Yeh Meri Life Hai

pooja accepting ashmit

sweety_14 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
why cant poornima believe her own sister.why is she suspecting her own sister.she would prefer 2 believe her mother-in -law,but not her own sister who she lived with her own entire life. 😡 aajkal rishto ki koi ahmiat nahin hai yaar 😡

wht do u guyz think

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweety_14 thumbnail
sooryyyyyyyyyyyy guyz my subject waz supposed 2 be somthin els my bad 😭forgiv me
desi gurl thumbnail

its okay.

she doesnt believe her own sister because Maya has brainwashed her. Poornima is really vulnerable, but, now, she is also over protective and has a complex. She thinks Pooja will take everything away from her.

QT143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i agree! i just hate poornima!
saarahkhann thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
in every other soap they show that....i mean how can one b sooo dumb to let anyone brainwash him/her??
as0o0 thumbnail
f0rget it na po*nima is a big l0ser haahah 😆
|iami5o4| thumbnail
Because Poornima is a hopeless ditz and has nothing else to do. She should at least consider that she's pregnant. But sadly ... she couldn't even do that. 
mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Poornima, I used to think that she was a good sister, but now she is like suspecting pooja all becuz of her saas, urrgh poornima will never think her sister is soo nice becuz she is already poisoned. A pregnant lady that poisoned will get her child poisoned, and that is badd!!