Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

VeeBa Scene Analysis: 23rd December 2013

Poroma92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Hi everyone,

This post may be quite boring to a few as I will be providing an episodic or should I say scenic analysis of VeeBa. I apologise beforehand if anyone disagrees or is bored of my post. 

The VeeBa scene from 23rd December 2013, in brief, it is when Baldev hears that a couple is romancing on top of the school's roof, actually it happens to be Karan and Veera when they were looking for Internet signal throughout the Pind. 

The first look of Baldev when Veera and Karan look to him is just awesome, awesome in the sense that he could not believe what he just saw. It took him time to realise that it was Veera in front of him with Karan. His eyes had so much to say and express, there was so much shock and pain in his eyes. It was quite obvious that he was thinking whether bringing people of the Pind with him was the right thing or not. Could Veera really have changed so much and forgotten how to behave.

The scene was just great, it actually showed a lot of intensity between Veera and Baldev. It was also quite evident in the scene that Baldev did not like the fact that all the people were telling Veera off but then he changes his attitude to show his frustration towards Veera and at that stage he wanted to work with Karan. Baldev takes a pause when he is about to mention Veera' name.

The next thing to look at is the fact that how shocked Veera was when Baldev was blaming her for the incident. She was quite upset that Baldev was putting her into the limelight. The way Baldev keeps looking at Karan in the entire scene is very intense, he is angry with him but then again does not want to show it because he is trying to work with Karan and not against him.

When Ranvi enters the scene to protect his Veera, the look on Baldev's face was just amazing, he looked relieved that someone was actually there to save Veera as he was quite uncomfortable having to say and listen to all the wrongs things about Veera. While Ranvi is taking Veera away, Veera stops and turns back to Baldev and expresses that she is upset with the fact that he was blaming her. Baldev then responds saying that it is best if she leaves with her brother now. The reason behind Baldev saying this is to prevent any further problems or comments being passed on about Veera. The last look of Baldev after Veera leaves, he looks back at Karan and has this intense look that what have you done but, you should not have done this to my Veera then again he can't say anything because he wants Karan's assistance at that stage.   

Thanks to the CVs for showing so much detail within the scenes. Vishal did a great job, he is a talented actor and I am so glad that the CVs have chosen him for this role. Digangana is also a great actress; she is also acting very well. Shivin is also a good actor. They are all playing their roles to the best of their abilities. I am so glad they were all casted for this show. Hope to see them shine even more in their careers. VeeBa is simply awesome, thank you to Vishal and Digangana for gifting us such an awesome couple. We all love you both a lot and especially as a Jodi.

I am providing the links for the scene; it is actually split into two parts. It is best if both scenes are viewed to understand my analysis. Video credit goes to Veera-Baldev Scenes on Youtube. Please do subscribe, I have already.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjFjZhdOvss (Part 1)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptjlSOr9Dtc (Part 2)

Sorry again if anyone disagrees to my post. I just felt like providing the analysis of the scenes. I would love to know what all other fans think, please do comment.

Poroma.

Love VeeBa to the core!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinkrose90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Great analysis post on VeeBa Poroma! πŸ˜ƒ I totally agree with all your points.
During that scene it really did look like baldev felt bad once he realized it was veera who was with Karan on the school roof.
Vishal is truly an awesome talented actor. His expressions during this scene were bang on. 😳
Poroma92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pinkrose90

Great analysis post on VeeBa Poroma! πŸ˜ƒ I totally agree with all your points.
During that scene it really did look like baldev felt bad once he realized it was veera who was with Karan on the school roof.
Vishal is truly an awesome talented actor. His expressions during this scene were bang on. 😳

Thank so much for your reply. I am glad you agreed to my points. I hope it was not too boring but thanks again.

Poroma.

Pizza_maniac thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Thanks for your nice analysis on VeeBa scenes,
I agree to all your points, except that I'd like to add that there was a hint of annoyance and jealousy in baldev's eyes when he stares Karan in that scene..😳 I felt he began to feel more insecure with Karan and Veera's proximity after that instance... Vishal and Di were so good in those scenes with their cat and mouse attitudesπŸ˜†
Edited by Veebafan - 10 years ago
Sona_Chandini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Poroma92

Thank so much for your reply. I am glad you agreed to my points. I hope it was not too boring but thanks again.

Poroma.

You wrote a good analysis and it wasn't boring at all. 😊 This was an awesome Veeba scene because it showed just how jealous and angry Baldev was seeing Veera and Karan together. I really miss this side of him.
Krsna09 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Poroma92

Hi everyone,

This post may be quite boring to a few as I will be providing an episodic or should I say scenic analysis of VeeBa. I apologise beforehand if anyone disagrees or is bored of my post. 

The VeeBa scene from 23rd December 2013, in brief, it is when Baldev hears that a couple is romancing on top of the school's roof, actually it happens to be Karan and Veera when they were looking for Internet signal throughout the Pind. 

The first look of Baldev when Veera and Karan look to him is just awesome, awesome in the sense that he could not believe what he just saw. It took him time to realise that it was Veera in front of him with Karan. His eyes had so much to say and express, there was so much shock and pain in his eyes. It was quite obvious that he was thinking whether bringing people of the Pind with him was the right thing or not. Could Veera really have changed so much and forgotten how to behave. True. Baldev's look was one of sheer disbelief. He knew that they were good friends, but itna close? He didn't think so even in his wildest dreams πŸ˜•

The scene was just great, it actually showed a lot of intensity between Veera and Baldev. It was also quite evident in the scene that Baldev did not like the fact that all the people were telling Veera off but then he changes his attitude to show his frustration towards Veera and at that stage he wanted to work with Karan. Baldev takes a pause when he is about to mention Veera' name.

The next thing to look at is the fact that how shocked Veera was when Baldev was blaming her for the incident. She was quite upset that Baldev was putting her into the limelight. The way Baldev keeps looking at Karan in the entire scene is very intense, he is angry with him but then again does not want to show it because he is trying to work with Karan and not against him.  Yes. Both Veera and Karan were surprised at what Baldev had done. And Veera was shocked to see to what extent Baldev would go to bring her down. (But of course she didn't know he was himself shocked at the incidents!) The scene indeed showed the intensity between those three.

When Ranvi enters the scene to protect his Veera, the look on Baldev's face was just amazing, he looked relieved that someone was actually there to save Veera as he was quite uncomfortable having to say and listen to all the wrongs things about Veera. While Ranvi is taking Veera away, Veera stops and turns back to Baldev and expresses that she is upset with the fact that he was blaming her. Baldev then responds saying that it is best if she leaves with her brother now. The reason behind Baldev saying this is to prevent any further problems or comments being passed on about Veera. The last look of Baldev after Veera leaves, he looks back at Karan and has this intense look that what have you done but, you should not have done this to my Veera then again he can't say anything because he wants Karan's assistance at that stage.   Agree...Also Baldev was annoyed at Karan's closeness to Veera (for personal reasons unrecognized by himself at that pointπŸ˜†) , so he also wanted to send her away from him as fast as possible...

Thanks to the CVs for showing so much detail within the scenes. Vishal did a great job, he is a talented actor and I am so glad that the CVs have chosen him for this role. Digangana is also a great actress; she is also acting very well. Shivin is also a good actor. They are all playing their roles to the best of their abilities. I am so glad they were all casted for this show. Hope to see them shine even more in their careers. VeeBa is simply awesome, thank you to Vishal and Digangana for gifting us such an awesome couple. We all love you both a lot and especially as a Jodi.  Great acting and great chemistry  πŸ‘

I am providing the links for the scene; it is actually split into two parts. It is best if both scenes are viewed to understand my analysis. Video credit goes to Veera-Baldev Scenes on Youtube. Please do subscribe, I have already.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjFjZhdOvss (Part 1)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptjlSOr9Dtc (Part 2)

Sorry again if anyone disagrees to my post. I just felt like providing the analysis of the scenes. I would love to know what all other fans think, please do comment.

Poroma.

Also, very lovely analysis by you πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by Krsna09 - 10 years ago
sunny303 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Great analysis...and all the comments were great too!!

this was a great scene...one from the "longest day on EVKAV" LOL!!!  Consequently, it was the day I refer to as the day Ballu felt soemthing "else", soemthing "more" for Veera...the day of awareness

Ballu's shock, disbelief...flashes of anger and jealousy...and annoyance (at the situation or himself for bringing the pindh people...or Veera...maybe all of it)...and then the concern...Vishal was so amazing that day.  He has the most expressive face and eyes and all of these emotions flash through them so quickly that the viewer is taken in...love this guyπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

I loved the part when he says "sher vich lok juppian paunde rendhe ne"...his Punjabi was on point...and then when he says "Veera nu pata tha, phir bhi lipatgi iske saath"...oMG the flash of fire and disgust in his eyes when he looked at Karan was awesome!!!

Love your posts...keep them coming!
Poohjabear thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome analysis !! πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ