PERFECT LIFE.... A JaGan Os

A-Musing-Me thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Helllooo peeps...

Hi m Neha... just that my username is sneha..😆

Here goes my first OS on Jagan...my eternal favourite...

Have kept it fun, frothy n naughty...away from the hundred problems that tend to mar their life in BVland...so HAPPY READING...n hope to not waste your time seriously

N yes before I forget...thanks bestie...Geet... for the idea behind this OS...love ya girl

Jagdish entered the house, really tired. It had been a long day, and he just wanted some good sleep. And good food. And of course, his Ganga.

The others had gone over to Anandi's place to attend Sanchi's wedding. Ratan Singh's change of heart n backing off from his demand of taking Mannu away from them had been nothing short of a miracle for the Singhs. And one which made them live again. Happy n thrilled they were to say the least...Mannu would remain with them forever. And in these happy times when Anandi her in-laws asked them to come over to Sanchi's wedding they just couldn't say no. Jagdish couldn't make it since he had to oversee the setting up of the neurology department in the Jaitsar Hospital...so Ganga stayed back too. Mannu had gone with but Abhimanyu was still too small to leave his mother.

An empty badi haveli felt strange to Jagya as he took off his shoes and looked around. There wasn't a sound and Ganga no where to be seen. He walked down the hallway and peeked into dadisa's room thinking Ganga might just be there, a cleanliness freak that she was, cleaning the room n putting everything in place.

Jagya: Ganga...? Idhar bhi nahi hai.

Then he looked outside into the backyard, not there either. He made his way to the nursery, where he was sure Ganga would be. He peeks in. Not there either. Then he looked into his Room though he was sure Ganga would have waited for him before retiring for the day n it wasn't even that late yet. Anyway he wanted to be sure.

He saw Abhimanyu peacefully sleeping in his cot, sucking on the bottle of milk Ganga had given him. With Makhan Kaka keeping a close watch over him. Jagya looked at him and smiled. God, his child was so beautiful. He just had to look at him and all the tiredness went away. He n Mannu made his life complete along with his Ganga. He bent down and lightly kissed his forehead and then closed the door behind him as he went out. Again, to look for his Life,His Wife,His Ganga. 

Just then he heard something fall n he guessed it must be in the kitchen. 

Jagya speed walked towards the kitchen, to find Ganga with flour marks on her forehead, her duppatta tied in a knot around her waist, bending to pick the fallen bowl up. He stood, leaning, against the door as Ganga, with his back to him, shook off the perspiration from her forehead. Her hair was tied in a loose knot at the back of her neck an exception from her generally open hair. Jagya softly walked towards her and gave a small kiss on her neck, as he held her from the back. Ganga in turn gave a small squeak, and turned around to look at him.

Ganga: Doctor Sahab!! Aap bhi na, darra dia tha mujhe(sighs)

Jagya: Main tumhain puray ghar main dhund raha tha.(making a puppy face, resting it on her shoulder)

Ganga washed her hands, and then turned around to look at him. His hands were still around her waist. She smiled at him. Her perfect man.

Ganga: Aap bahut thake lag rahe hain. Bohat kaam tha kya aaj??

Jagya nods: Hmmm... Neurology wing ko set up karna tha na...aaj final day tha...next week inauguration hai...uss main busy tha,isi liye aaj thak gaya hun. Waise jaldi hi ho gaya sab kuch abhi 9 30 hi baje hain..

Ganga: Dikh raha hai..jaiye aap jake fresh ho ja, main khana laga deti hun.

Jagya: Uh-huh,main to ab khana khake hi uthunga,(putting a lock of her hair behind her ear) kitni garmi hai aaj, kam se kam aaj toh tum aaram kar sakti thi na...kitchen main tni der kyun kaam ker rahi ho? Pehle hi shaam ko kuch bana ke rakh deti...sirf hum dono hi toh hain.

Ganga: nahi its okay, akele ghar per bethi bethi bore hi ho rahi thi...aur waise bhi main hun na toh aap thanda khana kyun khayenge.

Jagya: woh to dikh raha hai(scoffing)

Ganga: (frowning) kya matlab??

Jagya: (picks up a cloth from the counter) matlab yeh Ganga...(cleans her forehead) atta laga hua tha,pagal.

Ganga laughs.. Jagya kisses her forehead..

Jagya: I missed you.(nuzzling into her hair)

Ganga: me too.(putting her arms around his neck)...surprising even Jagdish who suddenly has this naughty smile on his face.

Jagya: Wah Ganga akele rehne ka bahut sahi asar hua hai tum par... 

He laughed n slowly advanced his face n kissed her neck as she closed her eyes. His touch still sent her into dizzying emotions. It had been long since they had been able to spend some time together. Specially when they had no care whatsoever in the wotld. Ganga too was enjoying his touch on her a lot. But she knew he was damn hungry, so she drew back.

Gangai: Doctor Sahab, chaliye beth jaiye, do minute main khana la rahi hun

Jagya: Accha theek hai..

He goes and sits on the seat, flexing his shoulders. God, he was so damn tired. He put his head down on the table and closed his eyes. A few moments later, he felt her hand near the nape of his neck...slowly massaging them.

Ganga: Aap uthiye na...khana kha lijiye...she whispered into his ears very softly.

He got up and rubbed his eyes. She started massaging his shoulders. He wondered how she always got to know where it was hurting when he was tired.

He looked up and smiled at her, then kissed her hands bringing them in front of his face.

She came and sat right beside him, filling up his plate.

Ganga: yeh lijiye...shuru kijiye

Jagya: tum nahi khaogi??

Ganga: nahi mujhe bhook nahi hai aap shuru kijiye na.

He gave her a genuine smile and started eating, while Ganga looked at him lovingly.

Jagya: tum aise kya dekh rahi ho??

Ganga: dekh rahi hoon ki aap kitne thake huay hote ho ajkal..lagta hai Lal bhaisa se baat karni padegi.

Jagya: kiss barray main??

Ganga: aapki workload thodi kam karne ke barray main...MD Jagdish Bhairon Singh jee...aur bhi aap sirf mareezon ko lekar nahi balki hospital ke kaam mein bhi kitne doobe rehte hain..,

Jagya: hmmm...actually baat yeh haina meri Ganga ke jab tum hospital main hoti thi to wahaan tumhe dekhker hi meri sab thakaan dur ho jati thi, ab hospital main to tum ho nahi,isiliye thakka thakka lagta hun (winked at her)

Ganga: Jhoot matt boliye...aap toj kabhi patients kabhi rounds aur kabhi conferences mein busy hi rehte the...aur seminars mein mujhe pakka lagta hai bahut sari sundar dikhti ui ladkiyan abhi bhi aati hongi...aur aapka no. toh zaroor hi mangti hun...mujhe Laal bhaisa sab batate hain...giving him those fake angry looks.

Jagya: umm..wo,wo to meri gallti nahi haina..ladkiyan mujhe pasand karti hain toh..

Ganga: hmmm...aapki name tag per toh aapki, meri aur Mannu aur Abhi ki pic laga deni chahiye...So that all will get to know ki you are a married man now with two cute sons.

Jagya starts laughing.

Jagya: kya Ganga tum bhi...tum bhi uss Laal Singh ki baton mein agai..u toh know him na..

Ganga: acha acha..ab baatain kamm karo aur khana khao..

After dinner. Their bedroom.

Jagya has changed into his usual white shirt kurta pyjama. He was brushing his hair when Ganga came out of the bath, wearing a silky red sleeveless night-gown n a wrap over it...the one he had given her a very long time back n had actually forgotten about... holding a towel to her wet hair. 

Jagya stood mesmerised as the temperature in the room suddenly shot up by 5 degrees...He had been married to her for more than a year now... Blessed was what he felt with her. N even testing times seemed easier to scale when he had her. They had Abhi too now. Yet he was amazed how he still felt like a young teenaged boy when ever he looked at her. Entranced he started walking towards her as if in a complete trance.

She was busy drying her hair, and as she turned to look at him standing just a few inches away from her, a few splashes of water hit his face, and he closed his eyes. He opened them again, within a few seconds, to look at her. Damn, she was looking beautiful. The night gown totally justified her figure. He had not seen her like this since a long time, perhaps because they had little time for each other in the recent past...He silently congratulated n thanked Sanchi for the little n unexpected privacy that they got today as her took Ganga into a bear hug. He just loved his Perfect Life...

So that was my first OS... do tell how it was... will wait for your reviews. 

Thanks a ton for reading. 
Edited by sneha02 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RainbowKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@Neha you rock friend 
Its such a lovely romantic OS i am dying to see some such moments for JaGan where entire family has gone somewhere and Its just JaGan at home 

I loved your OS buddy  Its cute and romantic  ☺️

Edited by Hina- - 10 years ago
Spring-Dew thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Congo for becoming an rocker🥳 Awesome ff 👏 the ending was perfect Jagya satisfied wid his perfect life⭐️ and thanks for the PM😊Edited by santhiyaa_J - 9 years ago
Libra123 thumbnail
Neha.. Absolutely amazing OS.. Really sweet..I hope there will some conversation between Jagan .. They never talk .. Actually they are never there so how will they talk..
Pls write more..

Andriaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
so so beautiful..❤️
desperately need this scenes in BV right now..JaGan..☺️ i so want some private moment for Jagya and his pyaari patni Ganga..😳

awww..back hug and neck kissing,resting on her shoulder...simply killing moments...😉😳ganga enjoying..😎

amazing writing..⭐️please do write more..😊
Edited by Andriaa - 10 years ago
A-Musing-Me thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hina-

@Neha you rock friend 

Its such a lovely romantic OS i am dying to see some such moments for JaGan where entire family has gone somewhere and Its just JaGan at home 

I loved your OS buddy  Its cute and romantic  ☺️

Thanks for that cute comment hina...glad u loved it...

Yep hope to see such moments for jagan...hayee how lovely will that be...
A-Musing-Me thumbnail

Originally posted by: santhiyaa_J

Will comment about it after reading 😳 Congo for becoming an rocker🥳

Thanks santhiya ...

Will wait for your comment dear...
A-Musing-Me thumbnail

Originally posted by: Libra123

Neha.. Absolutely amazing OS.. Really sweet..I hope there will some conversation between Jagan .. They never talk .. Actually they are never there so how will they talk..

Pls write more..

Yea rama... jagan hardly talk... but hope they do soon...

Thanks for finding it amazing...
A-Musing-Me thumbnail

Originally posted by: Andriaa

so so beautiful..❤️

desperately need this scenes in BV right now..JaGan..☺️ i so want some private moment for Jagya and his pyaari patni Ganga..😳

awww..back hug and neck kissing,resting on her shoulder...simply killing moments...😉😳ganga enjoying..😎

amazing writing..⭐️please do write more..😊

Thanks for this ultra sweet comment babe...love ya for that..

Super glad u found these moments killing...n yea agar on screen mil jaye agar galti se hi sahi then we will sure go mad...😉
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Neha ... congrats for becoming rockerz 🤗
hayeee i am JaGan heaven reading your OS Its beautiful , sweet, cute all in one