Jodha Akbar

ss: BETRAYED chapter 18 on page no 93 24/07/2014 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 101

shahbhavini

IF-Dazzler

shahbhavini

Posted: 08 April 2014 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by oshinchaudhary

Originally posted by shahbhavini

Vow Superb!!!! Continue soon...

thank u so much dear m happy dat u liked itBig smile
n will update it today itselfSmile
I am waiting for your update... Please update soon... Can U please pm me if possible...Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ss: BETRAYED chapter 18 on page no 93 24/07/2014 (Page 4)" in Jodha Akbar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

oshinchaudhary

oshinchaudhary

Posted: 08 April 2014 at 11:22pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by oshinchaudhary

Vow Superb!!!! Continue soon...

thank u so much dear m happy dat u liked itBig smile
n will update it today itselfSmile
I am waiting for your update... Please update soon... Can U please pm me if possible...Big smile

yah for sure i'll pm uSmile

oshinchaudhary

oshinchaudhary

Posted: 08 April 2014 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima4ever

chapter 1 is excellent 

thank you dearEmbarrassed

SHINYSHREYA

IF-Sizzlerz

SHINYSHREYA

Posted: 09 April 2014 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Nice start.
Plz continue soon and pm me.

oshinchaudhary

oshinchaudhary

Posted: 09 April 2014 at 2:17am | IP Logged

CHAPTER-2

Jodha ws sitting in d same position in wch jalal has left her. Her eyes has bcum  red n swollen due to continues cryng  bt her tears are still not ready to stop she still can't believe dat the guy whom she luved frm all her heart n more den anythg never luved her, dat he laughed  on her luv ,dat dis whole luv thng ws jst a game for him jst to defeat her??? Jst to prove his might ??

Her heart was damaged beyond repair. Jodha thinking" n...no..no dis cnt be true h.he..he luvs me yes yes he luvs me he will nvr leave me aftr all m his jodha rite?? He must be angry on me abt somthng da..dats why he said all dis he..he didn't meant any of dis I knw him...i knw whn he will calm down he will come back to me n will say sry... bt this tym I wont forgive him easily( sob..sob...sob)" her innocent heart tried to convence her bt in her mind she knew dat it will nvr happen as he'll nvr cum back to her...he will nvr take her in his embrace ...he will nvr kiss away her pain...dat he's nt cumng back... bt her heart was still not ready to believe or should I say face d reality ...

She ws juggling between her mind nd heart not knowing wat else to do? That's when she started reliving d memories of her past ,beautiful past wid him,evrythng wch took place dis past one year and den whn she remembered their first meeting wch brought a nervous smile on her shivering lips...

1 yr ago sm where in Dehradun

:- (seeing her watch) omg its alredy 10:45pm girls we r late!

:- chill we all r ready dhwani don't get hyper n lets move.

Dhwani:- k den lets get going girls!

All 4 of dem goes out. While moving toward d car one of them ask:-" guys where is jo?"

Dhwani-" she's nt here yet? Plz don't tell me that she forget dis too?" shouted dhwani angrly.

Gargi- " I think we should go to her room to check her"

They all moved toward jodha's  room n knocked aftr 5 min door opened n der she ws in her night dress .

Jodha - (yawning) "wat u all r doing here dis late ??" she asked dem innocently.

Gargi- (nw angry) wth! jo u r nt even ready yet?" she questioned jodha. Now jodha ws all confused n ask dem

Jodha-" ready? Are we going somewhere?"

Dhwani-"jodha hw cn u forget dis we hv to go for new year party today ! cumon jo dis is ur last day or moreover d last party wid us tomorrow u'll go to delhi forever" nw jodha ws shocked n angry on herself

Jodha- "oh...hell..hw cn I? m sry guys jst give me 15min I'll get ready" n she ran to get ready for d party.

Aftr 20 min they all were sitting in d car n going towards der destination..

:- "like seriously we came all d way frm delhi to dehradun to celebrate our new year?"

:-" come on jalal don't be a spoiledsport it will be fun"

Jalal-" (angrily) maan jst shut ur mouth it would hv been more fun in delhi . nw whose dumb idea was dis to cum to dehradun to celebrate  new year?" he asked raising his eyebrows.

Abdul  Maan together- " yours" n starts laughing jalal stares dem for smtym n den join them in their laughter.

Jhodha n her frnds reaches club where party ws gonna take place. Jalal n his frnds also cum der to celebrate der new year.

Gargi-" wat r we waiting for lets go inside" she said excitedly

Dhwani- " jo has gone to park d car once she cums we'll go"

Aftr smtym jodha cums n they were about to go inside when a group of boys pushes dem n goes inside jodha was  about to shout on them when one dem who ws wearing a white shirt says sorry widout turning back at her . after hearing sorry she calms  down  she thinks maybe he's better den others n then jo n group go inside.

Inside the club everything ws jst awesome. It was a party wid masquerade  theme so everyone has a mask on their faces

Sm of them were dancing some were chatting wid der frnds , hving drinks, n hving a blast...

JODHA  POV

Jodha n her frnds were standing  in a corner n were chattering bt jodha  was nt paying any attention to her frnds chattering instead she ws busy in noticing d guy in d white shirt she didn't knew why she ws noticing him I mean he's jst a stranger rite? Bt she ws nt able to stop herself frm doing so. She noticed dat his frnds  r asking him or should she say forcing him to drink alcohol  bt he refuse it politely. She smiles at this n thinks dat he's  really a vry nice person. She was really very curious to see his face bt  bcoz of dis stupid mask theme she was not able to wch ws making her more n more restless.

THE END      

Precap:- jo n ja cums face to face wid a twist

finally its over phew!! i jst hope u all like it..

ur comments(negetive or positive all) r welcum

plz forgive me for my mistakesOuch

n do not forget to like itBig smile

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

yanks2012Tehzeeb89tanjica1khushiparmarAkankshaJAmonikaberwaradhika7mithrasayeeJ2lovergargi21dkorumilliRasika29dodonehaSARA4444NikkiReedsw123Angel-shahbhaviniarunsunita_gmsweetystubbornSUMESHNIPupCatjustlovetvhelyroshaeldsouza91rishbala3018..dreamygatz....Tahniat..rima4ever

rima4ever

IF-Addictz

rima4ever

Posted: 09 April 2014 at 2:30am | IP Logged
awesome update 

PupCat

IF-Dazzler

PupCat

Posted: 09 April 2014 at 2:31am | IP Logged
mask theme... WOW...
Jalal+ Alcohol= Madness!! Waiting for new twist...
awesome flashback... do continue soon!
thannku for pm!!Tongue

sweetystubborn

IF-Dazzler

sweetystubborn

Posted: 09 April 2014 at 2:50am | IP Logged
I really love this concept of suspense and heart-broken ditched , I feel like it's really intense , lovely and passionated ErmmErmm how bizarre I am na LOLLOL ??? But seriously I love this concept of yours my little ochinu HugHeartHug Curious to know what Jodhaa did really that forced him to ditch her in such worse and shameful way CryCry First meeting , her love and hope that he may would come back to her , all these are so pure , innocent and touching , CUTIE PIE Jodhu TongueEmbarrassedHeart Your Jalal looks hum . . . withdrawn lover HeartCool , intense and emotionally challenged Broken HeartBroken HeartCry  Do update soon dear and PM karna han Big smileTongueSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

oshinchaudhary

Post Reply New Post

Go to top