Page 1 of 18

Page 1
Page   of 18
Page 2 Page 18

Princyz_Belle

IF-Rockerz

Princyz_Belle

Posted: 09 April 2014 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Hello friends...today i'm starting a SS on AvRajTongue...before this i wrote some FF's on other couplesEmbarrassed but as u all know this is the 1st tym i'm trying my hand on AvRajWink..Hope u all lyk itSmile..don't know writing after 2 years..LOL

Avni is standing on the balcony n she's lost in deep thoughts. A gentle breeze is bowing...she remembered tomorrow is a very special day of her life...tomorrow is her performance on college's monthly function. That's her big day...her Violin solo performance..She knew that 1 day she'll have to perform solo but that 1 day will come so fast she never thought. It has been 3 months since she has joined her college...the first 2 months were easily gone...but the last month..!! the last month has changed her life completely. She's now not that Avni whom people knew..She never lets people around her understand that but she's really changed...She is a new Avni..She can't forget what happened to her in last month. But she knows tht it's not a bad change...she's now a improved person.. The change in her is very beautiful. She starts to remember what happened last month.

**********************FLASHBACK********************************

In college (1st year music practice room)

Avni is practicing her violin on the corner..She's a bit nervous..she always come here when there are no one. She is trying to play it but failing just out of fear...she started learning violin out of curiosity n her love for it..but never thought that it'd b that much hard. She looked out of the window..it's a beautiful weather out side...she loves this weather..she looked outside the door..there was no one..the whole floor is empty... She again looks through the window..she prays to God,"God, U know na tht I love violin..but why I'm so nervous to play infront of all..?? Can't I ever play nicely..in front of d whole college..? Plz God support me..Help me."

Suddenly Avni heard a tune.  She heard it carefully..it's violin tune..ya..someone was playing violin.. Avni was shocked that no one was in the floor thn how come this..! It's just so melodious that Avni cudn't stop herself.She walked outside following d tune..She stood outside 2nd year music practice room...She looked though the glass door..someone was standing there n playing violin... She just saw the shadow of the person..looks like it's a boy. Avni stood there n heard the tune...She loved the tune..it was so heart touching..just like she ever imagined...It touched her heart deeply...She tried to see d face of the boy..but he was facing at opposite side..Avni thought to enter d room..but how she could disturb this boy n his music? Suddenly d boy turned..Avni sided on the wall..The boy shouted,"Anyone there?" Avni  is feared..What if he sees her..The boy comes near the door..he opens d door n puts his hand on the door...Avni hides more..But she don't know why but she tries to see the face of the boy..But again she hides..she only sees his hand..he's wearing a blue batch on his hand. The boy went inside again n closed d door. Avni ran from there soon.

Avni is sitting on class n thinking abt the boy n his tune...she was sad tht she

Edited by Princyz_Belle - 22 August 2014 at 5:50am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ShivinkiJassubham101289*Maleena*princessaaliyaSammy11..Breeze..tina_sreBarbievishi20-Barun

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AvRaj SS: Melodious Tunes(Updtd)> Part 9 on pg16" in Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ShivinkiJas

Coolbie

ShivinkiJas

Posted: 09 April 2014 at 2:04am | IP Logged
RES

let me read It Wink

tina_sre

IF-Rockerz

tina_sre

Posted: 09 April 2014 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Res!

Shru: going out now...wil read n comment wen m back...

princessaaliya

Goldie

princessaaliya

Posted: 09 April 2014 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
nice start!
continue soon..

Princyz_Belle

IF-Rockerz

Princyz_Belle

Posted: 10 April 2014 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessaaliya

nice start!
continue soon..

thnx dear...Big smile i'll..

tina_sre

IF-Rockerz

tina_sre

Posted: 10 April 2014 at 1:18am | IP Logged
So sorry Shru...still busy...wen m free...wil defo read n comment...but u kep writing...

Sammy11

IF-Rockerz

Sammy11

Posted: 10 April 2014 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Res! How come I didn't see this..
Will comment after few hours.. pakka! Wink

EDIT:
I'M A PINKQUEEN AND I DON'T UNRES! I CREATE NEW POSTS!

Edited by Sammy11 - 10 April 2014 at 1:40am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simplysarah

Princyz_Belle

IF-Rockerz

Princyz_Belle

Posted: 10 April 2014 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tina_sre

So sorry Shru...still busy...wen m free...wil defo read n comment...but u kep writing...

aree it's totally ok Tina..wenevr u r free..u can read...Big smilework comes first..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top