Jodha Akbar

ss: BETRAYED ch 20 updated on pg 121 23/9/2014 (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 128

oshinchaudhary

Goldie

oshinchaudhary

Posted: 11 April 2014 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shahbhavini

Awesome update loved it...very creative... different...

ek badawala thank u Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shahbhavini

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ss: BETRAYED ch 20 updated on pg 121 23/9/2014 (Page 11)" in Jodha Akbar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

oshinchaudhary

Goldie

oshinchaudhary

Posted: 15 April 2014 at 10:41am | IP Logged

hii guys I m back wid a new chapter as I hv promised to update it on 15...hope u'll like itBig smile

chapter 4

present

Jalal was in his lavishing room in front of mirror getting ready for collage he can't just wait to go to college to see jodha's condition he wanted to see pain in her eyes he wanted to see if she was suffering as much as once his... suddenly his cell phone rings he check the number it was ruquaiya's 

Jalal "(with a serious tone) haan ruqu bolo"

Ruqu " kya hua jalal ?sab thik toh hai na ?"

Jalal " kuch nhi ruqu sab thik hai"

Ruqu " okkk...actually I called up to know dat if u r coming to college or not"

Jalal starts laughing at her ques

Ruqu " (confused) why are you laughing?"

Jalal " ruqu I know u very well u r calling me 7 in the morning just to ask if I'll attend college today or not"

Ruqu " indeed u knw me very well...I wanted to know if you were successful in your mission  or not?

Jalal " Ruqu I m jalal Mohammad  I never fail n u'll be able to see the result of my success today in college" and he smiles evilly

Ruqu " really !!! oh m so excited to see that b***h face today I was waiting for dis day so long n finaly it has arrived"

Jalal " even I cant wait to see her"

And they hang up the phone

UNIVERSITY                                                             

Popular group of St. Xavier College of commerce was sitting in the canteen in their usual place where no one else can dare to sit after all it was the jalal's group' place. And as usual they were all chattering n hvng fun but two person's among them were silent all through their chattering n their eyes were searching for something or someone ,waiting for just one glimpse of JODHA !!!!!

Maan " abdul ? jalal? Are u guys even listening"

Both of them coming back to reality

Abdul n jalal together " yup !"

Salima " OK ! I can understand ki  jalal kiske khayalo kohya hai but tum kiske khayalo mein khoye hue ho abdul??" before abdul can answer it jalal says

Jalal " hey! What do you mean ki mein kisi ke kahayalo mein khoya hua hun don't talk rubbish" he said faking anger as he was embarrassed for getting caught

Maan " dude stop pretending we all know that u like jodha n looking for"

Jalal "and what made think that?"

Maan "the way u look at her make it very clear n we know that u spend almost every evening  with her in name of doing your so called PROJECT'!"

Now jalal was like what the hell now how on earth they come to know about this.

Jalal "there...there is nothing like that"

Salima " do not lie bro I know how much u like her n care for her we can clearly see that. We are no fool"

Jalal " (angrily getting up) this is the last time I m telling u I don't like her n she means nothing to me get that" n he storm out of there

Ruqu "jalal...jalal...wait jalal" she glares at her frnds n go behind jalal

Maan " what did we do?"

Salima " what's wrong wid him ?"

Abdul " (sarcastically)what's wrong with him? What's wrong with you guys?"

Maan " dude humne jo sach tha woh hi bola. Can't u see jodha n jalal love each other"

Salima " exactly!!"

Now abdul's anger was at its peak how dare their they take HIS jodha's name with someone else?

Abdul "she... don't...love...him."N with that he also goes from there

Salima "what the hell is wrong with these people?"

Maan " no idea"

Salima "mad people!! Maan lets just go from here I want fresh air after all this mess"

Maan nodes n they also go from there

Abdul stops his car in front of his home n goes inside.

His mom " abdul kya hua beta tum itni jaldi kaise aagye..."

But he didn't even bother to stop n listen to what he's mom has to say. He rushed to his room n shut his door with a bang!

He was burning with anger. One can easily make out he is beyond angry because his whole face had became red . he looked here n their in his room as if searching something n then he goes near d wall n punched it hard putting all his anger in his punch. And he kept punching the wall with same power till his hand felt like they have broken into pieces blood was running down his hand like water.

But the pain of his hand has somehow calmed him down. He lean to the wall n slowly slide down till he reached the floor. N whispers " no this is not true jodha is mine n no one can take her away from me I wont let anyone take her away from me not even JALAL" he said jalal with so much hate n disgust that it seems like he had forgotten that he is his best friend'.

Jalal was sitting in an empty classroom thinking about what their frend said about jodha n him when suddenly he feels a hand on his shoulder he turn his head to see the person.

Ruqu " jalal are you alright?"

No answer

Ruqu " what's wrong jalal?"

Jala "nothing I was just thinking about how they came to know about me n her?"

Ruqu "jalal everything happen for gud n I don't see any harm in this? In fact yeh aur aacha hai ki sab tum dono ke bare mein jante hai"

Jalal " (confused n little angry) ruquaiya jo kahna hai saaf saaf kaho"

Ruqu " (smile and say) see jalal pahle toh use sirf tumse deal karna padta par ab jab sab tum dono ke bare mein jante hai toh use ab sab se deal karna hoga. Who tumhe jitna bhulna chahegi yeh sab uthna hii use tumhari yaad dilanyenge. Usse sawal puchege jiske jawab woh kabhi nhi de payegi. Aur unke haar kyu kaise kya se useka dard aur badheya.uska dil aur tootega aur woh aur tadpege woh na tumhe bhul payegi na tumhe hasil kar payegi. bechari"

And she look into jalal's eye. After some time jalal say " you are right. Jo pal woh bhulna chahti hogi use yeh log nhi bhulne denge. Aur tab use ehsaas hoga ki dard kise kahte hai. Uske gunaho ki saaza toh milni hi chahiye use"

Then he look at ruqu n they both smile at each other.

Jalal " now I know wat I have to do" he gets up from there n goes out.

Done!!! Hope u'll like it. I know this chapter was little boring bt still thank you for bearing it with me. Forigive me for any mistake.Ouch

N do not forget to like n comment.Embarrassed

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

yanks2012Tehzeeb89shruthikarthiktanjica1monikaberwasangeethbalagargi21dkorumilli19sayananiveasreedodonehasamy18J2loverAkankshaJARasika29NikkiReedkhushbooparmaronaisamishtidoisw123Angel-shikha-aggarwalarunsunita_gmpari_goyalSARA4444justlovetvshahbhaviniroshaeldsouza91helyrishbala3018...Anushka...SHINYSHREYAFeistyQueenNJAPA_Addictrima4ever

SARA4444

IF-Dazzler

SARA4444

Posted: 15 April 2014 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Clapsuperrb update Clap
pm me in next updateSmile

oshinchaudhary

SHINYSHREYA

IF-Sizzlerz

SHINYSHREYA

Posted: 15 April 2014 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Nice Update

oshinchaudhary

shahbhavini

IF-Rockerz

shahbhavini

Posted: 15 April 2014 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Vow Superb!!! I am really hooked on this story... U are amazing writer... Some how I am feeling bad for Abdul... poor chap... I don't know what  to say about Jalal... Use pata nahi vo kya kar raha hai.. Entire chapter rocking... Update soon...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

oshinchaudharyNikkiReed

rima4ever

IF-Addictz

rima4ever

Posted: 15 April 2014 at 11:25am | IP Logged
excellent update 

oshinchaudhary

onaisa

Goldie

onaisa