My Friend's Fiance (Part3 Pg 7) - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
.Edited by Manish_Shetty - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Anam Ali

Thats greatπŸ˜ƒ now you can enjoy holidays we will get updates also 

hahaha yes u wll get updates.. but the thing is I dont have holidays this sem :( I have to complete my internship.. I interning at Vijaya Bank.. from 15th of April till 31st of May.. 
Originally posted by McSteamy

bhai sory frgt to unres. Bth chapy are amazimg. Luking frwrd to next part. Bhai is back wid a bng. Bhai, baaki ff bi update karo na. Welcome back forum writer.

Hey..!! How r u?? Thank you so much for the welcome Manasi...!!!
and ya thank you so much for the comment.. and reading.. hehehe.. yes yes.. will try updating the other FFs too..!! 
Wonderful Part
Suvi entry,Annie and Suvi convo was nice they are bestys... Suvi explained the rituals to Annie her character is very traditional opposite of Yuvraj where as Annie and Yuvraj are same.
Cont Soon

Lots of good luck for your internship when you have time then update no hurry
Originally posted by Manish_Shetty

Hey..!! How r u?? Thank you so much for the welcome Manasi...!!!
and ya thank you so much for the comment.. and reading.. hehehe.. yes yes.. will try updating the other FFs too..!!

i'm gud apni bi kuch btao. Ya do try. I c ur xams over so what are u heading towards now?
Originally posted by Anam Ali

Wonderful Part
Suvi entry,Annie and Suvi convo was nice they are bestys... Suvi explained the rituals to Annie her character is very traditional opposite of Yuvraj where as Annie and Yuvraj are same.
Cont Soon

Lots of good luck for your internship when you have time then update no hurry

Thank you Anam.. and but the fact is it so happens that opposites attract... so that might be the situation here too... πŸ˜‰ and ya thank you.. Hope to do great during the internship... πŸ˜ƒ

i'm gud apni bi kuch btao. Ya do try. I c ur xams over so what are u heading towards now?

Me super fine..!! I had a lot of plans of trying to shoot a short film and stuff, but then this year I have to complete a 6 weeks internship in the field of finance and investment (as it is my specialization) as a part of my Bcom Honours course..so ya no holidays :( my internship starts on 15th of april and will go on till 31st of may..! !
Originally posted by Manish_Shetty

Me super fine..!! I had a lot of plans of trying to shoot a short film and stuff, but then this year I have to complete a 6 weeks internship in the field of finance and investment (as it is my specialization) as a part of my Bcom Honours course..so ya no holidays :( my internship starts on 15th of april and will go on till 31st of may..! !

my bhai is a busy man now πŸ˜†

my bhai is a busy man now πŸ˜†

hahaha... LOL yes.. πŸ˜† But I wanted to shoot some awesome short films... but this stupid internship..  
wow...v nice update...πŸ‘
d stry is interesting...πŸ˜†
likd suvi's entry...ur really gud at wrtingπŸ˜†
nywazz im doing fine jst fell a little sick due to d weathr n wht abt u??...ur busy..??
ok...plzz do update whn u get timeπŸ˜›

Edited by ela.yuvreen - 10 years ago