Members Lounge

~ I have Completed 2 yrs. with IF woohooo~ *Super Happy*

_Sunshiine_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello Friends..!!

Just wanted to share my happiness with you all today as you all have been a very special part of my journey..!! 

Its feeling great to say that today on 10th April 2014 I have completed 2 years with India Forums as a TB journalist. Still not able to believe that I have completed 2 long years with IF. It has been a roller coaster ride for me including happiness, tears, challenges, unforgettable moments, winning moments, failure moments, etc. etc. 

I was very much interested in watching Indian shows and that's why I have always wanted to make my career in this field only. I love writing so with a dream of becoming a screenplay writer, I decided to come to Mumbai but destiny had other plans for me...

Don't know how it all happened - I came to Mumbai on 2nd April 2012, and joined on 10th April. It was my first job as a reporter and I was quite nervous on my first day. Slowly slowly I learned everything and step by step I started enjoying my journey with IF and today I have completed 2 years with IF. 

I would like to thank each and every person who have been with me in my 2 years of journey with IF..!! 

Firstly, I would like to thank God for always blessing me with good times and bad times to learn some lessons from... , My parents for everything, my family members for always supporting and encouraging me, my colleagues for helping me always and being nice friends for me, my bosses for showing faith in me and encouraging me and letting me know about my weaknesses too and my wonderful and rocking IF friends.

I have got some of the wonderful friends after joining IF as a Reporter who are now hold a very special place in my heart. Dil se thanks, love and respect to all my friends out here, who have always supported me and been there for me in my good and bad times. Thanks for all the feedback you all give me for my write ups which actually motivates me to work even better. Sometimes, some of you have also become sources for me. 😉😉 You guys have always been so loving and understanding. Thanks a lot for that. 

I would also like to thank all the industry people and all the actors who have always supported and have always been so so sweet and understanding ❤️ 🤗

I am very very very happy today and DIL SE thank you to all of you for always being there for me, for all your good wishes, love and support...!!! God Bless all of you... Love you all...!!! IF has given me some of the best memories and experiences of my life...!!! Thank you IF...!!! 

Regards
Anwesha Kamal

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
 res...

*yaay me first* 🥳
RatiTheAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
congratzzz anwesha for completing 2 year with India forum may u complete more and more years  with india forum   your  very sweet and humble person god bless u dear may u get more success in your life stay bless 😊

Edited by ratitheangel - 10 years ago
..Amira.. thumbnail
Hello Anwesha!
How are yoou?
I'm happy for you <33
May you have many more years n more sucess ! :))
Such brillant site just bcoz of such brillant workers!! <33 🤗
I'm a Pakistani but I Honestly appreciate India's talent! 😊

drfizaahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
pehly tu i was like yeh kaun hai... u changed ur id...

Congrats Anwesha.. mayb u have a very successful career ahead... we are glad to have u... as ur a very big link between us n our favts...

God bless u ...
..Amira.. thumbnail
congooo my sweetiiie <3 I'mm soo happy for u ! Anweshaaa keep smiling 🤗

https://i.imgur.com/DsnAtzY.jpg
RamziMeriJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yayyy 🥳...it's party time let's dance 

Wow 

RamziMeriJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Way to go girl ..keep it my dear Anwesha 🤗..well done 
May you reach many more success sweetiii 🥳 
God bless you ..you have been more than an IF reporter ..you are friend to all ..such a sweet girl ..
happychappy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Congrats, Anwesha...🤗
Hope you keep enjoying your work and your life... All the best! 😃

- Shubha
clementina thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Anwesha Dear god bless u ur more dn a reporter such swwt & loving  girl 😉... keep smiling nd rocking 🤗🤗🤗🤗
Edited by clementina - 10 years ago