sensitive person. He is deeply hurt. Thats why he is not updating anything on twitter.He knows everyone follows him  on twitter only.

Ravish will be missed. Even i wanna see him asap on TV. But Kunal(the character) will always remain in our hearts.😃
nabni thumbnail
Originally posted by: shubhika124

This breaks my heart.

I don't watch it daily ... but... I KNOW this is much better than other shows completing centuries and achieving exaggerated accolades. This show is much much better...finest hindi soap.

And the cast of the show...

Probably the best ensemble of cast.

They deserve so so so much!

I'm so angry , they didn't get even 10% of testimonial as compared to the sterling work they did.

The show was magnum opus.

Agree with you in every sentences.

Currently Meri Bhabhi is the best show on TV. But sadly Star Plus doesnt think like us. Anywz its a Star Plus loss. They are gonna loose some loyal viewers also. I just hate Star Plus.😡

By the way i hvnt seen you on this forum.

Good to see so many silent members opening up now.😃

nabni thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Wishes-

such a good show coming to an end 😭

btw, thanks for the pics

Your welcome.😃
reetnooor1234 thumbnail
Till now cant believe only two more episodes of MB...just 1 hour and all over...after going through post nd each nd every comment just feel like crying...just dont know what ill do in evening...even how much im busy i used to catch MB at 8 pm even when i was not active on this forum nd was living in chandigarh i used to catch all epidodes when i go home at weekend on net...still cant believe MB will end
Reading Ravish comment 😭...might not see Kunal daily on tv at but will remember him forever...Whtever Ravish may do but will never forget Kunal character
I agree with u all lets relive MB...count me in
Reshmaxo thumbnail
I am already to relive meri bhabhi.
I am not at all ready to let go. I know Ravish will be doing other work but kunal was extraordinary.  I can't let kunal go. I feel so attached to him.😭
Sona_Chandini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice pics. Thanks for sharing. 😊