Raghu felt the first attraction for Shivani today :D

Posted: 10 years ago
OMGGG OMGGG What an episode πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ ... It was sweet as well as hot at the same time especially the last 5 mins of RaShi on a moving truck where I felt for the first time Raghu felt a bit of love wala attraction for Shivani πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

Today I saw more of husband Raghu in action than a servant 😳 .. Right from the start when he comes to know Shivani is not in the tempo , the kind of concern he shows is that of a typical husband especially when he tells everyone that he cannot leave Shivani but will go and get her ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ ... Then the way he runs behind Shivani's auto trying to stop her was more of a concerned lover who just cannot leave his ladylove alone πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³ ; He knew that Shivani is going to resort only in auto , so he could hv well taken another auto na but he runs fanatically behind Shivani's auto only to make sure she is not left alone ... aahhh a typical protective Husband 😳😳  ; And then when Shivani hugs him and tells him to promise that he will never leave her alone , Raghu in his subconscious mind actually ends up giving her the promise of not leaving her alone ... point to b noted Mr.Raghu πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

Last but not the least RaShi's banter over going in truck followed by their supercute truck journey just nails the fact that Raghu has already started seeing Shivani like his wife  ... Initially Raghu was in his baby ji protector mode when he talks about Shivani catching allergy if she travels in truck but the moment Shivani challenges Raghu sarcastically by telling him whether he is worried of catching allergy himselfπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†  , Raghu gets into that typical husband mode and is like huhhh u think I will catch cold or allergy , then lets see kismein kitna hai dum πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†πŸ˜† ... Loved the way Raghu forgot that he is just a servant and almost counterattacked Shivani there by sarcastically asking her how can she even believe that he is so weak and talking about his childhood tale πŸ˜†  , so he was like yeah lets go in truck only now to prove myself πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†πŸ˜†... So Shivani's reverse psychology on Raghu worked here πŸ˜›.. Their banter and nok-jhok over travelling in truck gave the typical feel of a newly wedded husband-wife hving their cute little argument while travelling to their honeymoon destination especially the way both kept saying yes and no while the poor truck driver was almost on the verge of pulling his hair out  πŸ˜›πŸ˜† .. Did Raghu there forgot its not right to argue with his malkin when he kept saying No while she kept saying yes πŸ˜‰ or was this servant actually enjoying this banter with his malkin  πŸ˜›

Then the whole truck journey was dreammy  especially the way Shivani started dancing with those guys and Raghu too enjoyed it without feeling shy or awkward 😳😳 ; For the first time I saw Raghu feeling a bit of attraction towards Shivani the way he looks into her eyes directly after holding her in his arms and then while removing that hay from near her lips πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³ ; The way he looks at her was so not a typical servant look to his baby ji but more of a husband's look admiring his beautiful wife ☺️☺️☺️... Shivani realised that Raghu is slowly feeling the heat too and so she was smart to take sweet advantage of the situation by taking a bold step of pulling him right on top of her 😲☺️☺️☺️ while poor Raghu just went with the moment as he just could not take his eyes off his beautiful wife 😳😳 ; The musical atmosphere added to the whole romantic moment too as Raghu for the first time felt kuch kuch hota hai for his baby ji as he kept pulling and grabbing her in moving truck πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ ; In the end when Raghu falls on top of Shivani and that dupatta falls over them , I thought Raghu will b quick to get up and move away but wowww he was simply lost in Shivani's eyes there and kept looking at her .. awww 😳😳😳

Well Sumitra and Bela needs to b given a standing ovation today for making sure we get such a RaShi spl episode πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ ... I just hope Sumitra keeps pulling out these tricks and Bela keeps counterattacking Sumitra  daily now so that we get these moments daily and Raghu slowly realises his feelings for Shivani 😳😳

Arhaan and Mansi did a grt job today .. Whether its their truck wala nok-jhok or the moment on moving truck , both behaved like a typical newly married couple and nailed it πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
I dint watch the epi due to power cut.:(
got some relief after reading your post.:)
My power gone and cvs you gave us all the cute scenes today only.:(now will have to wait till tomo.
Originally posted by Uma-Arhaanfan

I dint watch the epi due to power cut.:(
got some relief after reading your post.:)
My power gone and cvs you gave us all the cute scenes today only.:(now will have to wait till tomo.

watch it online or mayb the repeat .. this is one episode not to b missed ... RaShi truck scene surpasses all other previous RaShi moments this time 😳
awesum post jyoti.πŸ˜›. your description is as beautiful as the episode..

yes agree with u that Rashi quarrel was too cute.. and the way S used reverse psychology on R and telling him like a typical wife " you never do anything I say".. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  ... not very servant-like of R to go against his malkin's wishes right ?   πŸ˜‰

the truck ride was like a dream.. for the first time R looked free and enjoyed the song and S's antics..😳... he caught her instinctively when she was above to fall and the way he removed the grass stuck to her.. ... and S was no less...😳... pretending that something had gone into her eye and then pulling R down with her.. β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜‰
Originally posted by a_uma

awesum post jyoti.πŸ˜›. your description is as beautiful as the episode..

yes agree with u that Rashi quarrel was too cute.. and the way S used reverse psychology on R and telling him like a typical wife " you never do anything I say".. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  ... not very servant-like of R to go against his malkin's wishes right ?   πŸ˜‰

Yeah today he was behaving like a adamant hubby who wanted to make sure he has the last say πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† ... I guess he does not even realise how he really enjoys to b in Shivani's company 😳

the truck ride was like a dream.. for the first time R looked free and enjoyed the song and S's antics..😳... he caught her instinctively when she was above to fall and the way he removed the grass stuck to her.. ... and S was no less...😳... pretending that something had gone into her eye and then pulling R down with her.. β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜‰

Yess .. Shivani was at her naughty best πŸ˜‰ and today Raghu dint mind it too 😲 .. he was rather enjoying her antics whereas in case of Sumitra , we saw how he feels so uncomfortable .. well says a lot about his hidden feelings for Shivani πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

i am patiently counting down the hours to get home to see the epi. normally i watch it online but for this epi i need to enjoy it my home...
i can't wait to see that magically Rashi scene...

thanks jyoti for your wonderful suberb fantabulous post...
Wonderful analysis as usual jyoti..

RaShi ❀️

Wen Shivani got out of d rikshaw n hugged Raghu, for d first time ever he held her, not a full out hug but still he had his hands arnd her, wereas previously he used to turn into a statue d moment she hugged him...

Their bickering was so cute...raghu was so offended that shi would even say that he was afraid of spoiling his complexion. Neways, he had to finally give into her demands...

I felt that during the truck ride, even if someone had reminded him that babyji is his malkin, his mind wouldn't hav registered it. The way he looked at her while removing the hay from her hair made me go aww...

N who knew shi would take full advantage of d situation. First by making him come closer n blow into her eyes, n then by pulling him on top of her... n he didn't jump back up but rather stayed there lost in her eyes... frm wer did that dupatta come? I felt that wasn't needed, but yeah watever...

Without a doubt ArSi rocked...

N we are indebted to bela n sumi without whose planning n plotting this wouldn't hav happened.
Originally posted by --Jenelle--

i am patiently counting down the hours to get home to see the epi. normally i watch it online but for this epi i need to enjoy it my home...
i can't wait to see that magically Rashi scene...

thanks jyoti for your wonderful suberb fantabulous post...

yess this episode needs TV Viewing only to chk our each and every nuances by RaShi in the truck scene ... it was one of the best RaShi moment so far

Originally posted by DivzOnAir

Wonderful analysis as usual jyoti..

RaShi ❀️

Wen Shivani got out of d rikshaw n hugged Raghu, for d first time ever he held her, not a full out hug but still he had his hands arnd her, wereas previously he used to turn into a statue d moment she hugged him...

yeah the change is visible .. earlier he used to b like a robot but now he is beginning to make his moves .. whenever he touches or hugs her , his hands too itch to do the same but somehow control it πŸ˜‰ but how long is the question πŸ˜›

Their bickering was so cute...raghu was so offended that shi would even say that he was afraid of spoiling his complexion. Neways, he had to finally give into her demands...

yeah Raghu was totally taken aback with the kale ho jaoge comment and it came upto his ego and he took it like a challenge ... Shivani smartly played reverse psychology on him πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

I felt that during the truck ride, even if someone had reminded him that babyji is his malkin, his mind wouldn't hav registered it. The way he looked at her while removing the hay from her hair made me go aww...

yess .. he was totally lost in that moment 😳 .. just wanted to enjoy it with Shivani and was in a total different zone ... 😳😳.. when he removed that hay   , his eyes had that romantic look for split second 😳

N who knew shi would take full advantage of d situation. First by making him come closer n blow into her eyes, n then by pulling him on top of her... n he didn't jump back up but rather stayed there lost in her eyes... frm wer did that dupatta come? I felt that wasn't needed, but yeah watever...

dupatta was a typical thing πŸ˜† .. yeah I too wanted to see their expressions rather than the dupatta πŸ˜‘πŸ˜† .. but never mind πŸ˜† ... Raghu just colud not get up because he just could not take his eyes off Shivani πŸ˜›

Without a doubt ArSi rocked...

they were amazing today πŸ‘πŸ‘

N we are indebted to bela n sumi without whose planning n plotting this wouldn't hav happened.

yess they r the real stars for today's RaShi moment πŸ˜ƒ

☺️ will come with a pic story...in way fun...
nice epi...☺️   nice analysis...☺️ nice comments...☺️...nice acting...☺️

I can't blush anymore...🀒...πŸ˜† will come back

Edited by Latha.I - 10 years ago