Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sparkling_gems thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Congrats Anu.. finally this thread is completed its 150 pages..
simargaur thumbnail
nxt part kab milega plzz do it fast Anu n plzzz do pm me πŸ˜Š m wating
iraa_parsh thumbnail
TO THOSE WHO DONT KNOW:
THIS THREAD IS FINISHED.

HERE'S LINK TO 2nd THREAD:
www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4006957

PS- Anu Moi Personal Assistant ban jau?? 🀣 🀣Edited by iraa_parsh - 9 years ago
federized2210 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: iraa_parsh

TO THOSE WHO DONT KNOW:
THIS THREAD IS FINISHED.

HERE'S LINK TO 2nd THREAD:

www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4006957

PS- Anu Moi Personal Assistant ban jau?? 🀣 🀣

Iraa baby...bwahahahahaROFL
U mera publisistROFL
UnnatiArjuhi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Firstly dear i am very very sorry , for being so late .
(Sorry)^infinity .

Ok dear so on 28th , I was waiting for your u9pdate . And i dont know why , but i decided to check the uploaded OMR sheets of jee mains . My paper didn't go awesome , but still I was sure i would cross cut off and may be , i would get a reputed college on the basis of my rank . But i really got biggest shock of my life when i saw that i had shifted my answer series in Mathematics by a position . And not to forget , that i score the best in mathematics . My chemistry sucks ...   Where i was expecting a not so good , but still an aveage rank ; now i dont even know if i will be able to make through cut off .

So i was in a very bad mood . I did read your update on 29 , but i wasn't in a mood to comment .

I am really really sorry for writing this Ramkatha . But i seriously wanted to get these things out of my system . Sorry again .

UPDATE WAS AWESOME . I know you would have got bored by the same line again and again . But seriously i have no words to describe your writing .
Everytime , you just leave me speechless by your flawless writing .

I was just reading the initial parts of the story . And believe me , the way these story has proceeded ... i have no words . The way you have shown growth of Sandhir's bond , its flawless .

This update is the best update in the history of updates .

Randhir came to Sanyukta's rescue inspite of being furious . Ofcourse my Randhir has golden heart .
Loved each and every bit of their conversation .

He knew what he was about to say next would shatter her, but he had to. He had to prevent Sanyukta Agarwal from garnering false hopes about someday making Randhir Shekhawat fall for her.

I loved these lines . Why ? Its because i could feel Randhir's care for Sanyukta . He want to save Sanyukta from heartbrake , isn't that a positive sign . And when I read the words false hope ,i was like " It isnt false at all , you idiot "

And i wanted to hit Randhir at the words "I'm willing to pay " .
But yes his " i'm sorry agrawal" , vanished my anger .

When Randhir thought " You hve fallen for her" , i thought " Idiot , even you arw gonna fall for her . Anuradha di will make you fall for her ."

Poor Sanyu , her dad is in hospital .
I know Randhir will be helping her .

And the book Sanyu has , its the same coded book Smriti was talking about .
I am excited .
LOVE YOU 😳
federized2210 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: UnnatiArjuhi

Firstly dear i am very very sorry , for being so late .
(Sorry)^infinity .

Ok dear so on 28th , I was waiting for your u9pdate . And i dont know why , but i decided to check the uploaded OMR sheets of jee mains . My paper didn't go awesome , but still I was sure i would cross cut off and may be , i would get a reputed college on the basis of my rank . But i really got biggest shock of my life when i saw that i had shifted my answer series in Mathematics by a position . And not to forget , that i score the best in mathematics . My chemistry sucks ...   Where i was expecting a not so good , but still an aveage rank ; now i dont even know if i will be able to make through cut off .

So i was in a very bad mood . I did read your update on 29 , but i wasn't in a mood to comment .

I am really really sorry for writing this Ramkatha . But i seriously wanted to get these things out of my system . Sorry again .

UPDATE WAS AWESOME . I know you would have got bored by the same line again and again . But seriously i have no words to describe your writing .
Everytime , you just leave me speechless by your flawless writing .

I was just reading the initial parts of the story . And believe me , the way these story has proceeded ... i have no words . The way you have shown growth of Sandhir's bond , its flawless .

This update is the best update in the history of updates .

Randhir came to Sanyukta's rescue inspite of being furious . Ofcourse my Randhir has golden heart .
Loved each and every bit of their conversation .

He knew what he was about to say next would shatter her, but he had to. He had to prevent Sanyukta Agarwal from garnering false hopes about someday making Randhir Shekhawat fall for her.

I loved these lines . Why ? Its because i could feel Randhir's care for Sanyukta . He want to save Sanyukta from heartbrake , isn't that a positive sign . And when I read the words false hope ,i was like " It isnt false at all , you idiot "

And i wanted to hit Randhir at the words "I'm willing to pay " .
But yes his " i'm sorry agrawal" , vanished my anger .

When Randhir thought " You hve fallen for her" , i thought " Idiot , even you arw gonna fall for her . Anuradha di will make you fall for her ."

Poor Sanyu , her dad is in hospital .
I know Randhir will be helping her .

And the book Sanyu has , its the same coded book Smriti was talking about .
I am excited .
LOVE YOU 😳

Unnati,
I love u a lot and would like to say something...
It doesn't matter matter if u don't clear JEE...IIT isn't the end of life..
But the mistake u made shows ur nervousness..
When u go for an exam, go with the air of a champion. Be damn care...! That way u won't make such mistakes!! But please don't be disheartened...There will be lots more chances and u can avail them!!!
Thank u so much for reading & commenting despite your off mood!
Means a lotEmbarrassed
Love u :)
Edited by federized2210 - 9 years ago
supriya.ipkknd thumbnail
Reserved. :D

jaldi khatam kar isko. I can't handle suspense
RIDDSI thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
simply superb..😊
loved it.. :)