sarbrathan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
My ranking goes
  1. ZoYaan
  2. Live together
  3. Nikhat's s***
  4. Tanveer's antics and Asad being an idiot about it
Other stuff I am kind of fine and I accept them because stupidity and QH are synonymous😆 

I think ZoYaan will win!

I am making this post because as long as AsYa is alive I can't have random shows that I haven't even heard about be higher than Qubool Hai!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

countingstarz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Tbh I've disliked the path the show has taken since January but Zoyaan is a close second ðŸ˜†
anura7281 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I m not casting my vote my reasons are below
right from janu SR track from track is piled on the other without closing the prevous one and when we thing that particular track is the worst one here comes another and the end of the show I ended up wathcing all the crappy tracks and shit which was ek se badkar ek tha. 

Janu track rewrote biology that man can make out while being unconsious at least the male lead believed (dumb track) For me it was indigestible

Zoyaan track rewrote the religious dogmas and introduced new a kind of marriage Accidental Nikaah throught mobile phones at a community wedding. For me as a law graduate it was not acceptable.

Radil Threesome Track: I donno what to say, at an age where their offsprings are going to be married they were planning threesome under one roof. Head meets wall

Nikhats crap was right from the beginning till the end -unnecessaary usless track to drag story, As a woman I  cant stand to watch all that insult to a poor woman

Tanveers antics and Asad being idiot - In this present days one should not even trust ones own shadow, this was a three much for me. gist male lead being a dumbo and idiotically stupid

Other tracks are also not praiseworthy but still watchable crap as its a fiction.

So all tracks are equally worse for me. So i cant vote here as no track gets better over the other in matter of worse. but yet was outstanding and unique in crappiness

At the end I would like to give standing ovation to the bl***y cvs of QH for giving such out of the world tracks because they simply deserve it.
tastahnin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Jannu SR stands the first for me in this regard...i had the hardest time tolerating that disgusting one ðŸ¤¢...
Revelio thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
My vote goes for ZoYaan definitely. It was the stupidest track of qh. it did nothing apart from driving viewers crazy. I think the CVs intended to bring in the brother clash track there but then Vikrant wouldn't cooperate.
As per the jannu SR, as much as I disgusted and hated it, I must say that track was written fabulously. The story, acting and setting was just perfect. Especially the ajmer track which followed.
ChaiTeaWali thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Jannu SR for me ðŸ¤¢ ðŸ¤¢ Edited by -Dynamite- - 10 years ago
Alveena12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
For me it is:
1. ZoYaan
2. Jaanu SR
3. Rashid's let's live together nonsense (which I thought was completely irrelevant and a contradiction of what the show was about when it first aired)

4. Tanveer's antics and Asad being stupid about it
Vishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Rashid's lets live together nonsense 😡