Ishaana mahaan sacrificing ? - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by varshitap

Ghosh , Shania  you are right on spot, I also felt this , I think there is some telepathy between us. How come we think on same lines?πŸ˜‰ Guess we are the evil people ...Ha ha  ha..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† By the way Ishana is  not painted black but she is grey!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Well I agree that Nikhil's behavior owes to his turbulent , lonely childhood . His only friend was Ishana so may be he gave her importance above everyone and everything. Nikhil's life is so tangled and latched on to Ishana that he wants to let go of her but cannot do so. 😲 .

The reason from my POV, for Nikhil falling in love with Laajo was that, He was lonely though he had Ishana. Ishana knew about his childhood guilt but never tried pull him out of it, or try to bridge his feelings with Barkha.  She only hogged the importance given to her and took Nikhil's feelings for granted.So Nikhil's heart was very much empty as there was no humane touch of Love. Laajo changed the equation!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I agree ishaana could nt  give him something which he needs . Thats y he again
 fell in love with Laajo . Laajo is the type of person which his heart  actually in
 search for . The person which he needs .  Until laajo was not there in his life he thought that he needs ishaana . with laajo he actually felt the difference he realised what his heart actually wants Ishaana or Laajo ?laaajo unknowingly entered
 into his heart by
her qualities .

The reason why he fell in love with Laajo yaar so many reasons she is such a
pure wonderful innocent beautiful joyous girl WHo will not fall in
love with her . Aft er seeing how she behaved in married life how she supported
him how she never complained how her love is selfless he came to know all
this and he could nt help falling in love

So all the confusion and the mess!!! Gustakh Dil!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† As for the confusing mode , ya it was too confusing !!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† At last he stood  up for his Laajo. So true You start to know the importance of people you value more when they leave you. Waiting for the transition from guestroom to his room minus Ishana

I agree yaar completly 😊

Nikhil will have a tough time in Sonbarsa." Usko toh apne ghutne ragadne padenge"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Laajo may show some attitude and he deserves it. I want to him to plead and plead...!!!😈 I think he may have to spend some time beside  Parbati's  and Jamuniy
Laajo's mom wont agree for anything less than that...πŸ˜† I think Nikhil has already started to dream about fighting it out with Saraswati and Parbati!!!🀣

Yes he will have tough time really and that too for so long 🀣 and i will
enjoy so much  bring it on 😈

Originally posted by Carina

Morning Varshi😊
Happy that we think on same lines.πŸ˜‰
But you wouldn't be very happy if i tell you that only freaking evil people can do that πŸ€£πŸ€£ 
We can read other people's minds and see what they hide in their hearts😈

Grey suits Ishaana lol, I'm starting to feel sorry for her. I think it comes from the kiddos scene. 

Coming to Nikil, he's a very nice guy who is completely lost, Laajo is the only one who can save him from himself. But Saraswati  will not let him go unpunished, and as you said , he'll be on his knees ( i like that) πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Now we wouldn't want him to squat little Jamuniya's place huh? Saraswati will surely tie him @ Paaarbati's side🀣🀣

I'm sure Swapna will forgive him after thatπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yeah  i will yaar surely . But not before he proves how storng and true his love
 is . Just like saraswathi πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by londonkababu

In yesterday's childhood scenes too, Ishana was making Nikhil accept her terms, and that's how it's been all along. Ishana has always been the decision maker until now. Nikhil needs to hear the truth and then make a decision for himself, otherwise he will always feel that it was Ishana's grand gesture of sacrifice that lead him to seek out Lajjo once again.
Nik does not need Ishana's charity, I do hope that the production house does not upset our collective apple cart of expectations.

Completly  agree with u .πŸ‘πŸΌ
Originally posted by sami01

jatinder "I completely agree that Nikhil has always given in to Ishaana's demands since childhood, so now he needs to hear the truth and decide. Since childhood this pattern of spoon feeding actually lowered his self confidence, on top his brutal mom never helped him. You could see throughout his mom also was all about ishaana and her choices. He never mattered. But now for Laajo only his happiness matters, this is where he will become a man he has to be... and I sincerely wish Ishaana is not leaving bad taste in our mouths by ultimate act of sacrifice. I wont mind if she admits where she was wrong, then apologize to Nikhil and leave, that way he wont feel guilty. I want Nikhil to not even feel anger for Ishaana as it is still a emotion. I want him to feel free of ishaana and he should feel nothing at all, just let go. And move on.

Yes di i dont want him to see again with loads of guilt on his back 

I dont like  him to think that because of ishaana only he and laajo were
united and they had to be always thankful to her and ishaana in so much
heights in his view just its bitter to swallow.  Her evil plans and her
insulting laajo so many times all should be exposed . She needs to ask
forgiveness from nikhil and laajo for playing with their emotions .

Here laajo is great person not ishaana at any case period.

Hello Swapna, πŸ˜Š

I do understand your point of view, Nikil's made so many mistakes.. I felt like banging my head on a wall whenever he was being foolishπŸ˜”
But you know Swapna, some people are strong minded and some... Well... They are weak.  NIk's one of them, his childhood trauma and Barkha's indifference destroyed every ounce of confidence that he may have possessed. But he found back that confidence with Laajo, that's why he felt for her.  Laajo fights  life's vagaries @ every step, never lettiing them take over.

I am really convinced that Laajo has always come first in his life after he met her. That's why he married her and could not dump her @ Sonbarsa when his mom asked him to. Even after that horrible promise she made about forgiving him for his brother's  death.
 (Barkha is a horrible woman) 
He came back home with Laajo, it was never about his or her family, but always about  her.

Do you  imagine what those villagers would have done to her if he had not married her?
 (horrible people)🀒  Even her parents let her down @ that time. Something that really shocked me, was her mom trying to marry her off to an old man. She even said something like " Laajo should have been left in that river" ( I think i got that right during that episode)
Nikhil married her to save her from a fate worst than death itself. That's true love for me❀️
He was already in love with her the first time he saw her, just watch the first two episodes and you will see it.
 Nikhil needed to have strong people around him, instead he got that family of his and a shallow girl friend. Laajo showed him another facet of life, and that's what making him stronger day by day. 

Have you watched today's epi? His father was again a disappointment...He was no support to him, trying to make him change his mind. Indar does not want any disruption in his life, kind of selfish if you want my opinion.🀒
I really love tthis scene, Nik's nailed it with some well deserved words... He said " Laajo  used to be alone, but not anymore, I'm @ her side now"
Meaning " You people mistreated her before, try it once more and you will have to deal with me"
That was fantastic, really loved it  πŸ‘

I think everyone should be given a second chance in life. Niks needs that chance to redeem himself. We all feel for Laajo, that's why we want him to suffer for his behaviour, but they do belong together.

You will maybe come to forgive him πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sorry for long post, but Nik's an interesting character to study and discuss πŸ˜Š

Edited by Carina - 10 years ago
Shania finally u have nailed it about Nikhil,Laajo has been his priority always,Laajo knows that hence the love and devotion, this is also the reason she is not mad at him like rest of us.
I felt bit different about his dad Shania,if u watch the scene and choice of words he uses it just shows he wants to ensure is Nikhil strong enough to live upto challenge he is taking. I feel he wants to ensure Nikhil knows what he is doing

Shania finally u have nailed it about Nikhil,Laajo has been his priority always,Laajo knows that hence the love and devotion, this is also the reason she is not mad at him like rest of us.
I felt bit different about his dad Shania,if u watch the scene and choice of words he uses it just shows he wants to ensure is Nikhil strong enough to live upto challenge he is taking. I feel he wants to ensure Nikhil knows what he is doing

Thanks for agreeing with me DIπŸ˜›
We might convince Swapna before long πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

As for Nikil's father, i didn't like him saying that Laajo will never fit in their society. That makes him a poor character in my opinion, just like his crazy wife. I mean WTH? People do change, they are able to adapt themselves to their environment.  Laajo Is very smart and he knows it, if well guided, she can mingle with that snobbish crowd and still keep her values.
I hope to see him supporting Nik's when he goes to Sonbarsa. πŸ˜²

As for Nikil's father, i didn't like him saying that Laajo will never fit in their society. That makes him a poor character in my opinion, just like his crazy wife. I mean WTH? People do change, they are able to adapt themselves to their environment. Laajo Is very smart and he knows it, if well guided, she can mingle with that snobbish crowd and still keep her values.

Originally posted by Carina

As for Nikil's father, i didn't like him saying that Laajo will never fit in their society. That makes him a poor character in my opinion, just like his crazy wife. I mean WTH? People do change, they are able to adapt themselves to their environment.  Laajo Is very smart and he knows it, if well guided, she can mingle with that snobbish crowd and still keep her values.

Nikhil's dad is scared more for Laajo and also for Nikhil as he feels Nikhil is fickle like himπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but I feel word he used for Nikhil an dLaajo's relationship ..rumani literally means romantic, but he meant as a soul connection in the context ..so he understands the bonding between the two, I liked his smile at Nikhil's resolve...but he will I think support barkha also as he is her husband and is scared of herπŸ˜†
but don't worry barkha sure will land in sonbursa..then we will see fireworks between her and saraswati😎
Yep i did see his smile. Hope you are right.
My comments were doubled, looks like we got a bugπŸ˜†
You really think Barkha will land in Sonbarsa? Gosh! Imagine her and nani over there🀣🀣
Night DI, I'm off to bed. Huggzzz to u πŸ€—