Pyaar Ka Dard Hai Written Update 8th April 2014

Duggukede thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Oh my God! I really cant believe that this person Vikram is directly blackmailing Avantika-Adi just to fill the penalty and he has involved even his wife Amrita in it. What gives me pain is that How can a Person so Cheap and Cruel that he just cares for Money! After todays episode, Vikram became Characterless,which is beyond Repair now because of his Cruel acts. 😑 Like Avantika, I also feel pity for him and Wanted to Slap him right there. Track has taken Speed now which means Vikram's end as well as his plans, is near.
I'm sure, Arnesha will help Diwans with asking Varun to leave Vikram along with Kaira. I would Love to see Amrita slapping her Cruel husband Vikram who is Indispensibly behind Penalty Money. That day he will realise where he is, Alone when there will be noone to Dominate.

Fast Episode! Loved Reading it. Thank you Nikita for covering for me.=D
Duggukede thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: *Dev.*

Oh my God! I really cant believe that this person Vikram is directly blackmailing Avantika-Adi just to fill the penalty and he has involved even his wife Amrita in it. What gives me pain is that How can a Person so Cheap and Cruel that he just cares for Money! After todays episode, Vikram became Characterless,which is beyond Repair now because of his Cruel acts. 😑 Like Avantika, I also feel pity for him and Wanted to Slap him right there. Track has taken Speed now which means Vikram's end as well as his plans, is near.
I'm sure, Arnesha will help Diwans with asking Varun to leave Vikram along with Kaira. I would Love to see Amrita slapping her Cruel husband Vikram who is Indispensibly behind Penalty Money. That day he will realise where he is, Alone when there will be noone to Dominate.

Fast Episode! Loved Reading it. Thank you Nikita for covering for me.=D

your welcome devπŸ€— i know i hate vikram πŸ˜‘
Surish thumbnail