Woh Kisna Hain - Siggy Contest Page 68 - Page 7

Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by Bluff_princess

Wat do u sauts tink...another staring compettition btw kisna n kt in da upcoming week, or will be see their 'luv' story progress beyond dat?😳

Made ya blink!😛

Another staring competion between them, i suppose. I mean COMEON! Don't you get like tired of staring at the same person? (in the exact same clothes 😆) It's really ridiculous. Those 'staring competions' are really boring and I forward most of them. True they are cute but to one point! The staring is the height of ridicule.

i know what u mean its like these days thats all thats shown u know they should really do somethng different stariung was cute at first but u know what they say about too much of a gud thing
Originally posted by mz.seductive

Made ya blink!😛

Another staring competion between them, i suppose. I mean COMEON! Don't you get like tired of staring at the same person? (in the exact same clothes 😆) It's really ridiculous. Those 'staring competions' are really boring and I forward most of them. True they are cute but to one point! The staring is the height of ridicule.

Yep.

lol..Abir's just cum in this week..n his story is moving faster than the shaytangii express..😆

Originally posted by MainEkHasina

i know what u mean its like these days thats all thats shown u know they should really do somethng different stariung was cute at first but u know what they say about too much of a gud thing

u said it julu, wat must it be like for poor pulkit,😳 having re-enact the same old same old.🥱

i know u know he aint getting a lot of scope these days nor the chance to really show his acting skills he is getting the same types of scenes and roles again and again
exactly Julu! Ekta's not giving him a variety of scenes..all it is is Romantic, Fighting..we havne't really seen him emotional..when Manthan blamed him on stealing their idea, he cried..but it wasn't so emotional. It's going to be emotional when Baa dies..or when he finds out the truth 'bout Ganga
u know du u think we should start the siggy/avi contest now??? its been a while since the other contest we had lemme know what u think and ill get started on the rules and stuff

will u be able to participate im gonna give a month i think for this

would it be possible for u to make a siggy about the siggy/avi contest so that we can put it in our siggy linking back to whatever page i put the rules on???
Edited by MainEkHasina - 17 years ago
yea..sure..that'd be a good idea..i'll try to find time..as for my shop..i got 15-16 requests this weekend..and i only have one more left to finish! so i'm sure i'll SOMEHOW find time 😛
will u be able to make the promotional siggy promoting the contest???? as well????
yea..i'll do that too 😳..and since it's siggy/avi contest winner..i'll have a Vid. Avi in it also! (i'll try 😛)