New Sandhir OS ~| A night to remember |~ (15+ slightly mature)

arvifan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello hello guys... πŸ˜ƒ m back with another OS on sandhir...I was thinking and this idea came in my mind hence I wrote it...I know it's a bit long...plz do read and tell me how it was 😳 and I have posted it from my cell so sorry for any mistakes 😳
Here is the OS-

She was there alone in her room, weeping at her fate. She couldn't believe that her dreams had shattered, her whole life had came down crashing..and yet she couldn't do anything about it..hot,salty tears came down on her cheeks..and she tightly hugged her knees and sat there crying and remembered what all had happened few hours back

~Flashback~

Kaustuki :" sanyukta..hurry up!! What's taking you so long to get ready?!" She said while admiring herself in the mirror

Sanyukta: " yeaaahh..wait m coming, just 2 more minutes" she replied from her washroom

Kaustuki : " sanyuu!! Come out fast we are getting late.. Jiggy has almost called me 20 times"

Sanyukta came out and kaustuki's mouth opened widely.. She kept staring at her

Ofcourse any one would stare at her like that because sanyukta looked so elegant and beautiful in a black saree..she was wearing a deep neck blouse which was showing off her womanly curves, the blouse was also deep at back and was held together by two small dori's..the black saree was draped in such a way that it hugged her curvy figure making her look elegant..she had kept her long hair loose and she had kept her hair on one side.. Showing off her beautiful back..she had wore minimum makeup.. Just kajal and mascara..and soft lipgloss..to accompany this she had worn diamond earrings and a pair of black heels, she looked so divine like a beauty goddess.. She came near kaustuki and snapped her fingers in front of her face and asked "what are you staring at kaustu?!"

Kaustuki smiled and hugged her tightly " sanyuuu..oh my god you look so pretty..I can't take my eyes off you"

Sanyukta smiled and said " thank you kaustu...even you are looking beautiful in this pink saree.. M so excited for today's party with traditional theme"

Kaustuki : " ohh is that so?! Or are you excited to see randhir's reaction..on seeing you" she asked smiling

Sanyukta blushed and said " noo..it's...not what u think okay?!"

Kaustuki: " sanyukta..come on..don't lie to me atleast...I, infact we all know that you are madly in love with randhir"

sanyukta became red because of blushing..she did not even say a single word

Kaustuki continued " sanyu.. Today u have to tell him what you think okay?! After that vacations ajayenge and I don't want you to regret anything later...so will you tell him tonight?!"

Sanyukta nodded her head signaling that she will surely tell him, her feelings for him..she went near the window and saw people enjoying the party in the campus...her eyes were looking for some one and she found him..standing alone in a corner..looking here and there..probably he was waiting for someone..he looked so handsome in blank trousers and black shirt..the shirt made his muscles look more good..he had kept his hair messy..and he looked like a Greek god...she couldn't believe that the guy whom she used to hate so much was now the one without whom she couldn't imagine her life..how ironical right?? She had to confess her feelings to him no matter what..she needed to know what he thought of her..they were not enemies now but they were not even friends..they shared a weird relation..in which both understood each other and always helped each other, they still fought over small things but they definitely were not enemies now

" I love you randhir " sanyukta said " and let whatever happen..I will confess my feelings to you.."

Kaustuki "are sanyukta..now will you
Just keep on staring at him?! Or will you come down also!! Come fast Jiggy is waiting for us"

Sanyukta and kaustuki were about to leave when sanyukta's mobile started ringing..she picked up the call and after some time the phone fell down from her hands..sanyukta stood the way she was..she didn't move..she was shocked

Kaustuki :"sanyuu, what happened?! Is everything alright?! Answer me sanyu?!"

________flashback ends_______

~present day~

The party was going great..the whole college including the staff members were out here and enjoying with the students...everyone was happy and dancing and enjoying the party except him.. He had been here from past 1 hour and he has been continuously looking for some one..
" where is she?!" He thought.. He couldn't believe that he was actually waiting for a girl..just to see her..he looked almost everywhere but couldn't find her..He decided to go
And ask her friend where she was..but unfortunately even her friend was not here yet..he waited and waited finally he saw jiggy coming with kaustuki..he hurriedly went over there and was about to ask about sanyukta when suddenly out of nowhere Parth came and asked

Parth: " are kaustuki..where is sanyukta?!"

Randhir felt like punching Parth "always coming in between and poking his nose in everything" he thought

Kaustuki (sadly) :" Parth.. She is in her room crying..and packing her stuff"

Parth and randhir shocked both of them asked together "WHY?!!"

Kaustuki " because her fianc sameer is back from Dubai and he wants to marry sanyukta immediately"
Kaustuki told them how her mother called and told her that day after tomorrow is her engagement and after that immediately her marriage has been fixed..that's y sanyukta has to leave tomorrow itself

Randhir's heart winced in pain...he couldn't believe what he just heard sanyukta and getting married?? No this can't happen..he thought " why am I sad now?! This is what u always wanted right?! Sanyukta should get married and leave FITE.. But now when it is happening why am I not happy?! Why can't I see her in pain?! Why?!" The answer was very simple..because he loved sanyukta...

The party was still going on and it will be going on till late night.. Randhir decided to go and see sanyukta.. He went in girls hostel and went near sanyukta's room..he knocked the door but no reply..he waited for some more time and knocked but again no reply..he decided to go in her room from the window..so he went near her window and climbed up on a pipe and opened the window and entered in her room... He looked and was shocked to see sanyukta's condition..she sat in a dark corner of her room hugging her knees..and crying profusely...randhir went near her and sat beside her and said        " sanyukta"
She looked at him and they had an eye lock... No one said anything they just kept looking into each other's eyes...finally sanyukta came forward and hugged randhir tightly..he reciprocated it by tightly taking her in his warm yet strong embrace..she sobbed while hugging him..her tears made his shirt wet..even randhir couldn't help himself.. Few drops of tears came down from his eyes..he couldn't see his fierce tigress like this... Sanyukta could feel his tears..she looked at him and cupped his face in her soft hands and asked him "randhir..y r u crying??"
He said softly, wiping away her tears " coz I can't see you cry" she was overwhelmed..she moved forward and slowly placed a kiss on his tears and wiped them away..he took her face in his hand..and kissed her forehead, then he kissed her cheeks ..finally his lips touched her soft lips and he started kissing her passionately..she pulled him closer by putting her fingers in his hair..they finally broke their kiss as both were out of their breaths...their sadness, their love was turning into a desire, a burning desire for each other
    Sanyukta blushed as she remembered what just happen between them..she looked down shyly, randhir saw her going red and he smirked..he put his finger below her chin and made her look at him...she was blushing very hard..and he was enjoying it, he loved sanyukta..he wanted her right now...sanyukta looked into his eyes and saw desire,passion, love for her
Randhir :" you look beautiful..in this saree"

She blushed and he considered it as a thank you... He leaned in to kiss her again but this time sanyukta got up immediately and went near the window...she looked down at the campus where the party was going..randhir came behind her and he put his both hands around her uncovered waist...his sensuous touch sent shivers down her spine... He came near her back and moved aside her hair which were blocking her beautiful back... He planted a soft kiss on her neck...sanyukta closed her eyes..she was enjoying this..she wanted him as much as he wanted her...he made various design patterns on her back..which was tickling her...she tried to move but he held her waist tightly because of which she could not move..he slowly started planting wet and soft kisses on her back and neck...she sighed softly in pleasure...he turned her around and he kissed her neck..he first started kissing her near her jawline..then he went down near her throat...he didn't stop..he removed the pin which was holding her saree pallu..and after removing that the pallu fell down on the floor exposing her beautiful curves and figure..sanyukta was so shy...this was the first time she was so close to anyone...the same was with randhir this was the first time he was doing this... He came near her neck and again started kissing and went down upto her cleavage... She said his name in pleasure "randhir" and she clutched his hair with her fingers and bought his face near her and started kissing him passionately...this response made randhir crazy... He pulled sanyukta closer to him and kissed her a lot..he then lifted her in his arms and took her to the bed without breaking the kiss...finally he put her down on the bed and he sat next to her..they kissed each other for more than 15 mins...exploring each other's mouth with their tongues..while kissing sanyukta was playing with his hair...then she moved her fingers from his face toward his shirt and started unbuttoning his shirt...he was surprised with this side of sanyukta..this was driving him more crazy..finally sanyukta opened all the buttons and removed his shirt...she could feel his masculine body...she touched his chest while kissing..finally she pulled herself back from the kiss...and turned away...randhir touched her back softly and opened her blouse's doris..he held her by her shoulders and made her face him...she was nervous he could tell even he was but he wanted her...he loved her...she looked into his eyes and could see his soul...she loved him too and then they hugged each other tightly ..finally he removed her saree and her blouse and her other clothing..he kissed her assuring her that it will be fine...he removed his pair of clothing also...
    He started kissing her again... He took her milky, tender bosoms in his hands and caressed them...she left out a small moan...he went down and kissed her bosoms..she held his shoulders tightly in passion.. Finally he made her lay on the bed and he was on top of her..he covered themselves with a blanket..
   He couldn't control himself anymore...he slowly parted her legs and entered into her slowly and softly..she moaned in pain and pleasure..a small drop of tear escaped her eye..he quickly kissed that tear away..and assured her that it will be fine...she trusted him and in response she kissed him passionately..he too kissed her while stroking her slowly..she digged her nails in his back and pulled him more closer...
    They made love that night...both loved each other...it was a pure love which showed that they belong together

At midnight

After some time they were asleep in each other's arms... Sanyukta woke up and softly planted a kiss on randhir's chest... Randhir in response hugged her tightly...
Sanyukta: " randhir..I love you"

Randhir : "I love you too Ms Sanyukta Agarwal" by saying this he kissed her forehead

They stayed like this for a long time..when sanyukta said

Sanyukta: " umm, randhir..."

Randhir : " hmmm.."he said while playing with her hair

Sanyukta : "everyone must be looking for us! Don't you think we should go down ?!"

Randhir chuckled

Sanyukta: "what?!"

Randhir: " do u wana go down?!"

Sanyukta: " I wanna be with you...and enjoy my last day at FITE" she said sadly

He said okay.. And they both got up and dressed...and were about to go to the party when randhir suddenly held sanyukta's hand and said

Randhir: " sanyukta...I just want to tell you one thing..this is not going to be your last day in college.."

Sanyukta looked into his eyes and believed him

Sanyukta: "but how?!"

Randhir : "what happened ?! Farzi engineer gave up so easily?!"

Sanyukta: "randhir"

Randhir pulled her closer to him and said
"Sanyukta I love you...and I know u love me too...and I know what your dreams are sanyukta...you are the best mechanical engineer I have ever met..I will talk to your parents...trust me even your father will understand..." Sanyukta felt so happy that she hugged him

They both then held each other's hand and went out to join their friends in the party
Randhir: "sanyukta..one more thing I forgot to tell you..."

Sanyukta : "what happened randhir?!"

Randhir: "don't worry about that chomu sameer...I will take care of that"

Sanyukta: " I love you"

Randhir: "I love you too...and haan...only I have the right to marry you Ms Sanyukta Agarwal...be ready to be my wife, because thats gonna happen soon" he smirked

Sanyukta blushed and gave a small kiss to randhir.they went in the party and they enjoyed that night with their friends

It was a night that changed two lives..it made to lives into one soul

Okay I know it's very dumb..I am writing such stuff for the first time...
😳 please don't through tomatoes and all if it's lame πŸ˜›
Would like to know what you people think of this...hope you all like it😊
Edited by arvifan1 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sheron18rockerz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So hot update really awesome
arvifan1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anarkal

So hot update really awesome

Thank you so much dear 😊 glad that u liked it 😳
meenu1613 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
SuperbπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Luvd itπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
arvifan1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: unishaz

awesome

Thank you dear 😊
arvifan1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: meenu1613

<font color="#ff0099" size="6" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">SuperbπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘</font>

<font color="#ff0099" size="6" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Luvd itπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›</font>

Thank you dear 😊
arvifan1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: suumi

Wowww Amazing... ❀️

Thank you dear 😊
sweetmindy thumbnail

this was too good... and hot...😊

shalini_shakti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome os..!!!
All I could say is HOT...!!!
Keep writing more...
Love
Shalini
moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
can u see my blush 😳 well yeah u made me do that..
gosh it was so hot.. ❀️