RedLips

RedLips

Posted: 08 April 2014 at 4:27am | IP Logged

TE AMO

Prologue

The pitcher scans the plate
Eyes plastered with strain, heart thumping with anticipation
From the crowd great roars show the importance of the play
And the sweat dripping from his brow emphasizes how this moment underlines the ultimate fight of the day.
Yes he is the King of Race

Hearts racing...
Blood pumping...
 Pulses accelerating...

I Want You To Work It For Me Like This
Oh Yeah! Show Me What You Got
Show Me When I M Here...Come Here..
Go Head Now...Yeah!!!

Race Saanson Ki...Race Chahat Ki
Race Dhadkan Ki
My Heart Is Racing On

Nasha Tera' Nasha' Nashila Nashila Hai

Race Saanson Ki...Race Chahat Ki
Race Dhadkan Ki
My Heart Is Racing On

Falling in love can be a blur...
 especially at 200 miles per hour!
- Yankee

INDEX

PROLOGUE PG 1
CHARACTER SKETCH PG 1
CHAPTER 1 PG 1

Edited by GurtiWonderland - 21 April 2014 at 10:46pm

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

02358282361neetugarg123EpicGHSPforeverSweetestPariSHIK.LOVMAANEETgurti30kabslocksKasiKasiKINGKHANFANsanghita0000-misty--love-lehrpunam2712Remya_Pillai-Mithuna-zaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6janu_2006khwaishfan--Ratna--Ash1991_BlackPearl_tamanna1391priya111111_Maaneet_goldenmoon_CookieMonster_-Orchid-spvd

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MG SS: TE AMO - CHAPTER 3 UPDATED PG 7 -- 21-APR-2014" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RedLips

RedLips

Posted: 08 April 2014 at 4:32am | IP Logged

Character Sketch

Maan singh Khurana : 30 years old, eligible bachelor and big Casanova , Very successful business man as well No. 1 car racer who owns a multimillion Motor Racing Company. His personal life and Family is one big mystery.

Geet Handa: 25 Years old, Orphaned at the age of 10. Grew up in Orphanage until she reached 18. Music is her life force and she can't live without her guitar. She is very successful singer & guitarist and works at five star hotel band as a Singer/ guitarist as an entertainer. She lives with her best friend Monika seth who is also a musician and works with geet at Hotel band.

Devika Shetty: 27 years old Super Model, On & Off girlfriend of MSK.

Other Characters are revealed later on as the story goes on.

Edited by GurtiWonderland - 08 April 2014 at 5:26am

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

02358282361vidz.manirajneetugarg123ammyicycoolPoonamTSweetestPariEpicGHSPforeverLM1991SHIK.LOVMAANEETCuteTommygurti304ever4lovekabslocksKasiKasi-indu--misty--love--Prithi-preeti.1--Ratna--Ash1991mandy15janu_2006khwaishfanzaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6love2_soma-Mithuna-punam2712lehrpriya111111tamanna1391_BlackPearl__CookieMonster_-Orchid-spvdgoldenmoon_Maaneet_

RedLips

RedLips

Posted: 08 April 2014 at 4:33am | IP Logged

~Chapter 1~

MAAN SINGH KHURANA, Delhi's most eligible Bachelor and The king of Race; roared into the headset, knowing he'd half deafen his crew members who were listening.

"She is Hot man," he yelled, feeling the grab of the tires,

the tightness of tail. He accelerated into Turn Three at the Speedway in track, pulling the wheel hard left, hanging on to control as he fought for more speed. A glance at the oversize tachometer told him the engine was cooperating.

M'ville was his favorite track. He always did well here. Being a Delhi boy, it was important for him to win in Sunday's race for a lot of reasons. Today's training run was feeling good. The team members were working together like magic.

The run of bad luck they'd suffered recently was about to end. He loved race week in delhi, culminating in the big race. Sunday is the death race, at any cost he have to win the race.

He owned this course, and anybody who wanted to try and take him better be ready to do serious battle.

Then he felt the speed fall away as though somebody'd turned off the ignition.

"Arggh! f**king no!" he yelled, as a multicolored blur of cars zoomed past him like a swarm of bees. It was only a practice to make sure everything was running smoothly, but it was clear that things on the MSK team weren't going smoothly at all.

After they'd towed the car into the huge garage, by the hauler that housed a second race car and all the tools and spare parts they might need, Mercy, his crew chief, slapped him on the back. "shaayad fuel line damage huwa hoga, MK, Sunday takk hum teek karadenge."

Maan nodded. He didn't bother saying anything. Every one of the glum faces on the team reflected his own expression. Luck, They really needed some luck.  Preferably the good kind.

As usual, even though it was only a practice, loads of fans were out, a number of them gorgeous young women. Maan didn't quite know how the young women had suddenly decided stock car racing was sexy, but he wasn't complaining. To Maan, they made his job a lot more interesting.

There was at least a 8 dozen of college girls crowding him now as he made his way to the garage, but he didn't mind. They all had long hair and bare legs. some bared their legs with little bitty skirts, and some wore butt-hugging shorts, and unless he learned their names he'd have trouble telling them apart.

A girl who wore a T-shirt read MSK, the King of NASCAR told him her name was Shaaeen. "Where y'all from, girls?" he asked as he gave autographs on a  ball cap with his number"4"on it. Some women gave him a hard time for using terms like girls, but he wasn't going to stop. Political correctness was so complicated he'd pretty much given up trying to figure it out. "We are from Nagpur" she said,

"Long way from home."

"humsab specially aapko dekhne aaye hain MK," she said, as she'd no doubt say to any other driver she could stop. "Are you going to win on Sunday?"

"Sweet Heart" he said, "I am going to do my very best."

Then he posed for a photo with the bunch of them and took the next item shoved under his nose. As he signed a copy of today's newspaper, he wondered idly how many bedrooms had his picture tacked up on the wall and shrugged.

Who could figure celebrity?

He made sure all the kids got an autograph, and then with a final wave and a "thanks, Guys.Ummhaa" giving a flying kisses and waving his hand at the crowd he walked past the guards and back into the garage where his crew was already crawling over his car like ants over picnic leftovers.

"Hey, MK," Mercy said. "Hum sabb crew member's dinner keliye bahar jarahey hain. ?"  giving a cheeky smile "aur Boozing ka bhi intizaam kiya hain, wanna join?"

"Can't. I'm going to a wedding."

"Who do you know getting married in Delhi ?" Mercy asked.

"Devika."

Mercy blinked slowly. "You're going to your ex's wedding?"

"It's kind of a tradition. I've been to all of them."

He and Mercy had known each other for years. His crew chief regarded him with eyes that had worked on metal so long they'd taken on the color of steel.

Devika, his ex, had gone on TV twice now claiming he and she were getting back together. Both times it had come as a big surprise to Maan. Probably a bigger surprise to the poor she was set to marry tonight.

"I've got it covered."

"tumne usse jaane kyu diya?"

He thought about it. "I wasn't much of a boyfriend type, Devika, she deserve someone better than me and I can't give her what she wants.. who am I to blame her?"

"MK, she wants you back."

"Not going to happen."

Cheers
Rose

Edited by GurtiWonderland - 08 April 2014 at 5:33am

The following 65 member(s) liked the above post:

02358282361vidz.manirajmaancrazymkd.70Aakshithaneetugarg123shafeevsplbabita8925satyasree89ammyicycoolbhakbhartifanPoonamTLM1991ramarorania24preet.harmankainturakiranEpicGHSPforeverSweetestParideep002Anny90mansi.tripathiSHIK.LOVMAANEET...sharanya...CuteTommyshristi1gurti304ever4loveawesomepoojaKasiKasikabslocksHanishadevi-indu-16anyaa.gurtidrashtirocks1-misty--love-Poooooooooooojasanghita0000aparna3011mishtypiyaambbiha-Prithi-preeti.1--Ratna--Ash1991janu_2006khwaishfanRemya_Pillai-Mithuna-zaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6mandy15preethialehrlove2_somapunam2712priya111111_BlackPearl_tamanna1391-Orchid-_CookieMonster_spvd_Maaneet_goldenmoon

Remya_Pillai

IF-Sizzlerz

Remya_Pillai

Posted: 08 April 2014 at 5:16am | IP Logged
wow!! after a long time..
Good to c u back.. Great start..!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

neetugarg123RedLips

tamanna1391

IF-Stunnerz

tamanna1391

Posted: 08 April 2014 at 5:44am | IP Logged