Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mizzle22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: SahasYuvreenian

haha maybeπŸ˜†...bhai ruko...m joining u,...saath main aanshu bahayenge,ek dusre ke aanshu wipe karengeπŸ˜†

Missmizzie u haven't got ri8 lessons from all the stalking???😲Superb 7 are a bag of teasing spirits n being teased spirits...we never mind teasing Ma'amπŸ˜†

Haan..I kno..but he keeps going online and offline every few minutes..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I kept checking if I had said something insulting..πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
With you there is no such fear now..of course..tell whatever you want..the princess takes it all through one ear end lets it out through the other..or in this case..eye..🀣
Edited by mizzle22 - 10 years ago
ela_sandhirian thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mizzle22

Thanks cinderela..πŸ˜ƒ
Ya..dunno when I'll get sandal throws tho..πŸ€”

chillax...mizzie no sandal throwπŸ˜ƒ
n reportrs r corageousπŸ˜‰
n 1 more thing...since u hv made me cinderela...u hv 2 find ma prince charming..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³...
mizzle22 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ela.yuvreen

chillax...mizzie no sandal throwπŸ˜ƒ

n reportrs r corageousπŸ˜‰
n 1 more thing...since u hv made me cinderela...u hv 2 find ma prince charming..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³...

Oh teri..😲 that too my job huh?
I think its better that you put on a backpack and a summer cap and find a prince yourself..πŸ˜› 
But I can find you a princy if you want..the princy of my college..tho he is far from charming..
Will that do?..🀣
yuvreenani thumbnail
nice one mizzle πŸ‘πŸΌ
Manish_Shetty thumbnail
@Mizzile and @Sahas..!!
Hahaha... Thum logon ne tho iss sorry kumar ko ekh naam bhi de diya... πŸ˜† Waise yaar.. those days are seriously.. and yes Sahas you are right.. this beautiful forum as now seen like some different phases.. Ok I think we can call Pre-Super Seven Phase, the Super Seven Phase and Post-Super Seven Phase... Ufff.. Yaar we can actually publish a book called: 'History of SG Land'...πŸ˜† It will become a best seller in like a day... because who knows I am sure there are like some 100s of stalkers just like Mizzi even now.. and one fine day when we grow old they will walk up to us and say...Hey Sorry Kumar.. I know a lot about you... πŸ€£ and then we will have only one expression "What the?" (credits ASR of IPKKND, mizzi I am sure by now you also know that the Super Seven had members who were fond of IPKKND πŸ˜†πŸ˜›) 
Hahaha.. Yes Akku bhai is there on FB... he graduated also and got a good job too.. Sahas.. Mia is there on FB and you are there in her friend list too.. πŸ˜› go check.. Dya Shree... that is her FB account.. but the thing is she is not coming online anymore.. I have tried inboxing her.. but she does not come online only.. one fine day when she comes online she will see my messages and I hope to get a reply.. waiting for that one fine day.. πŸ˜­ And kim di, rose di, moni di.. inn sab ka koi accoutn mila nahi... Kaveri is there on FB too..but then she too does not come online...
ZIndagi ne apni rukh modh li hein.. Ab wo ekh nayi sawari mein chal rahi hein... Ab tho man mein sirf ekh hi aarzoo hein, ki ekh din aisa zaroor ayega..Jis din hum sab ki rahe fir se milengi... Pata nahi fir mulakath IF pe hoga.. ya FB pe.. Ya fir aisa bhi tho ho saktha hein ki hum sab iss online ki duniya se door.. bahar ki asal zindagi mein hi mil jaaye... aakir issi asal zindagi ki uttar chadav ne hi tho hum ko judha kiya tha... tho ab yahi asal zindagi humein fir se mila dega... waise kambakth zindgai yeh nahi samaj paya ki asal mein... Hum judha hue hi nahi... Hum tho bas sath jism ekh jaan hein... Aaj bhi ekh dusre ki yaad mein khurbaan hein... Hum aise hi dost nahi bane... aise hi rishthe nahi banaye... Hum aaj bhi jude hi dil ki dor se... Aisa dor jo kabhi nahi thoot saktha... Aisa dor jo kabhi katam nahi ho saktha...Hum tho rahi hein pyaar ke...fir milenge chalte chalte... 

hahaha.. and haan Mizile.. I dont mind beign teased.. or teasing.. actually my IF webpage was open...but I was doing some other work.. I did not read ur posts then...just now read all in one go.. Waise stalker you should know something... I was also called "Mr. India" of the forum...so I disappear a lot... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
mizzle22 thumbnail
Originally posted by: yuvreenani

nice one mizzle πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanku..πŸ€—
mizzle22 thumbnail
@Manish: Wow..gotta say this...awesome writing yaar..πŸ‘β­οΈ
Hmm..yes there may be other stalkers like me..who knows?but most of them would not be crazy like me and would have joined earlier..πŸ˜†..but its good to hear about akku..the chopsy king.. graduated!?πŸ˜†
Glad you dont mind teasing..Mr India...ha ha..πŸ˜†
But I had guessed that you were busy..all the best for your internship..next year,I might also be going for something of the sort..really wish one didn't have to grow up or go for jobs..and be all serious..πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
Edited by mizzle22 - 10 years ago
Manish_Shetty thumbnail

@Manish: Wow..gotta say this...awesome writing yaar..πŸ‘β­οΈ
Hmm..yes there may be other stalkers like me..who knows?but most of them would not be crazy like me and would have joined earlier..πŸ˜†..but its good to hear about akku..the chopsy king.. graduated!?πŸ˜†
Glad you dont mind teasing..Mr India...ha ha..πŸ˜†
But I had guessed that you were busy..all the best for your internship..next year,I might also be going for something of the sort..really wish one didn't have to grow up or go for jobs..and be all serious..πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

hahaha... BTW if u dont mind me asking.. Which course you doing?? I am doing Bcom Honours in Christ University.. πŸ˜ƒ
ela_sandhirian thumbnail

Oh teri..😲 that too my job huh?
I think its better that you put on a backpack and a summer cap and find a prince yourself..πŸ˜› 
But I can find you a princy if you want..the princy of my college..tho he is far from charming..
Will that do?..🀣

yup thts ur wrk...as u made me cinderela frm elaπŸ˜‰...well okk i leave it fr d time being coz its too early...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
mizzle22 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ela.yuvreen

yup thts ur wrk...as u made me cinderela frm elaπŸ˜‰...well okk i leave it fr d time being coz its too early...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Ha ha..scared of princy ha?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†