Nation comes first not relations

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
It was good that Sirjee put down Sandhya today for standing by her instead of guarding the chip that had data for national security. As expected that was mock drill and it was to test the commitment of cadets towards their duty. To see their emotional make up.
Sandhya once again exposed her emotional vulnerability by trying to take the terrorists alone. Even if she kept the gun pointed at one terrorist there is no guarantee that they wont shoot. Terrorists will die but they will do anything to get their mission done. 

Sandhya's stand made the other squad members also stand and in case they were actual terrorists the chip would have been in danger. 

Sandhya needs that emotional growth. She needs to improve her EQ and place nation above relations in dire situations.  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jhema thumbnail
agree shruthi

SAndy got her bhasan from sirji.

If they are real naxals , sandy's move may endanger sandy's and sirji's life 
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
good post
missed this yesterday night

but since chip was already safe with roma i think she opted to save sirji
as she didnt know it was mock drill

but agree sandy is very emotional
jhema thumbnail
sandy is also right , but she should not face them alone.

If it is a real one , they can do as some of the cadets to save the chip and some to fight against the naxals.
then it will be nice decision 
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@Ramadi that chip was in Roma's hand. But none of the cadets moved because of Sandhya taking the stand to save Sirjee.
So if they were actual naxals or terrorists they can harm Sandhya and Sirjee and if the squad comes to their rescue without guarding the chip then it will be danger.

If someone had given orders I mean atleast Zakir telling Rahul will stay with me, others will run with the chip then it would have been fine.

Otherwise it was a great risk by Sandhya