Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sudhareddy thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: ktymfan

loved her in pink...
I love Suraj yar 😳... he is sooo gud, caring loving mature... The way he lights Khanak's diya in Mandir... I was lik awww !!!!! 😊

I too loved khanak in pink and  with mehindi in hands

Loved Khanak's expressions while imitating Sunil and Akshay and her reactions when Shaan's picture broke while she straightening it ...  true her expressions are bang onπŸ‘

I too loved the scene where Suraj lights Khank's diya .
shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
Aahh..Here i was totally hoping for this and then i abandoned it :( Sorry guys, i had health issues so i was out of commission for a few months haha. Guess this isn't happening anymore - but still, this show was still one of the BEST and quite underrated! I think i'll always be able to rewatch it and not be bored. I have it on DVD hahah
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: shockalot

Aahh..Here i was totally hoping for this and then i abandoned it :( Sorry guys, i had health issues so i was out of commission for a few months haha. Guess this isn't happening anymore - but still, this show was still one of the BEST and quite underrated! I think i'll always be able to rewatch it and not be bored. I have it on DVD hahah

Wishing you the best of health Shazia! 😊 πŸ€—  Don't be sorry.  RBO is one of the best shows of all time and we can watch it whenever we want on YT for now.  Yes, we all wish they would release it on DVD. πŸ˜ƒ Edited by The_May_Rose - 9 years ago