Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SophiTots thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Dont know about the others...as for me,the show is too stupid and frankly sleep inducingly boring., to warrant any topics, and I'm just too tired these days to muster the energy be funny/sarcastic about it... Update karloon ..yehi bari baat hai...lol
nami9j thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well on the verge of giving up..
I am myself surprised that m saying this... but wat to do.. the stupid and pathetic tracks of bani have extracted all my interest from this show.. i got interested in this show bcoz of soji and their tracks... but bani has led to me losing interest in this show...
Even though i am a die-hard soji fan but now even if its for soji i dont feel like watching the show as there only focus is going to be bani n proving her mahan in every situation n thus involving her in every matter...
I am completely and totaly fed up with this bani n cant tolerate her more..
From nov till now the complete focus is just on her track n as a soji fan i was still hoping n hoping that they wil show soji track... but again was let down in every epi... soji was shown so less and the bani track shown was above all my logic to watch...but still i watched for soji.. but the makers never gave attention to soji fans wishes...
Wanna see if they r going to involve bani in sohum's memory loss track...if yes then i wil finally give up.. 
.Rajji. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Sometimes i feel guilty about not being so active in the forum lately but as sophi said, i'm too tired to find the time to develop thoughts and what not on such a pathetic show. 
More over i don't feel like we really have something to talk about because this show is not that interesting or smart. 

Also i literally skip every scene including bani or balra so i don't really watch the show. I only watch the sojji scene because the actors are great, the writing team is doing a good job with their dialogue and i like the characters. I really like this jodi but i can't say i'm a fan of the show as a whole. 

But since bani drowned and came back to life, i have less and less patience with rajji who only talks about bani. I know that she is very close to her but acting like bani's groupie is annoying to watch, especially now that she is about to be a mother, and that sohum admitted his love for her. She's like bani's little sister that doesn't know she can have a life of her own so she keeps following and helping bani even though bani doesn't really need her. The cv's tried to make bani be the generous older sister but at no point she truly cared for rajji. 

As a viewer i would truly like to see the new memory track, especially if bani is involded. I want rajji to fight bani to have sohum back. I want her to realize that bani is egoist and an opportunist. 
Edited by rajji-cutest - 10 years ago
nami9j thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ rajji-cutest... ya i agree with u that rajji's character is being shown too much inclined towards bani... but the same cannot be said from bani's side.. they have never really showed bani truly caring for rajji or trying to solve her problems... she has always being showed to believe that rajji will handle all, rajji will solve her problems n bla bla... n wen it comes to her own problems she never thinking twice and asks rajji for help as if its rajji's utmost duty to help bani... i love the way they have developed rajji's character (the only strong character in this show) but offlate i am not liking the way they have shown rajji always talking abt bani bani😡..
Even i would love to see rajji realising that bani is selfish,egoist and opportunist... but in this serial i find this impossible... rajji for once will sacrifice her own happiness but they will never show rajji going against bani.. bcoz the only aim of this show is to show bani always right even if she is wrong to any extent..  wen bani had told sohum to hide her truth from rajji that time they could have showed rajji getting angry on bani..but this scenario was not at all touched in the show... i hate the way they have shown rajji always giving bani first preference over sohum and her baby...there are no proper details shown in soji life.. just all the time discussing abt bani...
And even if they ever show rajji against bani then i am sure it will be shown in such a way conveying that bani is right and rajji is wrong... so all giving lecture to rajji only..
The sacrifice which rajji has done like first agreeing to marry to amreek just for the sake of bani and sarab, then tolerating buaji and sohum's rude behaviour all this hardships of rajji were never being talked or highligted in the show... Wereas bani's so called sacrifice are always being talked by everyone again and again😡.. till now they havr never blamed bani for anything in this show wereas she is the root cause of every problem
As u said even i would like to see that n want them to show that bani can also be wrong and she also commits mistakes..

.Rajji. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@nami9j agreed. Also this reminds me that cvs has not only wasted good moments in between sohum and rajji by inserting bani's name in their dialogues, but they have also ruined their bad moments : sohum could have fighted with rajji about all the secrets she kept from him for bani's sake but instead of that, he just went "well, if it's for bani, then all is good."
It's like they are all brainless when it comes to bani.
The only character that had a bit of brain was buhaji because i remember she mentionned it was weird for rajji to let bani lead her husband by the nose like her puppy. 

pinki123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nami and rajji-cutest your pradicateS are sooo right!
And yes i also like if rajji fight with bani for sohaM!
always rajji only think of bani bani!
NOt of her own life and soham or her baby only on bani!
she also brought balra to maan house because of bani althought soham was angry because he hate balRa !
And yes cv didnt show us that soham is angry that rajji dont tell him the truth about banideath etc.!
the show makers only focus on bani!"
 after bani's death cv only focus on bani bani and bani at every episode i hoped that there will be sohji scenes but i  always was disappointed!
if bani will be in the middle  of sohjis life i dont want to watch this serial hope bani will,be always in parmeets life and wont interfere in sohjis life!😡
BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
If your wishes come true and Rajji shows Bani the mirror, I would LOVE it.. That would be a kickass moment
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
oh i would love to see rajji slapping bani hard lol hayyye