Celebrity Fan Clubs

Woh Kisna Hain - Siggy Contest Page 68 (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 78

Lil Ms.Sunshine

IF-Veteran Member

Lil Ms.Sunshine

Posted: 10 September 2006 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Welcome Anu! My PulkitEmbarrassedon u're desktop! i mean picture LOL! lol
well..yea that was the 3rd time he wore that brown shirt..but he looks really cute in it Tongue

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Woh Kisna Hain - Siggy Contest Page 68 (Page 8)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Monu-SunNaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Monu-SunNaa

Bidaai Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 10 September 2006 at 1:06pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mz.seductive

Here goes my thank you list:
-Julu di- for openin' the fan club. (Btw, I had fun reading ur 50 answers lol.)
-Sweta --For the video avis. (btw, awesome job on the coloring the grey pic...i saved it to my comp nd have it as my desktop now =].)
-Yasmin -- for the video
-Shruti --for the Chat Transcript.

Have I missed any one?

btw, did u notice? he wore that brown shirt for the 4th time!! It was almost in a sequence ( he wore it when Archita's thingy nd he wore it after Archita's probs were solved,nd now nd then before at KT's drug case thingy.) Ekta should totally give him a new closet.

lol...next thing uno...poor pulkit will be sharing his kuunki wardrobe with  balaji's actors.CryOuch. if ekta dont do sumthing abt it..same old same old..kripa of kyph wore the same sari after anita had donned the same won in KA...Ouch 

Lil Ms.Sunshine

IF-Veteran Member

Lil Ms.Sunshine

Posted: 10 September 2006 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bluff_princess

Originally posted by mz.seductive

Here goes my thank you list:
-Julu di- for openin' the fan club. (Btw, I had fun reading ur 50 answers lol.)
-Sweta --For the video avis. (btw, awesome job on the coloring the grey pic...i saved it to my comp nd have it as my desktop now =].)
-Yasmin -- for the video
-Shruti --for the Chat Transcript.

Have I missed any one?

btw, did u notice? he wore that brown shirt for the 4th time!! It was almost in a sequence ( he wore it when Archita's thingy nd he wore it after Archita's probs were solved,nd now nd then before at KT's drug case thingy.) Ekta should totally give him a new closet.

lol...next thing uno...poor pulkit will be sharing his kuunki wardrobe with  balaji's actors.CryOuch. if ekta dont do sumthing abt it..same old same old..kripa of kyph wore the same sari after anita had donned the same won in KA...Ouch 

oo.that's really sad!

ShadowKisses

IF-Dazzler

ShadowKisses

Winner of KSBKBT Debate Champtionship 2

Posted: 10 September 2006 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bluff_princess

Really? OMG! Ekta's choice is goin' bad. First -- Mouni.(Yh, u prolly noe I h8 her)  Now -- Clothes. Geez, someone give her new ideas! Must be pretty bad after Rekha Modi left. She was the one who had the creativist ideas. Under her presence, no one wore the same clothes twice. but now dat she's gone, dey've started repeatin' themOuch.

Originally posted by svh2010

Welcome Anu! My PulkitEmbarrassedon u're desktop! i mean picture LOL! lol
well..yea that was the 3rd time he wore that brown shirt..but he looks really cute in it Tongue

ThnkxHug. lol. Sweta!! wutever he wears, he lukz cute! cuz datz his middle name. lol.

Edited by mz.seductive - 10 September 2006 at 2:41pm

Lil Ms.Sunshine

IF-Veteran Member

Lil Ms.Sunshine

Posted: 10 September 2006 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Mr.Pulkit Cute Samrat Embarrassed
and my name would be

Mrs. Sweta Pulkit Samrat Embarrassed

Lil Ms.Sunshine

IF-Veteran Member

Lil Ms.Sunshine

Posted: 10 September 2006 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Article on Pulkit Embarrassed

Click Me!! Click Me!!

ShadowKisses

IF-Dazzler

ShadowKisses

Winner of KSBKBT Debate Champtionship 2

Posted: 10 September 2006 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
hehe. hun, the link is broken. I mean it doesn't work. Did u read the article bout 'ash magic'. he was looking EXTRA cute in dat pic.

Monu-SunNaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Monu-SunNaa

Bidaai Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 10 September 2006 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Wat do u sauts tink...another staring compettition btw kisna n kt in da upcoming week, or will be see their 'luv' story progress beyond dat?Stern Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top